Site / Forum Wishlist

spasserfan

Hi Mods,

Well i have been on this site for 3 months now and still running... I have visited a lot of forums site; and i say nsane is the best.

I came to section just to suggest one or two things i have seen in other forums that needs to be done here.

I dont know how many of you have visited the XDA forum, but if you have been there, you will see there is a feature which allow members to mention their fellow members in a post.

for instant if i want to mention @geeteam, as soon as i bring the @ symbol and starts typing, it brings list of members with the letters in the names am typing... (i dont know but with my little knowledge in programming, i have read and know about ajax and jquery auto suggest) so i think that is what they have been using. its so cool! I will LOVE to see it here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why not to add a delete button so users can delete their own posts when they want to? I've seen this feature in many forums.
(This idea came to me, because I've seen so many "del" posts in here these days)

Why not to add a delete button so users can delete their own posts when they want to? I've seen this feature in many forums.

(This idea came to me, because I've seen so many "del" posts in here these days)

Yes Please (1) more :yes:

We don't want users to be able to delete their own posts.

This will never be implemented ;)

Because it can be a PITA when there is a conflict between people.

We don't want users to be able to delete their own posts.

This will never be implemented ;)

Because it can be a PITA when there is a conflict between people.

Yes, but I think it should be better that, if you make a thread and wanna delete it, not to bother staff. But only delete your own threads, no everybody's threads.

I understand what you are asking for, but this won't be implemented. It can be abused too easily.

• Administrator

Infact we may actually have to add a time limit to editing of posts, as it seems this feature is also being abused.

There is zero chance of a delete button, as shought pointed out.

• 2 weeks later...

You know what @Shought I agree cos on this other forum I trolled by insulting a mod and as soon as other members got involved, I edited my post and then insulted then stop making up crapvyou *****

Then it got out of hand and there was no proof who started it :p

I understand what you are asking for, but this won't be implemented. It can be abused too easily.

Shought I was having trouble quoting before, sorryyy^^

Why not to add to new users categories? Elite (or something similar) for those with 5000+ posts and Royale (or something similar) for those who have made great contributions in here.

Can any one help me with this?? If not then Admin plz clarify this... :)

Sshot_3.jpg

• Administrator

You can attach files to posts in certain areas of the forum. You will see the option to attach a file to a post if enabled in that forum area.

Can any one help me with this?? If not then Admin plz clarify this... :)

Sshot_3.jpg

This feature is used to attach files which can be hosted on nsane server e.g. you can upload and attach a text, image, word file etc. directly on nsane without the need of third party hoster & can embed the link in your post! :)

You can attach files to posts in certain areas of the forum. You will see the option to attach a file to a post if enabled in that forum area.

:rolleyes: yo! you beat me this time! :boxing: Well, you deserve your first thanks! :P

Edited by slimrock

Now A Thanks button is added to every post... :rockon: :rockon:

Sshot_4.jpg

No need to Type and Spam the threads with Thanks for the update.. :tooth: :tooth:

Is there any restrictions or limit in using Thanks button ?? :think:

the context is to increase Thanks count by creating a fake account! :P

the context is to increase Thanks count by creating a fake account! :P

Nope! just asking.. :rolleyes: As before thanks button user usually had excuse of limitation of Likes..( so they posted Thanks for update )

Now if they'll find any limitation in using Thanks button they'll again start spamming the forum with Thanks for the update post.. :P :P