"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

Whats wrong with my IDM / configuration?

I still get IDM fake serial like this

fake.png

I already add 22 IPs to KIS 2015 and IDM can not call home

fine.png

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello guys!

Just back from a long hiatus - shall be back after some while to reply to each and every one. :hi:

Hello guys!

Just back from a long hiatus - shall be back after some while to reply to each and every one. :hi:

Holly mother of smoke! Look, who is back! :omg:

hi All, can you provide me url to block Getright Pro from calling their Mom?

i got from this thread

but when i'm using it, i've got message, i got pirated serial :pirate: and program comeback to Unregistered Trial version, i have been searching it, but didn't found anything to block host or to be firewalled of this program.

maybe some people can help me, to block this program from calling their mom??

IDM is great software, but maybe for now Getright Pro is compatible for me (some useful feature that IDM doesn't have -_- ).

:please:

OP, help please..

Hi brandon12x! :hi:

Have used GetRight Pro around 3 years ago - hope someone else who use GetRight Pro responds to you.

on previous build of Kaspersky 15.0.1.415 it used to leak IDM how calling firewall rules few times that results the error window of fake license . . . Kaspersky newer build just released (15.0.2.361) . . Those who have been using from TR release , can any of them confirm if it's also leaking IDM firewall rules , or not ?

fake.png

I already add 24 IPs to KIS 2015 and IDM can not call home

fine.png

Not a Kaspersky User - my IDM continues to remain stay activated with Windows Firewall Control, though (all those IPs are very much valid.) 6HUIPBa.gif

Hope you guys have resolved your issue, by now. F3h9xqz.gif

fake.png

fine.png

Did you try registering your copy a few times, persistently - generally, 2 to 3 times fixes it. UFbmK6T.gif

Hello guys!

Have been busy trying out all the different (shareware and freeware) download managers - after . . . . . . . over a month of hands-on usage, have found IDM to be the very best. F3h9xqz.gif

However, I am seriously planning to shift loyalties to FDM. yXZVmpE.gif

Hello guys!

Have been busy trying out all the different (shareware and freeware) download managers - after . . . . . . . over a month of hands-on usage, have found IDM to be the very best. F3h9xqz.gif

What happened to your loyalty towards linux? :naughty:

Hello guys!

What happened to your loyalty towards linux? :naughty:

Still dabbling with Linux only - reason for my absence, out here.

Help the method " Prevent ESS From Dialing Home HOW TO BLOCK IP's to in ESET Firewall" has expired doesn't work anymore...:-( Can anyone help me? ESS doesn't update anymore

Yep - unfortunately, the firewall method does not work on ESET and was reported more than 3 months ago. h4CvlGL.gif

fake.png

fine.png

Do you make rules for all 22 ip adress block on Outgoing and one rules allow on outgoing... I have convert my rules from EIS 9 to KIS 2015 and work perfect 15 days on my other pc work on latest version IDM

dcs18...i have a question that november_ra1n advised me to ask from you. can we configure our firewall to stop adguard to check its license validity?

dcs18...i have a question that november_ra1n advised me to ask from you. can we configure our firewall to stop adguard to check its license validity?

Ah, I am not running Adguard and hence have no experience with the same - sorry about that, bro. and hope some Adguard User might be able to help you out in this regard. 6HUIPBa.gif

fake.png

fine.png

Did you try registering your copy a few times, persistently - generally, 2 to 3 times fixes it. UFbmK6T.gif

Resolved, just reinstalling IDM, clear all leftovers and did a clean trick. Working fine till now. :showoff:

I'm using kaspersky. And block IDM from its firewall.

fake.png

fine.png

Resolved, just reinstalling IDM, clear all leftovers and did a clean trick. Working fine till now. :showoff:

I'm using kaspersky. And block IDM from its firewall.

Awesome!

Glad it is working, now. F3h9xqz.gif

Hey big fella, Is there a way to rotate video in MPC-HC? The x64-bit version of MPC-HC is awesome but I can't just be able to find a way to rotate video out there.

Hey big fella, Is there a way to rotate video in MPC-HC? The x64-bit version of MPC-HC is awesome but I can't just be able to find a way to rotate video out there.

Did you try the key combinations (Alt + number) - while the video is playing in MPC-HC.

For example (Alt + 1) or (Alt + 7) - try out different numbers.

Did you try the key combinations (Alt + number) - while the video is playing in MPC-HC.

Nah, this only changes the window size. No rotation. Don't you use MPC-HC?

That depends on which key combinations have been configured as your MPC-HC shortcuts (default key combinations for screen rotation call for an hardware with a numerical pad) - to find out yours:--

Play a video in MPC-HC >> (press) O >> Keys (check out your key combinations - you can even change the same.)

That depends on which key combinations have been configured as your MPC-HC shortcuts (default key combinations for screen rotation call for an hardware with a numerical pad) - to find out yours:--

Play a video in MPC-HC >> (press) O >> Keys (check out your key combinations - you can even change the same.)

Again it's a negative. I find no option in the Option>key area related to rotation. If it exists, can you please pin point the option's name in the key list?

Again it's a negative. I find no option in the Option>key area related to rotation. If it exists, can you please pin point the option's name in the key list?

PnS Rotate X+

to

PnS Rotate Z-

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived