"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

No is same key is difference but if you find data after @="cDTvBF...." then this key is Visual Protect

Yes is difference on most systems Visual Protect is random generate keys but data is same

@petok

What's your status now ?

Is IDM holding gud for you ?

or it still requires some work ?

Yes, ok for now, thanks for question.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DCS, Really glad to hear that your mom is doing well, and really glad that you were able to be there for her.

petok and Now, my IDM seems to be working fine now (no more nag) thanks to your kindness and skill, thank you.

It appears that the IDM nag screen has been banished thanks to the wise guidance provided in this tutorial.

Thanks guys (DCS, Now, Petok especially) for the patience and expertise, it is greatly appreciated

I have added the new IP provided to my firewall and deleted the "visual protect 3.5+" registry key also registered IDM with a new key. Is that all I need to do?

DCS, Really glad to hear that your mom is doing well, and really glad that you were able to be there for her.

petok and Now, my IDM seems to be working fine now (no more nag) thanks to your kindness and skill, thank you.

Happy recovery to your mom.

Guys, I am creating a batch file to clean up the IDM registry contamination - so, please be patient.

If someone feels that they can do a swell job with the batch file - then, we want to hear from them.

Post # 2 updated with a new batch file at post # 1 to replace the registry file at Step # 3.

This batch file is useful to Users of all methods - firewall, patch/es, trial reset/ters, etc., etc.

BTW, if anyone believes they can create a better batch file - we would still like to hear from them. F3h9xqz.gif

Guessing, dcs18 got strikes from IDM Dev and remove the tutorial. Its over... :huh:

software182

Guessing, dcs18 got strikes from IDM Dev and remove the tutorial. Its over... :huh:

do you use the firewall method ? is it working for you ?

yep, till now working without nag but stay with build 8. I think Dev more come with hard coded in next release to fight against piracy. Firewall method keep .exe original sig.

software182

yep, till now working without nag but stay with build 8. I think Dev more come with hard coded in next release to fight against piracy. Firewall method keep .exe original sig.

well, i thought you're using latest version...

Maybe dcs will explain what's going on here

Post # 1 updated to put all the speculation to rest. ;)

Some would be aware that I would willingly remove any tutorial, if the Developer asked politely.

Most would be aware of what would happen if a Developer attempted to strike me:--

If you guys have problems with so called "Tutorial for IDM blah blah". PM Me

Just add 4 lines and say bye bye to IDM registration forever with KIS. :)

If you guys have problems with so called "Tutorial for IDM blah blah". PM Me

Just add 4 lines and say bye bye to IDM registration forever with KIS. :)

PM??? . . . . . . . . you guys are free to share anything, here (or, at any other topic of your choice.) Why PM? lEMe01Z.gif

Not sure people have the time for a PM though - especially, when (thanks to IamBidyuT) the KIS solution it is readily available, for consumption. :)

PM??? . . . . . . . . you guys are free to share anything, here (or, at any other topic of your choice.) Why PM? lEMe01Z.gif

Not sure people have the time for a PM though - especially, when (thanks to IamBidyuT) the KIS solution it is readily available, for consumption. :)

Some peoples seems to have ExtraOrdinary Privacy Policy to share known fact in Public Mode , There's nothing extra Kaspersky can do to prevent IDM from dialing home except of those mentioned 23 IP's . . . .

Some peoples seems to have ExtraOrdinary Privacy Policy to share known fact in Public Mode , There's nothing extra Kaspersky can do to prevent IDM from dialing home except of those mentioned 23 IP's . . . .

Itna gussa sahi nahi hai bro.

Yes I agree with that there is nothing EXTRA but less only 4 IPs. :lol:

I am using this method since october 2012 so I think these known facts were not known to me at that time, and this thread is started in 2014.

Shubh Ratri (Good Night). :sleep:

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived