"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

By default - the first is set to False and the second one, to True.

k, thanks very much....

So e10s/electrolysis has finally arrived but is disabled by default.....

maybe they will enable them by default and then officially announce the release 36.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latest TeamViewer is asking for ADMIn rights

if u have disabled Teamviewer from services and Startup!!

Yes, I need to confirm - my TV service was set to MANUAL , so it was just the reason. Thank you kantry123.

In order to avoid UAC every time I launch my TV - TV service must be set to AUTOMATIC only.

(setting it to DISABLED gives the same effect as in MANUAL - at least in my system).

You have stated you appreciate user feedback, so I would like to inform that I was experiencing TV Advertising Pop-up for some time while using one of the previous versions of TV10 only. One day it just disappeared even I've never tried blocking mshta.exe. Could you tell me - why was it so ? :dunno:

Could be something to do with the same thing - a corruption in your installation. :dunno:

Have nothing against such corruption in installation - if it results in freeing me from annoying ads. :lol:

So no need to deal with Group policy either.

Have nothing against such corruption in installation - if it results in freeing me from annoying ads. :lol:

So no need to deal with Group policy either.

Can't speak for you or on behalf of others . . . . . . . . . but personally, if such an issue existed on my own system/s or one belonging to any of my Clients, it would cause me to lose my sleep (until I succeeded in getting to the root of a problem which was an anomaly - meaning inhibiting behavior out of the ordinary.) B)

Tomorrow, I am expecting another Customer to drop-in with his Desktop for routine maintenance - shall be testing your observations . . . . . . . again on his lower-end AMD.

OK, the HDD activity could not be replicated on this low-end AMD hardware, either - problem seems to lie somewhere else. :dunno:

Tomorrow, I am expecting another Customer to drop-in with his Desktop for routine maintenance - shall be testing your observations . . . . . . . again on his lower-end AMD.

OK, the HDD activity could not be replicated on this low-end AMD hardware, either - problem seems to lie somewhere else. :dunno:

me will try again and if u r up for it maybe u could also join me in to observe it first hand :naughty:

Can't speak for you or on behalf of others . . . . . . . . . but personally, if such an issue existed on my own system/s or one belonging to any of my Clients, it would cause me to lose my sleep (until I succeeded in getting to the root of a problem which was an anomaly - meaning inhibiting behavior out of the ordinary.) B)

In fact I've got another problem, with TV that "causes me to lose my sleep" and which I have to deal with on daily or even "hourly" basis.

The problem is that chat window opened in TV disappears at the moment of each disconnection - despite it is in use at that very moment. Of course a whole text already written but not sent yet gets lost. It drives me really crazy !

Note : no other TV window behaves that way - main TV window and a list of contacts and even a window of remote computer screen (during RC session) - they all remain in place during short disconnections. But not a chat window !!!

Don't know if you remember, but my internet gets disconnected every hour for a while for capcha and gets automatically reconnected then.

Experiencing disconnections so often and using TV chat a lot - its disappearing window is really a serious issue that prevents me from using TV chat comfortably.

I'm very interested in your opinion : may it be any way of overcoming described problem ?

me will try again and if u r up for it maybe u could also join me in to observe it first hand :naughty:

Can't be joining you as an Observer - got to work on that AMD (a hardware - that is held together, by Band Aid.) :s

From my end, would suggest performing a full-blooded offline Check Disk.

Don't know if you remember, but my internet gets disconnected every hour for a while for capcha and gets automatically reconnected then.

Experiencing disconnections so often and using TV chat a lot - its disappearing window is really a serious issue that prevents me from using TV chat comfortably.

Oh yes, I remember - kept getting logged-out of that session!

I suspect if the basic issue of the drop (in your internet connection) is resolved - your TeamViewer should stop acting-up.

One way to find that out is to test your system on an alternate (stable) internet connection.

Oh yes, I remember - kept getting logged-out of that session!

I suspect if the basic issue of the drop (in your internet connection) is resolved - your TeamViewer should stop acting-up.

One way to find that out is to test your system on an alternate (stable) internet connection.

FYI These every hour disconnections are part of Aero2 --> a FREE internet service (in Poland only) I use to use.

It is mobile internet that is not limited by amount of downloaded data and completely free.

So to make it less attractive (dangerous for commercial competition) - those obligatory disconnections were settled.

Out of them - internet connection is usually very stable.

Disconnections are really short since reconnection jobs are automated (dedicated little prog).

So , to sum up :

1. Can you confirm the same behavior of TV chat window while internet connection gets broken ?

2. Is there no cure for that problem other than changing my ISP for commercial one (=without disconnections) ?

3. Isn't there really any way to get TV chat window behave just like other TV windows during short disconnections ? The other TV windows (mentioned in my previous post) stay in place. Why on Erth - chat window cannot do the same ?

So , to sum up :

1. Can you confirm the same behavior of TV chat window while internet connection gets broken ?

2. Is there no cure for that problem other than changing my ISP for commercial one (=without disconnections) ?

3. Isn't there really any way to get TV chat window behave just like other TV windows during short disconnections ? The other TV windows (mentioned in my previous post) stay in place. Why on Erth - chat window cannot do the same ?

Can't see how I can possibly test out those 4 points, for you since TeamViewer Chat is comprehensively disabled on all Client machines - have never managed to complete a TeamViewer session successfully with the Client being allowed to interject and chatter away to glory. 0pk6YBv.gif

Well me myself, have a bad ISP but my TV chat window remains in place....it doesnot close down on its own....

infact i could even type the msg but then TV just says msg not sent or network failure.....and places a red exclamation alongside the msg concerned.

as soon as i m connected back, i just copy the msg from tv chat window and then paste it and then send....

what you can do:

1) Install TV again just to be sure, its not ur TV configuration....and use it in default settings first and then go on to do step by step configuration.

2) If ur free net is via WiFi or otherwise also, u could create a hotspot out of ur phone and then make ur laptop connected to it....this will make sure ur connection stays even when there is a disconnection of net directly in ur laptop.

3) get an alternative ISP as dcs18 suggested or atleast try with an alternative(like a mobile data connection), to atleast know whether its ur ISP or ur TV config, who is at fault.

First & foremost, the only change while testing was the installation of Firemin only, other factors remaining constant.

An option to Start Firemin when Firefox starts would have been handy too :yes:

Firemin Settings:

KlFJS3k.png

Test page 1 : //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/213113-what-are-you-listening-to-2/page-49&do=findComment&comment=900266

Without Firemin

(while Loading)

rujvmYw.png

(after loading finishes)

M0tbYOL.png

With Firemin

(while Loading)

nTtIgYG.png

(after loading)

HT0z0fm.png

Test Page 2 : http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/22774-Music-Video-Party-Share-your-favorite-music-here!/page1173?p=999809#post999809

Without Firemin

(whille loading)

DTKVokv.png

(after loading)

zcaSLtV.png

With Firemin

(while loading)

RrJZfe7.png

(after loading)

TLQnYhU.png

What is it that's using the hard disk all the time with Firemin :

voMbRcE.png

The above test pages were chosen because it is easier to notice the changes on these pages....atleast for me.

So, besides using our processing power, it is also using our hard disk and that too not only at the time of loading the page but continues even after it finsihes loading, so maybe it's continuously, writing some data off through whatever way it was built upon.

But the point, is with our processor(limited), this app also uses our hard disk (continous). Now i don't know but isn't it like causing wear-tear to my hard disk ? what about other processes that use hard disk like copy/pasting won't they be affected ? general lag may follow i guess in your hard disk responding to you.

Now it is very much possible that I am the exceptional case who is the only one to have this problem....

P.S. one more thing the process Plugin Container is not reduced in my sys everytym, it's inconsistent for me, sometym works, sometym doesn't

I use cleanmem and its advanced monitor to tame FireFox.....None of the disk usage occurs as it does with Firemin.

"Liberate Your CCleaner From The Ugly Clutches of Metro (ModernUI)"

(monitor post # 2 for all updates)

Caution Note:

This guide is meant for those determined to settle for nothing but the very best if you are a self-confessed Don'tCare (meaning . . . . . . . . someone with a don't care attitude,) you are definitely in the wrong place.

Before:

Spoiler

Click the following image for the bigger picture (to exit the image from full screen, press the Esc key):

oRvoHIU.png

After:

Spoiler

Click the following images for the bigger picture (to exit the image from full screen, press the Esc key):

GapI2Yq.png

6KzUyJQ.png

The Procedure:

Spoiler

Instructions:

You assume sole responsibility for your intent to use this glam doll

Damage/s shall be compensated @ 250% of the total sum paid, towards this surgery — exclusive of taxes this is a now a daily driver

