• Last Reply

How to configure eset smart secuiry built-in firewall to block IDM

1. Open ESS , Select Setup on left pane. Then select Enter advanced setup
2. Select network > Personal firewall > Rules and zone
3. Select Zone and rule editor > Select Setup
4. On Rules tab, select New, then see screenshots below

2015_04_10_212206.png

2015_04_10_212227.png

5. On tab Remote, click Add IPv4 Address, then select Single address. Then input all IDM IPs

2015_04_10_212253.png

6. Done, clik OK > OK

Sorry if repost & for my English.. :D

can someone give a link for the full version of TrashReg please

here it is i just now Uploaded for u

http://zxcfiles.com/xoqqegq8r95l

Sorry for asking but for me Kaspersky Internet Security says TrashRegFull.exe contains Worm.Win32.WBNA.roc

and on virustotal.com more than half of the antivirus scanners states the same.

Is this file safe?

false positive,

Definitely, too many members here have been using it for some time without problems.

Sorry for asking but for me Kaspersky Internet Security says TrashRegFull.exe contains Worm.Win32.WBNA.roc

Is this file safe?

I use free version, it more than enough to remove IDM nag screen.

can someone give a link for the full version of TrashReg please

here it is i just now Uploaded for u

http://zxcfiles.com/xoqqegq8r95l

Is this file safe?

its totally safe and yes its false positive ...even Hitmanpro also shows FP

so don't worry

regards

the probleme for me is, that i still remove it but it reappear againe .... !!!!

what reappears?

the probleme for me is, that i still remove it but it reappear againe .... !!!!

If before deleting the key, you haven't created the firewall rules, IDM will again make the call and create that Visual Protect 3.5+ key.

Today IDM is unregistered I used block all ip address from list but now is gone ( after 3 months - now is unregistered)

Today IDM is unregistered I used block all ip address from list but now is gone ( after 3 months - now is unregistered)

Make sure you added the 23rd IP (184.173.149.184) in your firewall as mentioned in the first post.

Also even if after adding the 23rd IP, you are still receiving the nagging pop-up, try out the suggestion at Post #2287 and Post #2290.

thedeparted

Make sure you added the 23rd IP (184.173.149.184) in your firewall as mentioned in the first post.

Also even if after adding the 23rd IP, you are still receiving the nagging pop-up, try out the suggestion at Post #2287 and Post #2290.

yes, i used the old 22's ip and when i check tuto again i not that there is a new one .184 so i add it ... and now withe and see no

I have all 23 IP address and make ask firewall when connect to idm servers but need deep analize have some hidden checking on other ip. But for now I make change key and for now is ok... ( downloaded 7 files(>400MB), 5 video clip from youtube, 10 songs mp3 )

I have all 23 IP address and make ask firewall when connect to idm servers but need deep analize have some hidden checking on other ip. But for now I make change key and for now is ok... ( downloaded 7 files(>400MB), 5 video clip from youtube, 10 songs mp3 )

Just now checked that the IP currently being used to check registration is : 184.173.149.184 (the added 23rd one)

So if you receive the fake serial nag, just try the suggestions in my above post. :)

Just now checked that the IP currently being used to check registration is : 184.173.149.184 (the added 23rd one)

So if you receive the fake serial nag, just try the suggestions in my above post. :)

For now is ok see next days how to working...

Just saw the first post after long time, and i saw this one :wtf: :lol :)

Use your firewall to block the following IPs (please avoid the height of stupidity)

You mean you don't check it regularly for gems of information?.....How remiss :huh:

This thread cheering up my 'frustation days' for the last few days.

Big thanks to you ALL supporting this thread.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now IDM is using 184.173.188.106 for verification

This thread is supremely informative and shows a great deal of class and knowledge in helping and imparting hard earned knowledge to fellow members. A huge shout out to dcs18, rkkdjb, randomjester, MrHacker, kantry123, exodius & software182 among many others for their kind and gracious contributions to this topic.

I learned a lot and really appreciated all the efforts that went into this topic.

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived