Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

no, not that, i honestly dont care how many posts i make, as long as people laugh when they read them.

P.S. ive been checkin out how many awards ESET has gotten and all i can say is daaaaaaamn :)

hey i love ur cartoon thing

• Replies 2k
  • Views 167.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marsupilami
no, not that, i honestly dont care how many posts i make, as long as people laugh when they read them.

P.S. ive been checkin out how many awards ESET has gotten and all i can say is daaaaaaamn :)

Well... first of all... just kidding about the advance......second... I don´t laugh at your´s QST... just trying to answer when I got the time.

And I Really Want That Undo-Button IRL....

Marsu

PS. Wonder who made that animated gif first.... :-)

Well... first of all... just kidding about the advance......second... I don´t laugh at your´s QST... just trying to answer when I got the time.

And I Really Want That Undo-Button IRL....

Marsu

PS. Wonder who made that animated gif first.... :-)

hehe i wonder too :)

(its not like im gonna get sued for stealing "intellectual property" :frusty:)

now im off to CoD2, so enjoy readin and, please would it hurt too much to smile when u read my posts, cuz i always do

I cracked Eset, Kaspersky, and BitDefender. With all the time I spent in each, I have to say that Eset is a 10/10. It is incredibility fast and light and everything just flows. I give Kaspersky a 9/10. I'm going to use KAV in addition to Eset but in a passive mode. BitDefender is bulky, slow, and the UI is terrible. I can't even get it to install right in Vista. Just awful!.

marsupilami

Of topic... but can anyone download Gdata software..??

Or if someone can PM me a link that works... a link for the trial-version.. not a crack... or any of that shit...

Marsu

I cracked Eset, Kaspersky, and BitDefender. With all the time I spent in each, I have to say that Eset is a 10/10. It is incredibility fast and light and everything just flows. I give Kaspersky a 9/10. I'm going to use KAV in addition to Eset but in a passive mode. BitDefender is bulky, slow, and the UI is terrible. I can't even get it to install right in Vista. Just awful!.

i tried nod32 2.70 + bitdefender total security 08 and bitdefender's firewall fked up my network cards so much, i had to reformat. from that day on, i hate bitdefender

oh, im runnin WinXP-SP2-32Bit

marsupilami

i tried nod32 2.70 + bitdefender total security 08 and bitdefender's firewall fked up my network cards so much, i had to reformat. from that day on, i hate bitdefender

Reformat.... yeee... don´t have so much of EX of comp?...(no bad)... ;-)

EX? what do u mean by that? if u mean experience, then ure wrong, cuz there was absolutely no way to fix it. heres how it went: when i installed bitdefender (patched, updated...) and rebooted, my comp froze right while loading bitdefender. i jiggled around for a bit (safemode, deleted the BD startup registry key) then uninstalled it, rebooted again, and whatdouknow, my net didnt work. i checked the network connections and saw that both my network connections (one is 100Mbit and the other one is 1Gbit) didnt have any protocols. i tried doing what every1 would, and uninstalled the drivers for the cards. reboot and install them again, still no protocols, went into device manager, saw that bitdefender didnt remove the 2 connections it created. i removed those 2, but still no diff. so i just gave up, backed up the crap i had on C: and formatted.

basically a sh*tload of work for no results :wacko::)

P.S. if u didnt mean experience, then u didnt have to read that :)

Hehe, at this time what is IN your posts doesn't matter :) The avatar quite does it for me! Funny thingy, but still (some of) your posts are funny too :frusty:

Potentially stupid, i'll remind that one...

P.S. if u didnt mean experience, then u dont have to read that :)

Might've been smart to add that to the upper part of your post :P Or you have to change don't in didn't... :frusty: and then it's funny again, when he already read it :)

Edit: Oh, and sorry for my double posts. Guess i want to get of the 'noob status' :rofl:

Your post count doesn't matter, it's what in your posts that does... Deep shit man!

(This doesn't count if your ShEsHy then your avatar does :fool:)

P.S. if u didnt mean experience, then u dont have to read that :frusty:

Might've been smart to add that to the upper part of your post :fool: Or you have to change don't in didn't... :P and then it's funny again, when he already read it :)

hehe, edited :)

tnx for the tip

Might've been smart to add that to the upper part of your post :fool: Or you have to change don't in didn't... :P and then it's funny again, when he already read it :)

tnx for the tip

Ah, i see you went with the (a little bit) funny option, my favorite as well! Would you like some fries with that sir?

tnx for the tip

Ah, i see you went with the (a little bit) funny option, my favorite as well! Would you like some fries with that sir?

well, of course, but only if theres no ketchup on my willy, cuz then my monkey's gonna eat it

(far off topic :rofl:)

well, of course, but only if theres no ketchup on my willy, cuz then my monkey's gonna eat it

(far off topic :))

This topic almost can't be off topic... Since the title is way to general for all the facts and questions that fall into this category. But back ON topic: I haven't 'really' followed this topic, in the beginning a little, but it went way to big and fast so i just came in once in a while and checked. So what i want to know is: Which is in your opinion the best fix out there for now? Please don't post this in here, I'll make a thread in the Tavern, Polling Station for this. Give me 30 minutes though.

Thx Jofre, Marsupulami & Box for the good work!

