Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

alright so i have the trial version....but with the marsu fix i need to add the eval server?

• Replies 2k
  • Views 167.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alright so i have the trial version....but with the marsu fix i need to add the eval server?

u have to add the eval server only if u have to convert ur installed version of nod in trial version

thats y i rather put the update servers to automatically

i use the option "choose automatically" and it works good

Eset 3.0.650.0 released today

• Fixed problem with updating from a mirror http server when NTLM authentication is used.

• Fixed problem with display of license expiration date.

• Fixed integration issue with Microsoft Windows Mail under Windows Vista.

• Fixed firewall issues.

download links on Eset Alternative Update Server

Cheers - ALL !

Found Eset AV Business Edition 3.0.650 - ( 32 and 64 bits) - Those interested PM to me.

Still looking for ESS Be 3.0.650 -32bits / 64bits .

cheers

Jofre

Those of you who changed to 650, did you reinstall or did it let you update?

I updated to 650 without uninstalling (although I usually do a clean install), and I reinstalled Marsu Fix 1.2 afterward. Everything is still working great. 31 days.

Cheers - ALL !

Found Eset AV Business Edition 3.0.650 - 64 bits - Those interested PM to me.

cheers

Jofre

All links are at Eset Alternative Update Server !

Cheers - ALL !

Found Eset AV Business Edition 3.0.650 - 64 bits - Those interested PM to me.

cheers

Jofre

All links are at Eset Alternative Update Server !

@luminoso

Nope that site doesn't have the business editions.

@Jofre

Thanks for the help!

ESS 650 mess me up. I uninstalled 642, restarted, and installed 650. Now the antivirus won't work. I had to uninstall it, installed EAV 642, then installed ESS 650 on top of it in order for it to work. What a day! :frusty:

ESS 650 mess me up. I uninstalled 642, restarted, and installed 650. Now the antivirus won't work. I had to uninstall it, installed EAV 642, then installed ESS 650 on top of it in order for it to work. What a day! :frusty:

-------------------------------

No problem here , Box.

Always a clean installation !

Glad you could done it !

Many members requesting last fixes ... :D

cheers

jofre

hey, i know that this is gonna be a dumb question, but im too lazy to go through the 2100 posts to find the answer. so, the question is, can u have ESET AV & ESET SS installed at the same time?

hey, i know that this is gonna be a dumb question, but im too lazy to go through the 2100 posts to find the answer. so, the question is, can u have ESET AV & ESET SS installed at the same time?

i think this is not possible...

but why do u want all two at the same time? is useless :wacko:

umm, never saw/heard anyone say that the AV is integrated in the SS, and i havent tried any of them yet (still runnin 2.7) cuz i havent found a good enough fix for 3.0. and now ive decided to try the MarsuFix 2.1 and wanted to make sure i wont fk up my comp :wacko:

umm, never saw/heard anyone say that the AV is integrated in the SS, and i havent tried any of them yet (still runnin 2.7) cuz i havent found a good enough fix for 3.0. and now ive decided to try the MarsuFix 2.1 and wanted to make sure i wont fk up my comp :wacko:

I thought you knew it, sorry. so with eav u have only the antivirus/antispyware moduel; with ess u have the antivirus/antispyware module, the antispam module, and the firewall module

stupid question :wacko:

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people :D

Edit: (Not insinuating ShEsHy is one of them) :frusty:

marsupilami

ESS is AV with firewall... and my fix won´t fk anything on your comp.. don´t like it , just uninstall the fix... removes any trace of it.

Marsupilami

marsupilami

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people ;)

Edit: (Not insinuating ShEsHy is one of them) :D

There are no stupid questions... nor any stupid peoples... just stupid problems. Why can´t we have undo in IRL....... :frusty:

i didnt mean that ur fix would fk it up, i meant that i wanted to know if installin both AV & SS would fk it up :)

and tnx for the info that SS has AV integrated (wanted to know this for a while now :))

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people :)

Edit: (Not insinuating ShEsHy is one of them) :)

LOL@???(me, i guess) :frusty:

I thought you knew it, sorry. so with eav u have only the antivirus/antispyware moduel; with ess u have the antivirus/antispyware module, the antispam module, and the firewall module

oops, sry, missed ur post. neways, no need to apologize, like i said, it was a stupid question from a potentially very stupid person :)

oh sweet, first 3 posts on the page r mine mwahahaha

marsupilami

oops, sry, missed ur post. neways, no need to apologize, like i said, it was a stupid question from a potentially very stupid person :)

oh sweet, first 3 posts on the page r mine mwahahaha

Someone trying to advance from noob.... :)

no, not that, i honestly dont care how many posts i make, as long as people laugh when they read them.

P.S. ive been checkin out how many awards ESET has gotten and all i can say is daaaaaaamn :)

Archived