"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

Hmm, again this is really weird, i got it's working now :wtf:

Glad it is working for you. F3h9xqz.gif

5. Set my IDM ( both idm exe & idm integration module ) in Windows 8 Firewall Control with Outgoing only. I don't even block my idm with those 22 IPs.

If your IDM is blocked for outgoing, via Windows 8 Firewall control - will your IDM be able to download anything? yXZVmpE.gif

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 997.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
software182
5. Set my IDM ( both idm exe & idm integration module ) in Windows 8 Firewall Control with Outgoing only. I don't even block my idm with those 22 IPs.

If your IDM is blocked for outgoing, via Windows 8 Firewall control - will your IDM be able to download anything? yXZVmpE.gif

Yes :yes:

software182

lol, now i know how key works. I just contacted IDM customer support and then they replied and unblocked my key :p

yeah :rockon:

SuperSU 2.47 Beta is just out (for Root Users only.)

For Users who update SuperSU, via their Recovery (preferred):--

http://download.chainfire.eu/734/SuperSU/BETA-SuperSU-v2.47.zip?retrieve_file=1

For Users who update through the usual apk installation:--

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oxzvan8xbids4sz/Superuser.apk

Changelogs:--

02.04.2015 - v2.47 - BETA

- Improved King removal
- Detect 'OEM' (bad) TWRP

I added this line. But unistalled and again installed.

Still there is fake serial popup at internet download manager.

I added this line. But unistalled and again installed.

Still there is fake serial popup at internet download manager.

50.22.78.28 mirror4.tonec.com50.22.78.28 tonec.com50.22.78.28 www.tonec.com50.22.78.29 mirror4.internetdownloadmanager.com50.22.78.31 data.internetdownloadmanager.com50.97.41.98 star.tonec.com50.97.82.44 mirror2.internetdownloadmanager.com69.41.163.49 mirror.tonec.com69.41.163.149 mirror.internetdownloadmanager.com173.255.137.80 mirror5.internetdownloadmanager.com173.255.134.84 mirror5.tonec.com174.127.73.80 mirror3.tonec.com174.127.73.85 mirror3.internetdownloadmanager.com174.133.70.98 star.tonec.com184.173.188.104 internetdownloadmanager.com184.173.188.104 mirror6.internetdownloadmanager.com184.173.188.104 www.internetdownloadmanager.com184.173.188.104 www.mirror2.internetdownloadmanager.com184.173.188.104 www.mirror5.internetdownloadmanager.com184.173.188.104 www.mirror6.internetdownloadmanager.com184.173.188.106 secure.internetdownloadmanager.com184.173.188.107 registeridm.com184.173.188.107 secure.registeridm.com184.173.188.107 www.registeridm.com184.173.188.107 www.secure.registeridm.com202.134.64.74 rev.dyxnet.com

Many moons ago, the hosts trick stopped working due to an IDM implementation against piracy. h4CvlGL.gif

Many moons ago, the hosts trick stopped working due to an IDM implementation against piracy. h4CvlGL.gif

Yes. Hosts trick not working anymore.

SuperSU 2.48 Beta is just out (for Root Users only.)

For Users who update SuperSU, via their Recovery (preferred):--

http://download.chainfire.eu/735/SuperSU/BETA-SuperSU-v2.48.zip?retrieve_file=1

For Users who update SuperSU, through conventional apk installation:--

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oxzvan8xbids4sz/Superuser.apk

Changelog:--
02.04.2015 - v2.48 - BETA

- TWRP/M9 issue fixed

Hide YouTube Video Annotations Universally

Before

WVoGAed.png

After

gr1CMVJ.png

Just add the following rule to your adblocker Custom/User Filter option :

||youtube.com/annotations_

This will not only hide YouTube Annotations at the YouTube site but also at other places, as illustrated in the screenshot above from the forum section : //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/213113-what-are-you-listening-to-2/

An Appeal

This bears special reference to Users of the COMODO firewall (any flavor) who have been firewalling IDM. It would be really nice of you to step forward and volunteer to publish your screenshots illustrating the procedure for inputting those 24 IPs mentioned at the OP.

Needless to say, you receive all due credits - we look forward to an early submission. uu0vOfR.gif

Just a little test I conducted with Adguard For Windows in different scenarios to check the Page Loading Times.

Notice the timer in the following screenshots just below the address bar.

Without Adblocker

Click on the image to have a better view:-

lcccxag.png

With Adguard(Pre-configured Filter Lists)

m1Xhk3J.png

With Adguard(Pre-Configured Filter Lists and Custom/User Filters)

xquLPRo.png

Ofcourse page loading time depends on your internet speed as well.

FWIW, this test was conducted on 512kbps speed and the results are accordingly.

The browser was reopened each time for the three tests to purge cache,etc.

As you see, the page loads fastest in the third i.e. With Adguard(Pre-Configured Filter Lists and Custom/User Filters)

In no way, am I promoting adguard, it's just that I use it.

This is just to show that custom filters are not just a visual or a cosmetic feature.

You too can conduct your test here : http://www.numion.com/stopwatch/

Reason for editing: The purpose of conducting the above test is now highlighted in red.

This is just to show that custom filters are not just a visual or a cosmetic feature.

Righto . . . . . . . . believe it or not - I use only custom filters and absolutely no other filter on my Adblock Plus.

Hence, my Adblock Plus runs far more lighter than uBlock or any other ad. blocker - however, I don't roam the streets thumping my chest about this lighter footprint for the following reasons:--

Hide YouTube Video Annotations Universally

Before

WVoGAed.png

After

gr1CMVJ.png

Just add the following rule to your adblocker Custom/User Filter option :

||youtube.com/annotations_
This will not only hide YouTube Annotations at the YouTube site but also at other places, as illustrated in the screenshot above from the forum section : //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/213113-what-are-you-listening-to-2/

does rule from https://youtube.adblockplus.me/en/ cover that? I've always used rule from there. thanks :)

does rule from https://youtube.adblockplus.me/en/ cover that? I've always used rule from there. thanks :)

Have not been using ABP for a while now, however, a quick look at the link you gave tells me, it should be pre-included if you use those lists. as they are meant specifically for that purpose.

Why don't u visit //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/213113-what-are-you-listening-to-2/page-61?do=findComment&comment=915419 and test it for yourself. :thumbsup:

This VDO has annotations and will give you a fair idea.

Also do let us know of your findings..... :yes:

Righto . . . . . . . . believe it or not - I use only custom filters and absolutely no other filter on my Adblock Plus.

Some pseudo-adblockers term those custom filters as 'merely virtual nuisance which only increases the memory footprint', which is in direct contradiction of their only feature. :sneaky:

Users of the add-on Magic Actions for YouTube™ can also enable or disable annotation at the Options page. ;)

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived