Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

• Replies 2k
  • Views 171.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINALLY !!! Eset3Box4ever(D)works for me !! THANKS BOX

I have tried every fix lately, and none worked. The last fix that did work for me was temdono 1.1 on EAV 3.0.641 I think it was.

I Installed 3.0.650.0 and Eset3Box4ever(D).exe, 8 days ago, still says Trial version, 31 day(s) left, and auto updates are working every day.

(current virus sig database 3030, today, Wed mornin 4/16)

GOOD WORK BOX, THANKS

EAV 3.0.650.0 on

Win XP Pro Corp w/SP2 (32-bit) x86

266MHz w/256 MB RAM

Rig is 10 yrs old, Pentium ll

and yes, that says 266 MHz !!!

I installed MarsuFIx 2.2 and it installed great and updated fine at first. Later I got an error that it was unable to connect to update server so I set the update server to choose automatically and now it's working great and reset to 31 days! Using WinXP Pro SP2 32-bit.

Hello everyone!

I've been reading nsane forums for ages but now I had reason to actually post something.

hai. does anyone know bout Eset Break Patch? u can find this patch by google it. type eset break patch. hxxp://dl4all.com. my friend said he's using it till today.no prob at all.

and..one more thing. whenever i turn on my lappy, automatically i will redirected to http://www.r20nline.com.cn/. since this happen, i was unable to open eset smart security. it doesnt appear on taskbar. when i try to open it from Program, it shows this msg : Windows cannot open this file: egui.exe489. im suspecting that my lappy is infected with trojan. but..how m i suppose to know if i cant open eset?? arghh. ive try to reinstall and use Eset3Box4ever (D) but the problem remains.

would like to here feedback from experts here. thanks!

I've heard about Eset Break and actually I've been testing it for a while on ESS 3.0.621 without any problems. I wanted to use older version to see will it actually update old trial version. Currently I have 3031 definitions and I have also received module updates for it.

I've tested couple of fixes posted here on this thread but some of them (sorry I can't remember which ones) didn't work on 3.0.621 (which has been expired over a month ago).

Eset Break seems to be like nsanes fix was for NOD32 2.x as it makes the trial last for almost 70 years (yeah I know it's not as good as over 45000 years but it should be enough to outlast probably all of us). As for the trojan.. My 2.70.39 didn't complain about the file when I downloaded it and the 3.0.621 running in VMware Workstation sandbox didn't complain about it either so I guess the file is ok. For those of you who want to try Eset Break you can find it from IsoHunt.

I could probably beta test some of the fixes but I'm currently quite busy. I'm able to test the patches on x86 and x64 versions of Windows XP (I wouldn't touch Vista with a ten foot pole :rolleyes: )

Hi, ALL !

Those who wish to try Nsane members fixes for ESET 3.x may PM to me .

cheers

Jofre

PS:- Also those using OS x64, please feedback. We need to know how fixes work.

-------------------------------------------------

Used the Command Prompt fix and nod is working great.

EAVBE 3.0.650 x64

Server 2008 x64

is marsufix 2.1 compatible to nod32 ver 3.0.642? or in 3.0.650? can some one give the ryt isntruction how toinstall it? cause i have a guide

1 - Download Eset EAV or ESS from www.eset.com

2 - Install anti-virus

3 - Click on Eset icon ( taskbar,near watch ) and choose "open window"

4 - Where it says "display: Standard mode" , change to Advanced Mode

5 - Now, go to " Setup " / Advanced Setup / Update / Edit / here click on ADD

6 - ADD these "Eset_eval_Server

http://u35.eset.com/eset_eval

7 - run Marsu-fix

but it doesnt update.. when i click the update it only says "bad link to updae server" can anyone help me for the instruction thank

Hello All,

I have uploaded the latest Box4ever 1.8 to mediafire. I just did some minor touch up in the source code and the UI. This version included both the x86 and x64. IF things go according to plan, than I will release the final soon. I have tested it in my vm for Vista and XP x86 and had no problem. Once again, I'm calling on x64 volunteers. Again, this is version [1.8]. You can download it using

[ ?didi9dod9jz ].

EAVBE 3.0.650 x64

Server 2008 x64

-------------------------

I suppose you mean VadimFix (manual), right ?

cheers

Jofre

------------------

is marsufix 2.1 compatible to nod32 ver 3.0.642? or in 3.0.650? can some one give the ryt isntruction how toinstall it? cause i have a guide

1 - Download Eset EAV or ESS from www.eset.com

2 - Install anti-virus

3 - Click on Eset icon ( taskbar,near watch ) and choose "open window"

4 - Where it says "display: Standard mode" , change to Advanced Mode

5 - Now, go to " Setup " / Advanced Setup / Update / Edit / here click on ADD

6 - ADD these "Eset_eval_Server

http://u35.eset.com/eset_eval

7 - run Marsu-fix

but it doesnt update.. when i click the update it only says "bad link to updae server" can anyone help me for the instruction thank

----------------------------------------

Check PM, noobcheat .

cheers

Jofre

---------------------------------------

FOR ALL :

Already got "Box4everFix 1.8 (test) - auto".

PM to me if you wish to try. (None problem found on WinXp sp2-32bits). Please, those using OS 64 bits feedback here.

Good luck !

EAVBE 3.0.650 x64

Server 2008 x64

-------------------------

I suppose you mean VadimFix (manual), right ?

cheers

Jofre

------------------

Ya,used the VadimFix (manual). Sorry ppl.

new_age_messiah

Hi All

marsufix 2.2- works like a charm

"Box4everFix 1.8 (test) - auto"- works like a charm too

I'm using a windows vista ultimate 32bit sp1

Ps. Box can you make a version that shows Virus signature database in the tray icon ?!?

Thanks once again Jofre and Box

Box latest fix works for me...XP pro (32 bit)

box,

Still working fine with latest fix 1.8 (x86) - Your fix is working the best out of any I've tried.

As said above, would be cool to get the definition info showing along with version when hovering over the icon (if even possible with the way the reg key(s) are modified), but no biggie if can't be done. Thanks for your work.

box,

Still working fine with latest fix 1.8 (x86) - Your fix is working the best out of any I've tried.

As said above, would be cool to get the definition info showing along with version when hovering over the icon (if even possible with the way the reg key(s) are modified), but no biggie if can't be done. Thanks for your work.

Tem Dono 1.2 does that.Its still working like a charm on 3.0.650.0.

box,

Yeah I know, I've tried it before. I had good results with temdono as well as box fix 1.4, however both cause errors to appear in the event viewer. While nothing was really affected, I just didn't like seeing the errors, I'm just nit-picky I guess. The box forever ones are running fine and event viewer is error free.

QUOTE (buggy @ Apr 17 2008, 09:21 PM) *

box,

Pack73 :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TemDono is OK now but you will have to change to "Box4ever" when a new Eset version is released... :rolleyes: ..That`s the difference .

box,

Sorry All,

I won't be able to get the definition info to show because they are all bunched into one registry key. Yoreo reported that 1.8 (XP64) appears to be working. Now, let us see if it will hold.

It's normal ?? After I install ESS 3.0.642 x86 french version (on WinXP) and Marsupilami 2.1 fix, I have always 30 days trial period...

:rolleyes:

normal ? I have read de Readme, very strange.

With Marsu Fix 2.1, you will always have 30 or 31 days left on your trial. It is normal.

Hi there,

Marsufix.exe does not work for me tried serval times with ESS and EAV versions 642 and 650. I have winxp x64. i notice that serveral peoples nod "about" windows just says "Trial remaining 30 days" or 31 days. Mine however says licence expires 15/06/2008, then "Trial expires 30 days" however my nod about screen,see below, is taken from a newly installed version and still counts down from 30 days despite installing the fix. help pls. post-12863-1207400987_thumb.jpg

I've got exactly the same problem...

Can someone send me a fix, please ?

Hello everyone!

I've heard about Eset Break and actually I've been testing it for a while on ESS 3.0.621 without any problems. I wanted to use older version to see will it actually update old trial version. Currently I have 3031 definitions and I have also received module updates for it.

I've tested couple of fixes posted here on this thread but some of them (sorry I can't remember which ones) didn't work on 3.0.621 (which has been expired over a month ago).

Eset Break seems to be like nsanes fix was for NOD32 2.x as it makes the trial last for almost 70 years (yeah I know it's not as good as over 45000 years but it should be enough to outlast probably all of us). As for the trojan.. My 2.70.39 didn't complain about the file when I downloaded it and the 3.0.621 running in VMware Workstation sandbox didn't complain about it either so I guess the file is ok. For those of you who want to try Eset Break you can find it from IsoHunt.

how about this fix, does any1 try it and how does it work?

Hi Box,

I've tried your box4ever 1.8 (test), It's work very good in XP x86 and Vista SP1 x86 both in chinese version.

Thanks a lot for your work!!

Pls let me know if the ver 1.8 Final is released

Archived