"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bro DCS ....i'm having a strange problem ..my Firefox is configured to delete HIstory on EXIT!!!

but eventhough i erase history manually it doesn't get deleted ..

do u know why this happens?

thanks and regards

@ kantry123

Have only configured your WFC with the new implementation - have not yet fully configured your Firefox, Process Lasso & IDM. :yes:

Have also implemented a new 64-bit, hard-coded Firefox configuration which has not yet been shared with anyone, out here - have already deployed the same though, on all client machines. B)

Wellington Britto
Hello everyone.

:rolleyes:

Do you want to ask if anyone knows how to lock the desktop icons?

I explain why I wanted to know: Every time I update the display drivers (graphics card). All icons move its position.

In short, How to block icons that do not move from his position ever?

Thank you very much everyone. ;)

Hi dcs18 when your got some free time are you able to look at my FW setting some reason why Outpost is leaking to IDM i would of pm you but your not accepting PM atm many thanks

screenshot

BYdDooS.jpg

Again now unregistered after 3 day and download 20 files show unregistered deleted all keys and block 23 Ip address and enter register with other keys and now is registered but for 3 min show faked messages bla bla bla... developer make hard detection hidden ip.

Hi dcs18 when your got some free time are you able to look at my FW setting some reason why Outpost is leaking to IDM i would of pm you but your not accepting PM atm many thanks

screenshot

BYdDooS.jpg

Hi KP333

Gotta take my Mom to the hospital - shall resolve your issue, via TeamViewer (at the earliest.) :)

Again now unregistered after 3 day and download 20 files show unregistered deleted all keys and block 23 Ip address and enter register with other keys and now is registered but for 3 min show faked messages bla bla bla... developer make hard detection hidden ip.

Did you try Now's tip at post # 2290?

Thanks dcs18 fully understand i hope all goes well with your mom at the hospital ;) just send me a quick pm when your ready no hurry

Yes I delete this key with Visual Protect and again unregistered... I change 10 keys and IDM always next 3 min unregister.

Yes I delete this key with Visual Protect and again unregistered... I change 10 keys and IDM always next 3 min unregister.

Can you publish, here - a complete list of your security system.

Alternatively you can also post (a) screenshot/s listing all programs installed under your Add or remove programs (would be easier, for you.)

Can you publish, here - a complete list of your security system.

Alternatively you can also post (a) screenshot/s listing all programs installed under your Add or remove programs (would be easier, for you.)

Screen here

deleted

some programs is not connected to internet and remove from list.

system : Windows XP Pro SP3 +

firewall : Private Firewall

I registered freshly installed (after system reinstall) trial copy of IDM.

Next day (reboot ?) I got fake serial nag screen and IDM refused downloading anything.

Run Trash Key Finder, but Visual Protect 3.5+ key didn't show off.

Is there anything I can do in this situation ?

All advices would be highly appreciated.

@ Petok

Assume you are using Emsisoft Internet Security to firewall your IDM?

@ mona

Did you block all those 23 IPs?

Did you try re-registering your copy until it got re-activated?

Does the same Private Firewall configuration cause any such issue on any OS, later than XP?

BTW, I remember me telling you that cookieSafe ain't nightly compatible and later after few FF updates, you also confirmed that it ain't working any longer.

So, did you manage to find an alternative? :rolleyes:

Have now settled on Self-Destructing Cookies. ^_^

What happen to the eset ip address which must be blocked? Why is it that there is no longer a link to the tutorial?

@ Petok

Assume you are using Emsisoft Internet Security to firewall your IDM?

Yes I use Emsisoft Internet Security in application rules make rule for block 23 ip address but now I uninstall IDM and remove all traces in registry from IDM... Now make new instalation and next 15 min I see do work or not... I dont have problem before version but with this 6.23.10 is bad news.

What happen to the eset ip address which must be blocked? Why is it that there is no longer a link to the tutorial?

It is right there at post # 1 (where it has always been) - check out Step # 2. :)

Here again Internet Download Manager has been registered with a fake Serial Number or the Serial Number has been blocked. IDM is exiting...

This is for now if some have idea how to sniff ip address where connecting idm.

iS8ocqv.png

No. You misunderstand me. I am looking for the tutorial to prevent ESET from calling home. Not IDM. It used to be 1st page. What happen to that tutorial?

developer make hard detection hidden ip.

ATM, apart from the 23 IPs listed at the IDM tutorial, there are no new IPs to be blocked. ;)

No. You misunderstand me. I am looking for the tutorial to prevent ESET from calling home. Not IDM. It used to be 1st page. What happen to that tutorial?

Oh, the ESET blocking tutorial - that guide has been deleted since it stopped working after a while. h4CvlGL.gif

developer make hard detection hidden ip.

ATM, apart from the 23 IPs listed at the IDM tutorial, there are no new IPs to be blocked. ;)

For now again uninstall all and not install IDM I clean all traces from IDM from this pc and install on other pc for debug all traces... Thanks for now

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived