Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

New Box Fix Auto work fine in Windows XP Pro 32 bits and Vista Ultimate 32 bits. PC,s with Intel x86

Cheers

-------------

Thanks Argosy, for the info .

cheers

---------------------

• Replies 2k
  • Views 171.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have it Nodlogin 8.1 and it works quiet good

Heralva2k5 PM Nodlogin 8.1 to me please.Thanks in advance

Just tried the new Eset3Box4ever_D fix on an XP Pro SP2 x86 machine and no luck :(

I installed the Retail ESS v3.0.650, then applied Eset3Box4ever_D, Got message saying Cracked successfully (can't recall the exact wording)

I then checked advanced settings and found it hadn't added any trial servers? I tried to update it anyway and it of course asked for username and password!

This is the first install of any ESET v3.x product, so accordingly there's been no version 3.x fixes applied to this puter either.

I've reverted to a mix of ESET-BREAK/BoxMaraEset3Fix1.4 - (auto)/Vadim Scheduled Fixes and as with my XP SP2 x86 puter all is now well.

Not sure how this will fit in with all the problem free x86 feedback you've had?

Began using Eset3Box4ever_D on two XP-32 machines running v3.0.650 (AV) 3 days ago.

Both machines have stayed locked at "31 day(s) left" and update normally.

Thanks to Box for the hookup

:(

a little constructive criticism for box

Can you work on a better name system?

At the moment I have no idea what the currect fix is. It could be boxwhenver d 4 auto or boxsomewhere q 10 © or MaraBox3.1never Z. Its is certainly not clear.

Could I advocate the following.

If you have different ones for different versions then you could name them

BoxXP32 1.01

BoxVista64 1.01

etc and then follow on with 1.02, 1.03

If one version fixes all then BoxAll 1.01, 1.02 etc

just so thats its obvious what the current or next update is. There may only be 1 update, there may be 3 or 4 depending on versions, I wouldn't have a clue.

Marsupilami cottoned onto it and made it easier and his current update is 2.2 following on from 2.1. That I can follow.

Your naming system, with respect sir, is too hard to follow as to what is current and what to ask for.

Afterimage :

Two machines running XP you say !

Question : 32 or 64 bits ? - Please reply .

------------------------------------

At the moment I have no idea what the currect fix is. It could be boxwhenver d 4 auto or boxsomewhere q 10 © or MaraBox3.1never Z. Its is certainly not clear.

BoxXP32 1.01

BoxVista64 1.01

just so thats its obvious what the current or next update is. There may only be 1 update, there may be 3 or 4 depending on versions, I wouldn't have a clue.

Marsupilami cottoned onto it and made it easier and his current update is 2.2 following on from 2.1. That I can follow.

Your naming system, with respect sir, is too hard to follow as to what is current and what to ask for.

Yea, I see how it can be confusing since I put it that way. So, what part that you see below confused you. Is it the numbers, letters, or descriptions. You may not know what to ask for but you will get the most current version.

Eset3BoxFixes 1.1 is the 1st release

Eset3BoxFixes 1.2 is the 2nd release

Eset3BoxFixes 1.4 is the current release

Box4ever A is a manual fix and it is different from B, C, D.

Box4ever B is a manual fix and it is different from A, C, D.

Box4ever C is a manual fix and it is different from A, B, D.

Box4ever D is an auto fix and it is different from A, B, C.

I have you know that I finished middle school.

Eset3BOX4ever, is working perfect for me so far :(

------------------------

DeMon :

WinXP or WinVISTA? 32bits or 64 bits ?

Thanks

Jofre

Just tried the new Eset3Box4ever_D fix on an XP Pro SP2 x86 machine and no luck :(

I installed the Retail ESS v3.0.650, then applied Eset3Box4ever_D, Got message saying Cracked successfully (can't recall the exact wording)

I then checked advanced settings and found it hadn't added any trial servers? I tried to update it anyway and it of course asked for username and password!

This is the first install of any ESET v3.x product, so accordingly there's been no version 3.x fixes applied to this puter either.

I've reverted to a mix of ESET-BREAK/BoxMaraEset3Fix1.4 - (auto)/Vadim Scheduled Fixes and as with my XP SP2 x86 puter all is now well.

Not sure how this will fit in with all the problem free x86 feedback you've had?

----------------------------------------------------

Haco, Hi!

About "Eset3Box4ever (D)-(Auto)" :- I have the same , WinXP Pro SP2 x86 machine and mine works perfectly. Difficult to understand how you could not make it work...

In fact none Eset_eval_Servers are needed...very strange...

cheers

Jofre

----------------------------------------------------

Haco, Hi!

About "Eset3Box4ever (D)-(Auto)" :- I have the same , WinXP Pro SP2 x86 machine and mine works perfectly. Difficult to understand how you could not make it work...

In fact none Eset_eval_Servers are needed...very strange..

cheers

Jofre

Now that you have it in trial mode, just apply Box4ever uninstall then Box4ever again. IT will work now also.

Eset3BOX4ever, is working perfect for me so far

Sorry, I forgot to say i'm using winxp 32 :oops:

Oh, and still working perfect too....

DeMoN

Hi all.iv tested new fixes for eset

(Box4ever1.3 Box-Mara Eset3Fix1.4 and Marsu-fix_2.2)

they all works great on my ESET NOD32 3.0.642.0

im using Win XP home 32 bit

Thanks All Nsane members

cheers

Box4ever D working perfect here for two days.

WindowsXP SP2 Home.

ESET NOD32 3.0.650 Trial.

Thank you Box and Jofre.!

Afterimage :

Two machines running XP you say !

Question : 32 or 64 bits ? - Please reply .

------------------------------------

Both are 32 bit, jofre.

Sorry, I forgot to say i'm using winxp 32 :console:

Oh, and still working perfect too....

DeMoN

------------------------

Thanks for the info, Pal !... :oops:

cheers

Jofre

BoxXP32 1.01

BoxVista64 1.01

Yea, I see how it can be confusing since I put it that way. So, what part that you see below confused you. Is it the numbers, letters, or descriptions. You may not know what to ask for but you will get the most current version.

Eset3BoxFixes 1.1 is the 1st release

Eset3BoxFixes 1.2 is the 2nd release

Eset3BoxFixes 1.4 is the current release

Box4ever A is a manual fix and it is different from B, C, D.

Box4ever B is a manual fix and it is different from A, C, D.

Box4ever C is a manual fix and it is different from A, B, D.

Box4ever D is an auto fix and it is different from A, B, C.

I have you know that I finished middle school.

Whoa Whoa Whoa put the guns away there buddy. I'm not trying to offend, be a prat or insult your schooling or intelligence. Just trying to offer something a little contructive, non personal and reasoned feedback for you to work with that may makes most peoples lives a little easier. I have a reasonable degree of computer literacy but I'm not a software spannerhand so wont profess to know anything along that side. I can however follow logic when I see it but this can get difficult to follow especially at 2 in the morning and the eyes just wanna read whatever it sees and te brain doesn't register.

What you have listed about seems certainly reasonable to follow but reading back through nearly 114 pages it certainly turns into alphabet soup and most people don't request for it like you have stated. Reading above I see there is anywhere up to 5 possible 'hacks' thats I can use. I also see requests for a boxmara3something g or whatever it is called. I don't see the word Mara above so is that another fix to add to the 5 already? If 1.4 is the current one as you suggest, then what are the other ABCD and mara one needed for?

Now is this guy referring to the Box4ever manual ones or the Eset3BoxFixes cause it looks like has combined parts of both names to create something else.

Just in the last two pges I have seen

Eset3BOX4ever

Eset3Box4ever (D)-(Auto)

ESET-BREAK/BoxMaraEset3Fix1.4

Box4ever1.3 Box-Mara Eset3Fix1.4

See what I mean here?

Peace, respect and good will.

All and Last Eset3 Fixes done by NSANE Members :

= Box4ever - (manual)

= Box4ever 1.3 (testing mode) - (auto)

= Box/Mara 1.4 - (auto)

= MarsuFix 2.2 - (auto)

= VadimFix - (manual)

-------------------------------------

cheers

Jofre

jofre, Marsu : MarsuFix 2.2 works on my Vista ULtimate x64, so far 2 days with updates, trial shows 31 days left.

will monitor for another couple days/

Cheers!

Thanks Jofre, Marsu: MarsuFix 2.2 is working for my Server 2008 x64. Solid performance....31 days consistent. :oops:

Archived