Site / Forum Wishlist

spasserfan

Quick suggestion, can you guys add the Basic Version of K-Lite Codec Pack alongside the Update versions?

We talked about this and came to the consensus that we should only list the standard and mega setups only as those were the ones with the most downloads.

Listing the basic pack would mean we should also list the full one as well then we'd be seeing dozens of threads from inexperienced people asking what's the dif between all of them.

Do you guys have a predefined value for the frame size of a hosted SWF media in the forums? If yes, then I wish the value to be increased at least to the double of what we have currently or to the original size of the media (if possible).

• 4 weeks later...

Please include SpeedBit DAP Premium and Video Accelerator Premium to nsanedown downloads. I've used it before and better than many DMs. And Video Accelerator was very helpful[in slow internet] when i used it years back.

Edited by vissha

Please include SpeedBit DAP Premium and Video Accelerator Premium to nsanedown downloads. I've used it before and better than many DMs. And Video Accelerator was very helpful[in slow internet] when i used it years back.

I'll take this up with the rest but I wouldn't hold my breath since the majority over here prefer IDM over just about anything so Lite might not give the go ahead.

Do you guys have a predefined value for the frame size of a hosted SWF media in the forums? If yes, then I wish the value to be increased at least to the double of what we have currently or to the original size of the media (if possible).

I'll see if Shought can do something about it

This should be changed now, please verify :)

I'll take this up with the rest but I wouldn't hold my breath since the majority over here prefer IDM over just about anything so Lite might not give the go ahead.

Thanks for reply. But you have pick option to tell the best out of it. Its better than Orbit downloader[which you've included in the list]. Its just the list of Download Managers and the choice is that of the user who download from the list. Please include.

This should be changed now, please verify :)

As I posted it long time ago, I was thinking you have ignored it but you didn't. Alrihgt, let me embed a test SWF here to see the changes.

http://www.fupa.com/gplay.swf?fupaid=10612&cat=Puzzles&game=http://cdn.fupa.com/swf/push-box/pushbox.swf

Edit: Nope, it isn't changed as you can see in the SWF media above. It is still of the same size as the originally posted media here. This media looks great at 640 x 480.

Edited by rudrax

Odd, I can't seem to find which setting influences this behavior.

@0ver, how about its bandwidth and system resource uses?

@0ver, how about its bandwidth and system resource uses?

Don't know didnt tryed i only use Skype but all over internet people like it and using it! It's new maybe i might give it try :D

Psycho-gHo

Not developed by Mozilla - nor is it supported by them.

Edited by Psycho-gHo

Hm... My preliminary inquiries of 5 minutes give it a 3.5/5. Easy to set up, got my MSN and Gtalk logged on in a minute. Works well with Google, MSN, not sure. Simple, easy, looks neat. It's simple, to the point, no-fuss settings, log-on, add a picture, click, chat, you're done! Now, to the bad stuff.

Add-ons are crap. Like with Mozilla, problems with backward compatibility. From hundreds, only a couple dozen of them work. Very little add-ons are in fact recent (as in, from 2013), including the ported emoticons. It offers some good stuff, like tabbed chat, or themes that make chatting look nice (very few work). Add-ons are the same like for Mozilla in .xpi format. I like the simplicity, but it's still awkward and seems unfinished and unpolished. Like any (good) multi-protocol app, it should offer Invisible mode or an appear offline button. This does not, which is a big no-no. All things considered, if you have Miranda set up the way you like it, there's just no reason why you would want to switch.

Edited by Alanon

Don't know who is developing but on bottom of page its said "Powerd by Mozila" They may using Mozila code! :)

Edited by 0veR

• Administrator

Don't know who is developing but on bottom of page its said "Powerd by Mozila" They may using Mozila code! :)

From Wiki:

Instantbird is a cross-platform instant messenging client based on Mozilla's XULRunner and the open source library libpurple used in Pidgin. Instantbird is free software available under the GNU General Public License. Over 250 add-ons allow user customization of, and addition of, features.

Meaning, it's based on Firefox.

The Recent Topics are listed in the Dashboard can be improved. The list shows 5 recent topics. But there is no way to view all recent topics/threads sorted by date. If many threads are started my many users at the short time, some topics get un-noticed by many visitors/members. This in case may lead to the thread being unanswered/replied.

Please add a page which is titled as Recent Topics and linked to the Recent Topics heading of the Dashboard. It'll be useful to view the missed threads by the visitor/member.

Edited by vissha

The Recent Topics are listed in the Dashboard can be improved. The list shows 5 recent topics. But there is no way to view all recent topics/threads sorted by date. If many threads are started my many users at the short time, some topics get un-noticed by many visitors/members. This in case may lead to the thread being unanswered/replied.

Please add a page which is titled as Recent Topics and linked to the Recent Topics heading of the Dashboard. It'll be useful to view the missed threads by the visitor/member.

I've wished this already. You can't pirate wishes - I'll get legal :rofl: