Site / Forum Wishlist

spasserfan

I wish a section for linux users :)

IRC channel for our lovely forum :)

I recon there have to be at least 20-25% forum users for a linux section to be considered. We can't have a section where only 10-15 people post.

As for the irc part, I don't see that happening. Having an irc channel would mean more talking and less posting in the forums, and we don't want that.

Anyway , about the IRC im with you about that less post and more talk agree :)

about the linux section i hope for , please made a vote or something like that to see peoples intrest .

Thanks for the fast reply :)

I already took it up with the rest of the staff and am waiting on their reply, but a do you want a linux section thread in the poll area might be a wonderful idea since it will give us a good idea on just how many linux users are present.

I already took it up with the rest of the staff and am waiting on their reply, but a do you want a linux section thread in the poll area might be a wonderful idea since it will give us a good idea on just how many linux users are present.

Yes sure i'll be the first to vote and comment.

I want to have IPB working without problems. But since the newest update it is not possible.

So my wish: reverting to the older version we already have used.

I refer to my problem here: //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/152706-post-all-forum-bugs-here/page-3?do=findComment&comment=507883

Edited by Olexijl

• 2 weeks later...

Requesting topic for non computer related serious discussions.

Politics, education, interesting and shocking books, personal problems/issues you wish to share with community, how to do something, how to get something (like "green card" in USA or pizza :D ), demystifying some physics phenomena, and many more.

Symantec Encryption Desktop Corporate

Symantec Encryption Desktop Corporate provides flexible, multi-layered encryption by bundling:

• Symantec Drive Encryption to secure files stored on local hard drives
  • Symantec Desktop Email Encryption to secure confidential data in email
  • Symantec File Share Encryption to securely share files and folders with authorized colleagues

This powerful combination ensures only authorized users can access sensitive data, fulfilling partner and regulatory requirements for information partitioning and security.

Site: http://esdownload.symantec.com/
Sharecode: /akdlm/CD/MTV/SymantecEncryptionDesktop10.3.0_Windows.zip [?]

Edited by Olexijl

Please move this into "Wishlist"

thanks

Request:

Plese add voting in poll to notification options. So that poll author, can know when someone voted in their poll.

I don't think this is possible without editing IPB core files, I'm sorry :(

Request:

Plese add voting in poll to notification options. So that poll author, can know when someone voted in their poll.

I don't think this is possible without editing IPB core files, I'm sorry :(

Its ok. But will it be added in future?

I hope so, I'm not sure. It will depend on the IPB guys (the makers of the forum software).

Even when I disable IDM not to catch downloads from nsanedown.com,it is still catching it in google chrome only...It works fine with firefox....what to do????

Even when I disable IDM not to catch downloads from nsanedown.com,it is still catching it in google chrome only...It works fine with firefox....what to do????

disable IDM integration with Chrome in IDM setting while downloading from nsane..

HI all.

I was just wondering if mSecure wouldn't be a valued contribution to nsanedown..

It is a password manager, which is quite simple. I actually switched from KeePass (exported my database from KeePass and imported it into mSecure).

I purchased mSecure for Android, and it easily syncs with the PC version over WiFi and dropbox (I think).

Should the PC version not perhaps be included here?

Topic merged at the right place .

• 3 weeks later...

We should have a portable apps section, just like software updates, where throughout the day people can come post portables of their favorite softwares.

I can already see Lite saying something like "there's no need for a subsection as you can post them in the soft update" :tehe:

Well if anything, it has my blessing :pope:

I think we should have a Best AV sticky so fanboys can politely talk about the product they like. Also can post test results etc so it keeps the updates and news threads about AV's clean from arguments.

Stick it in the security section. I think it would make for a long thread.

• 2 weeks later...

It will be nice to see Subtitle Edit on the frontpage.

we could have that or we could have subtitle workshop or aegisub...it all comes down to popularity and the size of its userbase

if it's not popular and doesn't get enough downloads then we usually don't host it

but we don't have a subtitle editor yet, so that gives us something to think about.