Site / Forum Wishlist

spasserfan

Oh yeah! A Thanks button at last! Good job admin! :)

Now can we have a "I have a crush on you" button? tehehehe! :P

Ha haaa.. :lol: :lol:

and what about F**k You and Dislike button,, :lol: :P

F**k You button maybe misinterpreted by some if especially given to a man by a woman.

These kind of men might reply, "Hell yeah! I'm ready babe!" :P

Dislike button has been used in a lot of comment based type sites like yahoo news and youtube.

This will help the OP to see how others feel about their comments and has a chance to correct their attitude. :yes:

Anyway, if the admin implements it then I have no choice but to use it. tehehehe! :rockon:

F**k You button maybe misinterpreted by some if especially given to a man by a woman.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and F**k You button will bring peace to the forum.. No one will use any harsh and abusive language rather they'll use F**k You button.. :tooth:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and F**k You button will bring peace to the forum.. No one will use any harsh and abusive language rather they'll use F**k You button.. :tooth:

Dislike button should do the same? AFAIK abuse/disrespect/sarcasm is not allowed on any forum, to counter this IPB has a report button & is there for a cause! :)

Why not to add to new users categories? Elite (or something similar) for those with 5000+ posts and Royale (or something similar) for those who have made great contributions in here.

• Administrator

Why not to add to new users categories? Elite (or something similar) for those with 5000+ posts and Royale (or something similar) for those who have made great contributions in here.

Not required i don't think ;)

It would be helpful if we could delete our posts when needed.

Just report the post to Mods, they will do the work for you! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Great post shought, I have never really understood this "Thanks for the post" reply, in my honest opinion clicking Like button is much more simple and better way to show the appreciation to other members. Though maximum limit of Like button clicking should be little higher, i.e when member has more than 1000 posts Like button clicking should have greater value of maximum clicks per day.

This is only because there might be some very useful posts/topics and when maximum Like button clicking amount is reached you can not Like anymore.

I think you should "integrate" Like button clicking amount to posts amount, so members who posts a lot can click Like button more often per day.

I Think this was pushed up a little a few weeks ago, but now this new action comes into play I think it needs rising for at-least VIP and higher.

Please add "Giveaway section" so that every giveaway by a member is present in a new topic that is closed after winner notified

And a fixed topic can summarise all the giveaways finished and running + Rules for this section regarding participation and winners...

• Administrator

I know about tapatalk and I have it but many forums have its own phone app which will be better than tapatalk

IP.Board Have already Mobile skin, you don't need an app to use it. Try it. :)

NeowinMOD™

Bookmark topic would be nice feature, instead of Follow feature which also notifies you when there's a new reply. But when you Bookmark your topic there's no Follow feature.

is there a chance to add a section for explaining in details and pics the use and functions of commonly used applications?

I see sections like this in some forums

My wish is that the OP should be entrusted to open or close his topic whenever he desires, so as to avoid spams and reduce the burden on MODs

NeowinMOD™

Is it possible to get scrollbar to the Notification window?

Edit:

And also a button located somewhere inside of Shoutbox which you can use to call in Moderator or Administrator to calm things down. And if there's a member who constantly keeps misbehaving Administrator or Moderator could forbid his/her Shoutbox access for a certain period of time.

Edited by NeowinMOD™

• Administrator

For the notifications you can "view all notifications". If we had a scrolling option, you could imagine this loading all notifications it can be quite resource intensive, so i think its OK the way it is.

===

For the interim its best to click on the member name and report them with reference to the shoutbox. We'll look at a "report shout" function.

With people moaning about Giveaways I suggest..(Posted in chat section too)

Personal Giveaways.

What's needed is a subsection under Giveaways, called Personal Giveaways.

Then members can start a thread for each personal giveaway, including rules etc, where you must reply in the thread to be entered.

No likes required. No scrolling through 1 thread with many giveaways. No alterior motive just giving back to the community.

Simples

NeowinMOD™

I think you should remove profile stars for good, so there would not be a way to give a bad reputation to any member, no matter what you post/reply you get a bad reputation, please remove profile star ratings for good, just for equality. So we all could stand on the same line here, no good nor bad members. That's why there's Warning Points.