Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

Just got around to trying Eset3Box4ever(D) today. It works perfectly with ESET Smart Security 3.0.650 and Windows Vista 32-bit.

However, I think I am going to stick with Marsu Fix, because the box fix doesn't seem completely stable. The "About" section of ESET Smart Security looks edited and one cannot view the Virus signature database from the system tray.

• Replies 2k
  • Views 171.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got around to trying Eset3Box4ever(D) today. It works perfectly with ESET Smart Security 3.0.650 and Windows Vista 32-bit.

However, I think I am going to stick with Marsu Fix, because the box fix doesn't seem completely stable. The "About" section of ESET Smart Security looks edited and one cannot view the Virus signature database from the system tray.

-------------------------------------------

Hi,Lacius !

I also have Eset3Box4ever (D), but mine is WinXP Pro 32 bits and it`s OK here and stable. You didn`t notice,but name

changed to "Box4ever 1.3 auto".

It`s true you can`t see virus signature database on system tray but very easily you can see that just clicking with right-mouse -button on the eset icon and then choose "open".It takes 0.5 seconds and it`s not relevant.

Besides that, it shows 31 days remaining always fixed.

Anyway it`s an excellent work ! Box isn`t a programmer, but he could make a lot of things for us, not only with Eset but also with Kaspersky and BitDefender.

cheers

Jofre

Time to Relax..See you next Monday ! Good weather,stopped raining, promised sun all over the country, good temperature,

good for a walk on beach !

cheers

jofre

givemestella
WinXP x64

Marsufix.exe = NONE WORKING

BoxMaraEset3Fix1.4= WORKING - except right click scan from context menu doesn't seem to work. seems to have righted itself after reboot - so my be unrelated to fix.

great work Box! Only concern is that the Marufix did try to reset trial period after every update, which was a good idea, negating the need to restart for a trial reset. The BoxMaraEset3Fix1.4 needs to be restarted to reset the trial period. So you will be buggered if your machine stays on for longer than 31 days. Not that windows would be capable of that lenght of uptime despite being x64.

Marsu Fix 2.1 works flawlessly. If you cannot get it to work, uninstall ESET, uninstall any fixes you may have, restart computer, reinstall ESET 650 (without a username and password!), add the update server in the readme file, install Marsu Fix 2.1, and update ESET manually the first time.

Thanks, but already tried this several times over. It obviously doesn't work with WinXP x64 SP2 edition only x86 version. Box's fix works fine though cheers again!

It works on X64... it´s a X64 prog..soo... doon´t know wats your prob is...

is the fix on the nsane page version 2.1? This is the one i have been trying to get working but as it doesn't say the version number when you run the installer, so i'm not sure. thx

NodLogin 8.2 - (32 and 64 bits is out !)

cheers all

Jofre

Jofre please PM to me NodLogin 8.2 32 bits,thanks in advance

I have it nodlogin 8.2 and works quiet well

Thanks heralva2k5, NodLogin 8.2 works great!!!!!!!!!1

No problem mate just share it if someone looks for it cause Im not always online to help others :rolleyes:

jayhuffdaddy

I have the 3.0.650.0 and at the top it says temdono 1.2 31 days remaining up to 2050 but my trial days say 30 am I still ok? please help

bewokkomodo

hai. does anyone know bout Eset Break Patch? u can find this patch by google it. type eset break patch. hxxp://dl4all.com. my friend said he's using it till today.no prob at all.

and..one more thing. whenever i turn on my lappy, automatically i will redirected to http://www.r20nline.com.cn/. since this happen, i was unable to open eset smart security. it doesnt appear on taskbar. when i try to open it from Program, it shows this msg : Windows cannot open this file: egui.exe489. im suspecting that my lappy is infected with trojan. but..how m i suppose to know if i cant open eset?? arghh. ive try to reinstall and use Eset3Box4ever (D) but the problem remains.

would like to here feedback from experts here. thanks!

wats up with nodlogin??i just recieve the link for nodlogin 8.1 last night then here comes nodlogin 8.2????

can anybody send me the link for nodlogin 8.2?

thanks...

cheers

i'm using marsu & box fixes , latest

with eset nod 3.0.650,

it works like a charm

tank u all forum mates :D

all respect : box, marsu & jfre :rolleyes:

I have the 3.0.650.0 and at the top it says temdono 1.2 31 days remaining up to 2050 but my trial days say 30 am I still ok? please help

Thanks for giving feedback on Temdono for 650, didn't know if it would work,lol. From what I understand, it's supposed to switch between 30 and 31 days until 2050.

Juanca Has the link im having a problem reuploading it ill try it tomorrow but you can ask Juanca or w8 for me tomorrow

Juanca Has the link im having a problem reuploading it ill try it tomorrow but you can ask Juanca or w8 for me tomorrow

Sorry heralva2k5, the I had is corrupted

hai. does anyone know bout Eset Break Patch? u can find this patch by google it. type eset break patch. hxxp://dl4all.com. my friend said he's using it till today.no prob at all.

and..one more thing. whenever i turn on my lappy, automatically i will redirected to http://www.r20nline.com.cn/. since this happen, i was unable to open eset smart security. it doesnt appear on taskbar. when i try to open it from Program, it shows this msg : Windows cannot open this file: egui.exe489. im suspecting that my lappy is infected with trojan. but..how m i suppose to know if i cant open eset?? arghh. ive try to reinstall and use Eset3Box4ever (D) but the problem remains.

Never heard of a 'Eset Break Patch.' You seem to be redirected to a Chinese site - believe your system has been compromised. Tough luck mate.

and..one more thing. whenever i turn on my lappy, automatically i will redirected to -http://www.r20nline.com.cn. since this happen, i was unable to open eset smart security. it doesnt appear on taskbar. when i try to open it from Program, it shows this msg : Windows cannot open this file: egui.exe489. im suspecting that my lappy is infected with trojan. but..how m i suppose to know if i cant open eset?? arghh. ive try to reinstall and use Eset3Box4ever (D) but the problem remains.

I would do a online scan @ Kaspersky / Bitdefender/ Eset etc. & Ewido & also check for special removers for the detected Trojans etc.!!!

Than disable System-restore & Reboot.

Use Eset with one of the 2 good fixes here & use a good firewall.

Scan again at Kaspersky or else & enable System-restore.

Good luck

:balloon:

jayhuffdaddy

Thanks for giving feedback on Temdono for 650, didn't know if it would work,lol. From what I understand, it's supposed to switch between 30 and 31 days until 2050.

FYI I just updated and it went back to 31 days. So guess I'm good.

Archived