Site / Forum Wishlist

spasserfan

The View New Content function is the best thing available for that, but it also includes posts.

//www.nsaneforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

But there is an option title missing, "view all threads" other than sorting according to time period. Many people forget things, so viewing all threads sorted by date will show what the member had already read days back.

Edited by vissha

Well I was thinking that These three apps Uninstall Tool,Burnaware and Xilisoft Video Converter should add to the front page software updates because these are popular and most of us even in nsaneforums use these

Hope admin and staff will think about this

Edited by ramiz0

Well I was thinking that These three apps Uninstall Tool,Burnaware and Xilisoft Video Converter should add to the front page software updates because these are popular and most of us even in nsaneforums use these

+1 for BurnAware, i have requested this sometimes and not for me because a lot of users in nsane loves this software and "BurnAware Free" is much better than this crap named CDBurnerXP. :)

+1 for BurnAware, i have requested this sometimes and not for me because a lot of users in nsane loves this software and "BurnAware Free" is much better than this crap named CDBurnerXP. :)

yeah you,r right

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

My newest wish is to have a Gaming News section in nsane.down and nsane.forums

Gaming news is a major part of Technology News section. :)

• 2 weeks later...
stylemessiah

Any chance we can get signature pictures to be a sane size

I for one am tired of seeing half page pictures in peoples signatures in posts, just look up above this post to see what i mean

People should really be more considerate of their fellow forum users, but ill ask for it to be mandated if people cant see that their signature pics are reducing the reading space and therefore screwing the readability of the forum....

I wish, one's OS to get displayed right under user's avatar. It feels more techie. The "location" part, I guess, isn't that necessary as the country flag is already there.

• Administrator

There are many possible fields to add relating to this, however it would add clutter to this section.

However, feel free to make suggestions of other related fields. We may choose to add them to the "Other Information" section of a users profile.

There are many possible fields to add relating to this, however it would add clutter to this section.

However, feel free to make suggestions of other related fields. We may choose to add them to the "Other Information" section of a users profile.

Acknowledged :)

I wish to have a facility to get notified when someone states somebody in the forum with his username even the thread is unsubscribed by him.

• Administrator

This isnt possible at the moment. We use a commercial forum software and don't make major changes to it. We will make the suggestion to the developers and keep an eye out for a suitable hook and then analyse the effects.

This isnt possible at the moment. We use a commercial forum software and don't make major changes to it. We will make the suggestion to the developers and keep an eye out for a suitable hook and then analyse the effects.

:thumbsup:

• Administrator

It should be something like, if someone says @Lite, the username should be highlighted with the link to the profile on that post, and then, the user mentioned (@Lite) should get an notification for it.

Just saying.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish we ramified the Software Updates and Software [Archives] to per software subsection.

Each member can subscribe to his/her favorite subsection and gets notified to the latest updates. ;)

maybe we need to implement the same rule like AppzNet

no more post for every software version

all update and version in single post

except fp update

example :wut:

yesterday post

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/178973-kmsauto-pro-12112-portable/

today post

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/179112-kmsauto-pro-12113-portable/

We actually prefer the opposite. Every new version should be in a new topic as opposed to renaming old topic when a new version comes out. There are good reasons for either way but this way discussions can be version specific.

maybe we need to implement the same rule like AppzNet

no more post for every software version

all update and version in single post

except fp update

example :wut:

yesterday post

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/178973-kmsauto-pro-12112-portable/

today post

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/179112-kmsauto-pro-12113-portable/

We actually prefer the opposite. Every new version should be in a new topic as opposed to renaming old topic when a new version comes out. There are good reasons for either way but this way discussions can be version specific.

My problems is that quality post that were within a particular version topic is hard to find. I hope we can have a separate discussion topic for each software topic.

Edited by nIGHT

I wanna suggest HDD Regenerator to be added to frontpage. Most members here have saved their HDD and lifes with this programme

• 1 month later...

"subscribe to this thread" option and subscription folders :showoff:

See on the top right of a thread, there's a button called "Follow this topic". That's your subscribing method. ;)

To manage your subscriptions, click on your name on top right and click "Content I follow". :)

Further more, you can go to My Settings > Notification Options and select how and for what you'll be notified.

I think it would be very cool to have some kind of "button" or "popup" asking whether or not you want to "Follow This Topic" as soon as you post to a topic. The way it is now in settings its all or nothing when it comes to options for following topics. If you tick the option then every post you reply to is "followed" and you have to remember to go to top of page to "unfollow" or go back to thread later to do it. If you dont tick the option then no posts are followed unless again you remember to go to top of page to "follow" or go back to thread later to do it. If there was somekind of prompt immediately after you reply to post asking whether to follow or not I think would be good. For instance if you reply to a new members first "hello" post, most of us would not want to "follow" it. If we had a prompt it would help keep our (at least mine) notice boxes from filling up with unwanted notices. What do you think? Thanx

Edited by locoJoe

• Administrator

I think it would be very cool to have some kind of "button" or "popup" asking whether or not you want to "Follow This Topic" as soon as you post to a topic. The way it is now in settings its all or nothing when it comes to options for following topics. If you tick the option then every post you reply to is "followed" and you have to remember to go to top of page to "unfollow" or go back to thread later to do it. If you dont tick the option then no posts are followed. If there was somekind of prompt immediately after you reply to post asking whether to follow or not I think would be good. For instance if you reply to a new members first "hello" post, most of us would not want to "follow" it. If we had a prompt it would help keep our (at least mine) notice boxes from filling up with unwanted notices. What do you think? Thanx

If you use the "full" reply option, this option is already available via a check box.

post-2-0-32176000-1378668042_thumb.png

I think it would be very cool to have some kind of "button" or "popup" asking whether or not you want to "Follow This Topic" as soon as you post to a topic. The way it is now in settings its all or nothing when it comes to options for following topics. If you tick the option then every post you reply to is "followed" and you have to remember to go to top of page to "unfollow" or go back to thread later to do it. If you dont tick the option then no posts are followed. If there was somekind of prompt immediately after you reply to post asking whether to follow or not I think would be good. For instance if you reply to a new members first "hello" post, most of us would not want to "follow" it. If we had a prompt it would help keep our (at least mine) notice boxes from filling up with unwanted notices. What do you think? Thanx

If you use the "full" reply option, this option is already available via a check box.

attachicon.giffulleditfollow.PNG

Wow, I did not know. Im learnig alot today. Thanx again!

Request: Subsection to Microsoft Product.

We really need subsection about Microsoft Product to keep all the download link, activation, compatible softwares - antivirus, discussion anything related with Microsoft in one place. That should make easier to find them all in one place specially newbies even me could not find a topic about compatible antivirus software for Windows 8.1 RTM last time cause some people was asking. Also it will released the heaviness of Software Chat section. Cause as it is now every new request or open topic will go to under of those Microsoft topics after short time and some people not getting enough attention to their topic as they wish too.

At the moment anything about Microsoft are different place you see some of topics Software chat section other Security And Privacy, Guide and Tut., Software news, Chat Bat etc...If i was newcomers i would not find them what i really want even search function help.

Regards..

Edit: I just wanted to add Snapshot from Software Chat Section it shows how many topics about MS and how they occupied Page 1 for the rest of the topics.

bofm.png

Edited by november_ra1n

I was thinking that nsane should add Uninstall tool and Xilisoft Video Converter in frontpage What do you think friends :naughty: