Site / Forum Wishlist

spasserfan

Why not to disable Twitter/Facebook integration? I mean, it's useful to register using your social network account but without integratin your status updates, twits, etc. to nsaneforums.

• 2 weeks later...

I've gotta suggestion: it should be a live alert when you receive a PM instead of reloading forums.

This isnt possible at the moment. We use a commercial forum software and don't make major changes to it. We will make the suggestion to the developers and keep an eye out for a suitable hook and then analyse the effects.

It should be something like, if someone says @Lite, the username should be highlighted with the link to the profile on that post, and then, the user mentioned (@Lite) should get an notification for it.

Just saying.

NO @DKT27 it doesn't come up for me cos I tried before it didn't work

@Lite

@Shought

do these come up as links ??

Edited by Daserg

Why not to add an special range for users like november_ra1n? Like master or top helper. It should be grateful for them

Why not to add an special range for users like november_ra1n? Like master or top helper. It should be grateful for them

yes you are right november_ra1n? is a good helper at least for him add a range for him

@sanjoa@post#521, keeping things live will cause extra load on forums (I guess).

@post#524, that's a valid suggestion. Users can be veteran by completing 2k post but they may not be quality posts. Who keeps quality with their posts they should be added to a new category named may be, 'Experts' or 'NsaneMVP'.

The selection criteria should be led by the staff considering post's quality in favor of the community and help towards the community members. The users should be at leat 2 years old to the community though because he should know the community well and the community should know him.

Request: Subsection to Microsoft Product.

We really need subsection about Microsoft Product to keep all the download link, activation, compatible softwares - antivirus, discussion anything related with Microsoft in one place. That should make easier to find them all in one place specially newbies even me could not find a topic about compatible antivirus software for Windows 8.1 RTM last time cause some people was asking. Also it will released the heaviness of Software Chat section. Cause as it is now every new request or open topic will go to under of those Microsoft topics after short time and some people not getting enough attention to their topic as they wish too.

At the moment anything about Microsoft are different place you see some of topics Software chat section other Security And Privacy, Guide and Tut., Software news, Chat Bat etc...If i was newcomers i would not find them what i really want even search function help.

Regards..

Edit: I just wanted to add Snapshot from Software Chat Section it shows how many topics about MS and how they occupied Page 1 for the rest of the topics.

bofm.png

sorry november_ra1n, I guess I need to bring this up again since there's no response about it here. I think it's quite necessary for this forums to have this subsection as M$ products are the most discussed here and we don't want more duplicate topics just to ask the same questions, again and again.

november_ra1n

vember_ra1n, I guess I need to bring this up again since there's no response about it here. I think it's quite necessary for this forums to have this subsection as M$ products are the most discussed here and we don't want more duplicate topics just to ask the same questions, again and again.

Don't worry no matter how many times you bring this no one out there cares, it was very useful and logical request to ask but forget it rach there are a lot of issues in this forum but no management of staff to address.

Here is the another screenshot actually normally we have more topic about W8 then today on Page 1 topics list,

78c1.png

Edited by november_ra1n

• Administrator

There is no need for additional forum areas at this present time.

As per numerous other posts: All posts are read and replied to on a as-needed basis. It is impossible to reply to all posts.

november_ra1n

Do you ever realised that more then half of the people coming in this forum cause of MS Product some days 3/4, and keeping every MS topic if software chat section blocking most of the other topic there
Also people opening topics related with MS different place and different section of the forum result of this most people specially newbies can not see every topic about MS.
Lastly whats the trouble to have one section just about MS nothing else as majority forums and blogs in the world has this
or
Is it too much job to do..! Lets make a vote inside forums makes it more democratic rather than one man decide whats good whats bad for us...!
Will you:

Edited by november_ra1n

• Administrator

"Scroll to Top" button which appears when you scroll down.

Go way below the page. In the very middle, just above the Time Now, Last Visit, and other stats, you will see a triangle inside a circle, named Go To Top. :)

System Ninja is a fast, powerful and effective system optimization solution for Windows.

It’s designed to quickly remove junk files, improve system speed and help fix problems.

System Ninja’s file scanning engine removes junk files from your computer.

It performs a heuristic analysis of every file, identifying what doesn’t belong.

System Ninja is provided absolutely free of charge, with no strings attached.

It is also 100% free from Virus’s, Malware, Spyware and all that other unwanted junk.

SystemNinja-2.4.3.png

Homepage : http://singularlabs.com/software/system-ninja/

Download Link : http://singularlabs.com/software/system-ninja/download-system-ninja/

Plugin :http://winapp2.com/Winapp2.ini

Please add this here : //www.nsanedown.com/?page=system/cleaners

Thank you, have a nice day!

Edited by Can Eryavuz

Request: Subsection to Microsoft Product.

We really need subsection about Microsoft Product to keep all the download link, activation, compatible softwares - antivirus, discussion anything related with Microsoft in one place. That should make easier to find them all in one place specially newbies even me could not find a topic about compatible antivirus software for Windows 8.1 RTM last time cause some people was asking. Also it will released the heaviness of Software Chat section. Cause as it is now every new request or open topic will go to under of those Microsoft topics after short time and some people not getting enough attention to their topic as they wish too.

At the moment anything about Microsoft are different place you see some of topics Software chat section other Security And Privacy, Guide and Tut., Software news, Chat Bat etc...If i was newcomers i would not find them what i really want even search function help.

Regards..

Edit: I just wanted to add Snapshot from Software Chat Section it shows how many topics about MS and how they occupied Page 1 for the rest of the topics.

bofm.png

sorry november_ra1n, I guess I need to bring this up again since there's no response about it here. I think it's quite necessary for this forums to have this subsection as M$ products are the most discussed here and we don't want more duplicate topics just to ask the same questions, again and again.

Ditto! We need this! We want a MS section! :D

• Administrator

Can we have a group pm chat? wherein anyone in the channel can invite another to join in the conversation? ;)

This functionality exists from some time. Make a PM, send it, then invite more members from the option for it in the left.

Can we have a group pm chat? wherein anyone in the channel can invite another to join in the conversation? ;)

Yes! this exists and I'm even using it to chat with sanjoa and Crazycanuk at the same time in the single PM.. ;)