Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

I was just reading through the posts and noticed i had the same problem with the licence expires thing.

It took me several installs before i sorted it out, when i was installing it i wasn't removing the username & password at the set parameters later screen during the install.

Once they are removed and the fix installed i've had no problems what so ever.

• Replies 2k
  • Views 167.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep 29 days here too with the ESS and marsufix from nsane's frontpage... :frusty:

outokainen, I think it's normal... If the days are still 29/30/31, it's OK.

When the trial counts down to 28, you have to check this:

1. Open ESET window

2. Tools

3. Scheduler

4. Be sure Trial Reset and Trial Reset 2 are there and checked !

5. Check the last run of Trial Reset and Trial Reset 2

If these are OK, and your trial still counts down, you may have a wrong version, I think...

Thanks for the reply, I did a clean re-install and it now shows 30 days left, lets see how it goes. :dance2:

Good to know a new " ESET3 Box4ever" = automatic= was done, and I would like to try, but unfortunately the link received says =was delete by uploader .

Is there anyone who got it ?... ;)

Could you send it to me,please?

Thanks

Jofre

Good to know a new " ESET3 Box4ever" = automatic= was done, and I would like to try, but unfortunately the link received says =was delete by uploader .

Is there anyone who got it ?... ;)

Could you send it to me,please?

Thanks

Jofre

Haven't got it yet, but as soon as I do I'll shoot that baby to you.

Thanks RobrPatty

I will do the same ,if I get it first !

cheers !!

As on now, I have PM everyone the new link. If still need it, please Pm me again. I am on the PC most of the day today. ;)

I cracked Eset, Kaspersky, and BitDefender. With all the time I spent in each, I have to say that Eset is a 10/10. It is incredibility fast and light and everything just flows. I give Kaspersky a 9/10. I'm going to use KAV in addition to Eset but in a passive mode. BitDefender is bulky, slow, and the UI is terrible. I can't even get it to install right in Vista. Just awful!.

Whats Bitdefender like on resources?

Id like to try it.

@box

I tried your new fix....followed instructions to the letter. And could not get it to update. Wanted UN/P. Even added trial server and still would not update.

The uninstaller worked great though.

Slapped BoxMaraEset3Fix1.4 on and I'm up and running again.

I'm using Server 2008 x 64

EAVBE 3.0.650 x 64

@box

I tried your new fix....followed instructions to the letter. And could not get it to update. Wanted UN/P. Even added trial server and still would not update.

EAVBE 3.0.650 x 64

Hi, I just PM you a compiled for x64. I use a x86 machine to compile a x64. It is probably a shot in the dark. It is sometimes frustrating when you don't have a x64 machine. ;)

@box

EAVBE 3.0.650 x 64

Hey, I just realized something. Mara- can compiled it into a x64. Let me ask him for a favor. This one is for the team. ;)

@box

EAVBE 3.0.650 x 64

Hey, I just realized something. Mara- can compiled it into a x64. Let me ask him for a favor. This one is for the team. ;)

Ok then, I'll just hang on until then.

Mara we need your help! :sneaky:

I need testers for x64. I have rewrite the code but don't have x64 box to test it. Your help is greatly appreciate.

Cheers, ALL !.... ;)

NEW AUTO-FIX "Eset3Box4ever (D)" working fine on my PC - WinXP Pro SP2 - x86 :.... :sneaky:

= Shows - Trial version 31 days left - always fixed.

= No need to add "Eset_eval_servers .

---------------------------

You just have to install Eset program (ESS or EAV); Apply the

Fix; Update; Restart Computer and you are done.

From now on you get automatic updates.

---------------------------

Just Great !... :fear:

Those who wish to try, may PM to me ( click on "Jofre`s name" then "Send message" ) an I`ll send several links from where you can download this New Automatic Fix.

...BUT YOU MUST FEEDBACK AFTER INSTALLATION , SAYING WHICH OPERATIONAL SYSTEM YOU HAVE (WinXP / WinVISTA) - (32bits / 64 bits )

= PLEASE Read BOX Comment Nr 187, Please - That`s very important !!

Hey!... and do not request directly to Box for the Fix. You know he is with a lot of work . PM to me !

Cheers

Jofre

I need testers for x64. I have rewrite the code but don't have x64 box to test it. Your help is greatly appreciate. I also like to know if x64 machine has these folders and file: :rolleyes:

c:\windows

c:\windows\system32

c:\windows\system32\regini.exe

yep my server 2008 x 64 has all three files. And yes I'll volunteer to test.

@RobrPatty,

Fish is in the barrow. I sent you the wrong link. I wasn't able to send you the correct link because you message box is full. Will send it again. Please check your PM for the x64 test. You know all about the disclaimer things right. Anyhow, is Server 2008 like Vista or XP and is it better than Vista and XP?

You just have to install Eset program (ESS or EAV); Clear "Username" and "Password" during Installation; Apply the

I just installed "Eset3Box4ever (D)" with EAV 3.0.642 on Vista x86. It went fine. I did not clear the "Username" and "Password" during Installation like Jofre says. I think it works regardless, no?

You just have to install Eset program (ESS or EAV); Clear "Username" and "Password" during Installation; Apply the

I just installed "Eset3Box4ever (D)" with EAV 3.0.642 on Vista x86. It went fine. I did not clear the "Username" and "Password" during Installation like Jofre says. I think it works regardless, no?

There is no need to clear the u/p. D will do everything to get you up and running. AFter all, it is AUTOmatic. Now I just need it to be automatic for x64 machines.

@RobrPatty,

Fish is in the barrow. I sent you the wrong link. I wasn't able to send you the correct link because you message box is full. Will send it again. Please check your PM for the x64 test. You know all about the disclaimer things right. Anyhow, is Server 2008 like Vista or XP and is it better than Vista and XP?

Sorry about my message box being full. You can go ahead and send the link.

And yes Server 2008 is like vista. It's built on same platform. And you can tweak Server to

look exactly like Vista. And have the speed and dependabilty of a Server! It's great.

How come only 15 members sense this morning here requested this new Box4ever (D) - Auto Fix ?

This is maybe the best one....!!

Those that already received the Fix promised to feedback but until now only 2 members said that had success.

BOX specially needs news about x64 OS . Otherwise he can`t make changes and correct things, if there is something to

correct... :rolleyes:

Thanks box,

NEW AUTO-FIX "Eset3Box4ever (D) working on my Vista Ultimate x86

regards

Dennis

Still waiting box. My message box has plenty of room now.

And Jofre, 64 OS's can't post results without a fix to work with.

Still waiting box. My message box has plenty of room now.

Morning to All,

@RobrPatty,

Link to 64 test sent. It is called//Box4everTest64.zip// Mara- said it looked ok.

Anyone with x64 can download it at rs. So anyone with 64 can download and test it too. It is in the folder //files/105600072//. That's about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I knew that and I was expecting some of those 15 that already had requested the new fix, started claiming , then I could convince them to help you as testers .

cheers

Jofre

Time to go to bed....

Installed nod32 x 64 with your new fix and had no kinks. No problems at all with the whole process.

If it remains at 31 days for a few then this fix is a success for Server 2008 x 64. I'll test on XP x 64

in a few minutes and will post results. Using EAVBE 3.0.650 x 64. :dance2:

Thanks Box

Archived