1. Install the full version of CCleaner 5.13.5460
  2. Download CCleaner.rar (3.67 MBs only)
  3. Close or terminate CCleaner if it is running as a background process.
  4. Backup the original (CCleaner.exe and CCleaner64.exe) from your installation directory
  5. Extract the contents (CCleaner.exe, CCleaner64.exe, Instructions.txt, Merge.bat, Refresh_Icons.cmd, Trim.bat and WINAPP2.INI) to your installation directory
  6. Replace the files when prompted to
  7. Run Refresh_Icons.cmd to rebuild your icon cache alternatively, if you already have Yamicsoft Windows Manager, check out this illustration
  8. Some folks might have to reactivate their copy
  9. Reboot
  10. Report back ah well, I know you won't

Special Mention:

Spoiler

You may want to use the files — created by knowledge, instead.

knowledge-Spammer

Free Your Ugly CCleaner From The Clutches of Metro (ModernUI)

(monitor post # 2 for updates on all tutorials)

Before:

QAHUgut.png

After:

S0RU5Cy.png

The Procedure:

Instructions (Beta 1):

• Install the latest CCleaner 5.02.5128
  • Download CCleaner.rar (4 MB only)
  • Backup your original (CCleaner.exe and CCleaner64.exe) from C:\Program Files\CCleaner
  • Extract the contents (CCleaner.exe and CCleaner64.exe) to C:\Program Files\CCleaner
  • Replace the files when prompted to
  • This is a work-in-progress and has been tested under x64-bit, only
  • You assume sole responsibility of your intent to use this glam doll
  • Damage/s shall be compensated @ 250% of the total sum paid - exclusive of tax

Disclaimer:

The above cosmetic surgery may not work for the following types of Characters:
  • The Vain
  • The Shills
  • The Dead
  • The Trolls
  • The Proud
  • The n00bs
  • The Sheep
  • The Dense
  • The Slaves
  • The Losers
  • The Biased
  • The MisFits
  • The Prudes
  • The Flaccid
  • The Dunces
  • The Morons
  • The Pussies
  • The Lamers
  • The KillJoys
  • The Gullible
  • The Jealous
  • The Hagrids
  • The Rippers
  • The Retards
  • The Flamers
  • The Faggots
  • The Blamers
  • The Quitters
  • The Whiners
  • The ShitLess
  • The Dumbos
  • The Flunkies
  • The Stooges
  • The Lackeys
  • The FullCups
  • The Haughty
  • The Eunuchs
  • The Doubtful
  • The Paranoid
  • The Yes-Men
  • The Accusers
  • The Laggards
  • The Theorists
  • The Alarmists
  • The ImPotent
  • The Gamblers
  • The ImPatient
  • The CryBabies
  • The Dinosaurs
  • The Comatose
  • The InCapable
  • The Weaklings
  • The Pessimists
  • The Apologists
  • The WorthLess
  • The Hypocrites
  • The NaySayers
  • The Lamenters
  • The Ignoramus
  • The LukeWarm
  • The Ignoramus
  • The Pretenders
  • The Contended
  • The DisInclined
  • The PallBearers
  • The ShameLess
  • The ImPractical
  • The SpoilSports
  • The Know-It-All
  • The Astrologers
  • The Vanquished
  • The Speculators
  • The NumbSkulls
  • The GreenHorns
  • The Conformists
  • The Constipated
  • The Average Joe
  • The SoothSayers
  • The Conspirators
  • The Philosophers
  • The UnCharitable
  • The DayDreamers
  • The non-Believers
  • The DisPassionate
  • The Escape Artists
  • The InCompetents
  • The OverConfident
  • The Living UnDead
  • The UnResourceful
  • The Breast Beaters
  • The Fuddy Duddies
  • The Procrastinators
  • The Rabble Rousers
  • The Non-Performers
  • The Rumor Mongers
  • The WindowsBashers
  • The FanBoyz & FanGals
  • The Don't-Fix-It-If-It's-Not-Broken

works fine tested on windows 8.1 64bit i528GCf.png?1

verynice work dcs18

Yeah thanks for all your effort dcs18 and all other members contributing to this great thread.. :cheers:

If i should need something in the future i will be sure to ask m8..But for now ive learned my way just by reading :cheers:

Report back:

-Installed and working very good :cheers:

-GUI is much better

-Finally I updated to the last version

- I like your title "cosmotic surgery" :lol:

-Suggestion: Why not to change Topic Title? it is not just prevent programs from dialing home...it is very good topic for a diversity of things

-Suggestion: Why not to change Topic Title? it is not just prevent programs from dialing home...it is very good topic for a diversity of things

Done - check out the new name of this topic . . . . . . . . . . . . our topic!

Welcome to the playground - everybody! :rockon:

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived