Site / Forum Wishlist

spasserfan

• Administrator

I think you should remove profile stars for good, so there would not be a way to give a bad reputation to any member, no matter what you post/reply you get a bad reputation, please remove profile star ratings for good, just for equality. So we all could stand on the same line here, no good nor bad members. That's why there's Warning Points.

I've disabled this.

I hereby would suggest to Frontpage the program Rufus......

Let me ask - why?

This program informs own innovations by itself, it is updated usually 1-2 times a year,

and, moreover, it is absolutely unnecessary gadget.

NeowinMOD™

What is the philosophy behind making Shoutbox chat visible to unregistered users?

Very good point. I keep thinking the same question myself.

May be to make user know that the community has a place where people can shout which will appeal them to get registered to be able to shout till their throat dries out.

• 2 weeks later...

is there a new rules for giveaway topic (Nsaners-Lucky Draw for Legit Licenses!) ? is it permanently stopped?

• Administrator

is there a new rules for giveaway topic (Nsaners-Lucky Draw for Legit Licenses!) ? is it permanently stopped?

We are putting together a formal system. Should be live this weekend.

The IMG code in the SB should be disabled. Sometimes people post back to back images and GIFs making the homepage heavy on slower connections.

Edited by rudrax

No confirmation yet..? :nono:

• Administrator

Sorry for the delay. Will be sorted soon.

Sorry for the delay. Will be sorted soon.

Still waiting.. :rolleyes:

is there any option for a new section that can arrange for original license purchase?

I think many users here purchase original license for some applications...through this section we can arrange for group purchase

for example 10 or more IDM licenses can be purchased for 16.95 $ instead of 25 $

and the same for other companies

is this valid through our forum?

I'm not sure whether there is enough demand for something like this to warrant for the creation of a subforum.

No need for a subforum ; if this is allowed it can be in the chat or small subsection regulated by one of the mods

The topics can be closed after the purchase

This should be allowed in the Software Chat. However it might provide for some easy opportunities to rip people off (their money).

Is it possible to add this feature to shoutbox..?

when we click @ of near any username who already shouted there..we get their name in shoutbox.. but I want it should be with colour and font of the username..

Sshot_2.jpg

means when I click on @ near rach.. then it should appear with its colour too.. :rolleyes: