Site / Forum Wishlist

spasserfan

insanedown58

I wish you guys would put a check mark on Emsisoft Anti-Malware since it IS good other than that I also hope for a check mark on Chrome.

my second wish :think:

I wish Invites forum could be sorted by recently update for it's default

I wonder if you could make a function to disable thumbnails in personal settings. it'll really good for saving bandwidth when there's so many member posting huge size images

:)

• Administrator

I wish you guys would put a check mark on Emsisoft Anti-Malware since it IS good other than that I also hope for a check mark on Chrome.

Due to some changes, now its not quite easy to put check/uncheck mark on FP. However, in future, we might consider updating all the tick marks at once.

my second wish :think:

I wish Invites forum could be sorted by recently update for it's default

I wonder if you could make a function to disable thumbnails in personal settings. it'll really good for saving bandwidth when there's so many member posting huge size images

:)

Incase you want it by yourself, you can always do this.

What do you mean by thumbnails? You mean avatars? I don't know. Previous IPB probably had option to disable viewing of avatars in UserCP. Can't find it now.

What do you mean by thumbnails? You mean avatars? I don't know. Previous IPB probably had option to disable viewing of avatars in UserCP. Can't find it now.

okay. the first one, I got it. thanks, :D

not avatar, but when you find a thread like Post them desktops! , there's so much images and need more time for me to load the page completely

of course that topic is special for that :)

Edited by rachmanwawan

• Administrator

okay. the first one, I got it. thanks, :D

not avatar, but when you find a thread like Post them desktops! , there's so much images and need more time for me to load the page completely

of course that topic is special for that :)

I doubt that can be done though. By most, you can disable images from loading by disabling it on the browser or by using some addon.

there used to be an option that would prevent images from loading in previous versions but it looks like it got removed in the newer ones

the best you can do is use an addon specifically for this purpose like image block or something

there used to be an option that would prevent images from loading in previous versions but it looks like it got removed in the newer ones

the best you can do is use an addon specifically for this purpose like image block or something

Forum is updating or downdating? :think:

updating since we're always updating it as soon as an ipb ver comes out

thing is, the new versions seem to bring their own share of bugs so we're basically back at square one

• 2 weeks later...

I wish to have a button. As we have a button in the bottom of forums' page to go to the top instantly, likewise, I wish to have a button in the top of the page to go to the bottom instantly.

Why I need this?

Browsing nsane from a low end phone is pain when it comes to scrolling. I've a nokia c1-01 phone and opera mini 4 (it's the best that c1-01 supports). There is a mobile version of nsaneforums but functions are very limited with that so gotta use the full PC version and scrolling this version to the bottom takes couple of minuets. So the go to the bottom button will help aLOLtz.

Have you tried enabling the collapsed index? It's very useful for mobile browsing.

There are no plans to implement buttons like this, although we might reconsider in a future version ;)

I will look for the collapsed index next time I browse from mobile.

It's the button just below the news header on the right (which says Collapse, or Expand when collapsed).

It's the button just below the news header on the right (which says Collapse, or Expand when collapsed).

Got it :)

Shought what's a collapsed index ???

I just explained how to active it on the frontpage, just look at it and you'll understand.

I just explained how to active it on the frontpage, just look at it and you'll understand.

Sorry, I don't get it

Edited by Dopeyness

Sorry, I don't get it
Site settings:

Wd8g1pN.png

Sorry, I don't get it
Site settings:Wd8g1pN.png
Collapsed index=mobile theme I assume?? Please correct me if I'm wrong

Sorry, I don't get it
Site settings:Wd8g1pN.png
Collapsed index=mobile theme I assume?? Please correct me if I'm wrong

It is actually, a function to shrink the forums' indexes that are truncated. This function, perhaps, hides the sub-forums.

• 2 weeks later...
insanedown58

Quick suggestion, can you guys add the Basic Version of K-Lite Codec Pack alongside the Update versions?