:frusty:

* Marsupulami & Box, U 2 aren't working together? for making a Super fix? :)

just a thought :)

-------------------------------------------

A super-fix would be excellent for those with a very strong hair.... :wacko:

cheers

jofre

-----------------------------------------

marsupilami

EX? what do u mean by that? if u mean experience, then ure wrong, cuz there was absolutely no way to fix it. heres how it went: when i installed bitdefender (patched, updated...) and rebooted, my comp froze right while loading bitdefender. i jiggled around for a bit (safemode, deleted the BD startup registry key) then uninstalled it, rebooted again, and whatdouknow, my net didnt work. i checked the network connections and saw that both my network connections (one is 100Mbit and the other one is 1Gbit) didnt have any protocols. i tried doing what every1 would, and uninstalled the drivers for the cards. reboot and install them again, still no protocols, went into device manager, saw that bitdefender didnt remove the 2 connections it created. i removed those 2, but still no diff. so i just gave up, backed up the crap i had on C: and formatted.

basically a sh*tload of work for no results :wacko::frusty:

P.S. if u didnt mean experience, then u didnt have to read that :)

Yes... Experience... and ... what tha heck.....never mind.......... don´t have the energy to jidder with U....

:) marsu

basically a sh*tload of work for no results :wacko::fear:

P.S. if u didnt mean experience, then u didnt have to read that ;)

Yes... Experience... and ... what tha heck.....never mind.......... don´t have the energy to jidder with U....

:P marsu

Bitdefender installs 1 or 2 low-level (miniport?) drivers to filter network traffic and like most other applications, doesn't bother to remove them when uninstalling. It's all over the registry, unlike the ESET driver.

I have to admit that manual removal is more cumbersome than a fresh re-install of windows... depending on how you go on about installing.

And while you're playing around with new applications, why not try something like Norton Ghost or Acronis True Image?

Well, it is official. My ESS 650 is working correctly now. I tell ya, when the installation goes wrong, there is almost nothing you can do. The funny thing was, when I downloaded 650, I deleted 642 installation files thinking that everything would go fine. But it didn't. I had to get 642 out of the recycle bin. Now I'm keeping it a little while longer. BtW, I now know how to make ESet3Box4ever install automatically. I can do it like I did with BitDefender. I'm going to hold off for now though. I realized that many times something so so simple on paper can be so so hard in the computer. Lesson learned. ;)

givemestella
It's normal ?? After I install ESS 3.0.642 x86 french version (on WinXP) and Marsupilami 2.1 fix, I have always 30 days trial period...

:rolleyes:

normal ? I have read de Readme, very strange.

With Marsu Fix 2.1, you will always have 30 or 31 days left on your trial. It is normal.

Hi there,

Marsufix.exe does not work for me tried serval times with ESS and EAV versions 642 and 650. I have winxp x64. i notice that serveral peoples nod "about" windows just says "Trial remaining 30 days" or 31 days. Mine however says licence expires 15/06/2008, then "Trial expires 30 days" however my nod about screen,see below, is taken from a newly installed version and still counts down from 30 days despite installing the fix. help pls. post-12863-1207400987_thumb.jpg

It's normal ?? After I install ESS 3.0.642 x86 french version (on WinXP) and Marsupilami 2.1 fix, I have always 30 days trial period...

With Marsu Fix 2.1, you will always have 30 or 31 days left on your trial. It is normal.

Hi there,

Marsufix.exe does not work for me tried serval times with ESS and EAV versions 642 and 650. I have winxp x64. i notice that serveral peoples nod "about" windows just says "Trial remaining 30 days" or 31 days. Mine however says licence expires 15/06/2008, then "Trial expires 30 days" however my nod about screen,see below, is taken from a newly installed version and still counts down from 30 days despite installing the fix. help pls. post-12863-1207400987_thumb.jpg

You just have to remove the username and password and the expiration date will be gone. Check your PM. I am sending you my fix. One of them should work. Mara- said that he personally tested //BoxMaraEset3Fix1.4// on x64 and it worked. You give it a try.

Can someone send me a working fix for nod32 av 3.0.650??? Anything and how to use...have reinstalled this for some 10 times in 2 days... :wacko: ...any fix...marsufix or box's restart one...and please open a new topic...this one's way too long too :rolleyes:

Can someone send me a working fix for nod32 av 3.0.650??? Anything and how to use...have reinstalled this for some 10 times in 2 days... :wacko: ...any fix...marsufix or box's restart one...and please open a new topic...this one's way too long too :rolleyes:

Whahaha, way too long... Haven't you seen the other topic about this subject, over 100 pages! If you're not willing to spend some time and read the things you need to know then you shouldn't expect other to do so for you.

If you were talking about this topic and the previous one, then disregard the above.

You should check out the ESET Ultimate Topic for a working fix. I recommend an alternate update server (which is mentioned there) this option has no hassle.

Topic: http://://www.nsaneforums.com/index.php?s=&am...ost&p=51538

givemestella

Hi there,

You just have to remove the username and password and the expiration date will be gone. Check your PM. I am sending you my fix. One of them should work. Mara- said that he personally tested //BoxMaraEset3Fix1.4// on x64 and it worked. You give it a try.

Thanks would this username and password also stop the Marsu Fix fix from working as well. Also does your BoxMaraEset3fix use eset eval servers or other private update servers?

How does your new fix differ from Marsu Fix? Thanks

@ givemestella,

All my BoxFixes use eset_eval servers. I have 2 manual installations with a step/step instruction on how to crack eset. I have one auto mode. It was packaged nicely by mara-. All the cracks work the same way by modifying one key registry value. The methods used are different. Sorta like many ways to skin a cat.

Removing u/p will not stop Marsu Fix from working.

givemestella
@ givemestella,

All my BoxFixes use eset_eval servers. I have 2 manual installations with a step/step instruction on how to crack eset. I have one auto mode. It was packaged nicely by mara-. All the cracks work the same way by modifying one key registry value. The methods used are different. Sorta like many ways to skin a cat.

Removing u/p will not stop Marsu Fix from working.

sorry i worded my question very badly. What I meant to say was would the fact that i left the username and password in EAV and ESS be the reason for the trial not remaining at 30/31days?

Archived