"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

Had my fun for now dcs18.....Don't forget about "the fools using patches, the ip blockers NEVER need patches :lol: "....

Those who are using the patches are not fools, clubhouse. h3uXN07.gif

You should have noticed that I was using quotation marks, why you ask?.....Because I was quoting someone....Now why would I call people using a tried and trusted method (patches) for IDM fools....You're struggling just like the panic you went in to when you saw people saying the ip\firewall method was failing...You tried to dump the problem on to others by using the probable lie that you were using Linux....Anyway, I've said my piece I'll leave it to you to carry on making 2 or 3 posts in a row trying to provoke in the ublock threads....Desperate much?.....Done for a month, I think members and mods alike are bored with it all.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should have noticed that I was using quotation marks, why you ask?.....Because I was quoting someone

So? Just because you used quotation marks, does that mean that you can make derogatory comments about Users of patches!

Whom were you quoting - yourself?

You're struggling just like the panic you went in to when you saw people saying the ip\firewall method was failing

You mean struggling - like this?

Yolu tried to dump the problem on to others by using the probable lie that you were using Linux

On whom am I have supposed to have dumped the supposed problem by using the alleged lie? Can we have a link - I don't think you will?

Here is your Linux bubble being pricked (pun intended):--

....Anyway, I've said my piece I'll leave it to you to carry on making 2 or 3 posts in a row trying to provoke in the ublock threads.

When are you gonna demonstrate your elusive "granular control" over your beloved uBlock which we have been straddling across our laps and group-humping away to glory?

Just came across a bug in Windows Firewall Control.

I had no idea that WINDOWS Firewall control also worked on Linux.

Just came across a bug in Windows Firewall Control.

I had no idea that WINDOWS Firewall control also worked on Linux.

You have no idea of anything.

Hi there, kmr1684!

Have been testing out FDM, myself - next on the cards, is EagleGet.

You might be happy to know that despite not having IDM on my system - we were able to overcome the new Tonec hurdle within minutes, simply by TeamViewing a Customer's IDM. Wish the patches could have tasted success with the same speed, too.

Thanks to the Tonec hurdle, we could be doing this new project - if the people want us to.

I'll be damned, FDM works on Linux too!!!

Hi there, kmr1684!

Have been testing out FDM, myself - next on the cards, is EagleGet.

You might be happy to know that despite not having IDM on my system - we were able to overcome the new Tonec hurdle within minutes, simply by TeamViewing a Customer's IDM. Wish the patches could have tasted success with the same speed, too.

Thanks to the Tonec hurdle, we could be doing this new project - if the people want us to.

I'll be damned, FDM works on Linux too!!!

You are absolutely right about that part - the "damned" part.

dcs i've reset my idm and i'm ready for thr tut

can u come ovr reamviewer?

regards

And I'm eager to know about your new firewall implementation dude.

Looks like the people are not interested. :lol:

So, add 23rd IP to blocking firewall rule can prevent IDM contact outside world? Or is there another solution for this problem?

Thanks.

So, add 23rd IP to blocking firewall rule can prevent IDM contact outside world? Or is there another solution for this problem?

Thanks.

adding 23rd IP isnt working yet ...even trial resets r failing to work dont' know why

but if u want a patch ..i've one i can post for you

DCS is Very Busy....so He said he'll Look into the issue

regards

Hi .

In my another PC with windows 8.1 Pro i use the rules in Windows Firewall Control but IDM have again the nag screen .

Any help please ?

Hi .

In my another PC with windows 8.1 Pro i use the rules in Windows Firewall Control but IDM have again the nag screen .

Any help please ?

we all r having the issue..wait while oour awesome members find an awesome solution

regards

Hello .

Any information how configure the firewall from Avast Internet Security 2015 please ? ( 2015.10.2.2215 )

An Appeal

This bears special reference to Users of Avast Internet Security 2015 who have been firewalling IDM. It would be really nice of you to step forward and volunteer to publish your screenshots illustrating the procedure for inputting those 23 IPs mentioned at the OP.

Needless to say, you receive all due credits - we look forward to an early submission. uu0vOfR.gif

GO TO SETTINGS ----> ACTIVE PROTECTION ----> FIREWALL ---> CUSTOMIZE ---->POLICIES ----> PACKET RULES and add a new rule

PaKxeot.jpg

G4Tht59.jpg

exdyqMU.jpg

Fm9x3ir.jpg

MAKE THIS STEP ONE BY ONE FOR ALL IPs

tXU4WBV.jpg

for all those who r having issues this TR is working until someone finds a solution

Site: http://bit.ly
Sharecode[?]: /IDMresetTrial

OK, if anybody who is using WFC to retain their IDM activation is interested in solving their issue via TeamViewer, please post a shout here.

I'm still using activated IDM with no problem, just added the 23rd IP to WFC. But I prefer you have a look at that and make any further change accroding to your last settings. Thanks in advance.

I'm still using activated IDM with no problem, just added the 23rd IP to WFC. But I prefer you have a look at that and make any further change accroding to your last settings. Thanks in advance.

I am trying to find a system which is deactivated and unable to be remain activated by WFC. :)

dcs18 Thanks a TON to u buddy...

You finally managed to fix the IDM nagging pop-up ..

Hats off to u brother u spent almost like 4 hrs in fixing this

also i'm very ahppy thaat he deployed the NEW implementation of WFC on my sys

thanks and warm regards

kantry123

Will definitely deploy the new proposed WFC implementation on your system (if you can wait just a couple of days) - I am fixing the systems which are broken, right now. uu0vOfR.gif

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived