Site / Forum Wishlist

spasserfan

You should add the direct link to download winapp2.ini in the CCleaner's download page at frontpage for those that don't wanna use CCEnhancer.

Edited by sanjoa

• 4 months later...

You should add Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack which adds support for USB 2.0 devices, VirtualBox RDP and PXE boot for Intel cards to Virtualbox download page in frontpage.

• 2 weeks later...

We need better system cleaners, and defrag tools or atleast more choices. Forget about webroot window washer lol. or mydefrag , lets go with something like smart defrag and bleachbit.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In the FAQ (//www.nsanedown.com/?page=faq) regarding "Q: I can't download some files from your site, how come?", you could mention that downloading from the proxy in Opera with Opera Turbo enabled will not work. Opera Turbo must not be enabled when trying to download from the proxy.

Edited by d.casper.b

• Administrator

Does Opera have any sort of whitelist for Turbo? As in, custom list of sites that it shouldn't use Turbo on?

Forum shoutbox not working. Is it me with my webbrowser or a small error by the plugin?

It's working fine for (almost) everyone else ;)

Try clearing your browser's cache or using another browser to isolate the problem.

• 1 month later...

I have a request, how about adding a feature where I can find out what post I like in the like tab in the profile page? :)

I have a request, how about adding a feature where I can find out what post I like in the like tab in the profile page? :)

IPB would need to make such a feature and it's not a 'quick fix'.

I don't think we'll be seeing this any time soon ;)

IPB would need to make such a feature and it's not a 'quick fix'.

I don't think we'll be seeing this any time soon ;)

Wait, other member said they saw this feature before. :huh:

• 1 month later...

DisplayFusion would have been nice to have on nsanedown. It is a must-have for people with multiple monitors. Makes your life alot easier.

http://www.displayfusion.com/

Edited by kallejosef

DisplayFusion would have been nice to have on nsanedown. It is a must-have for people with multiple monitors. Makes your life alot easier.

http://www.displayfusion.com/

I'll take it up with the rest of the staff

Why not Add BurnAware on frontpage?

seems to be rather popular, I'll see what the rest of the staff thinks about it

• 2 weeks later...

In "Members list", Can u please add option to search members sorted by "number of likes received"? It'll be helpful.

Edited by vissha

What is Decor8?

Windows 8 limits your start screen customization options to only a few provided background images and a few pre-defined color schemes.

Decor8 removes these limitations and provides the freedom to personalize your start screen with your own images and colors.

Click the image to right for a larger view.

why.png

backgrounds.png

Background Images

Choose from more background images to personalize your start screen.

• Add your own photos and images
  • Select multiple images to create a custom slideshow
  • Randomize background images in timed intervals for a fresh look
  • Apply effects to scroll, fade, blur, recolor and add contrast to your background images
  • Choose your own image for your lock screen background

Color Schemes

Decor8 will automatically create a color scheme to match each of your background images.
Or you can customize the color scheme, it's up to you. Custom color schemes can also be applied to your charms bar.

colorscheme_1.png colorscheme_2.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People may hate or love Win8 Start Screen, they may use or use not Start8 to get Start button back: but the Start Screen won't go away.

So to customize the Start Screen, this may be useful.

Edited by Olexijl

We want it all, with a *** but i cannot handle it. This is just a suggestion. If it will be approved, someone could send a reliable *** for this.

PS: requesting it here is forbidden. This thread is just for suggestion to add the soft to our listing.

Edited by Olexijl

I wish a section for linux users :)

IRC channel for our lovely forum :)

Edited by emerglines

I wish a section for linux users :)

IRC channel for our lovely forum :)

I recon there have to be at least 20-25% forum users for a linux section to be considered. We can't have a section where only 10-15 people post.

As for the irc part, I don't see that happening. Having an irc channel would mean more talking and less posting in the forums, and we don't want that.