Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

And Jofre, 64 OS's can't post results without a fix to work with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I knew that and I was expecting some of those 15 that already had requested the new fix, started claiming , then I could convince them to help you as testers .

cheers

Jofre

Time to go to bed....

Night Jofre and we will catch you later pal.

• Replies 2k
  • Views 167.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Reports are coming in now via pm. All have been successful. Both on XP and Vista x86 machines. There were only a few Vista machines. Again, this fix just modify the registry. It doesn't alter any of Eset's files. It cleans up after itself and doesn't leave any file behind either. :dance2:

@box

Could not get fix to install on XP SP2 x 64. Kept getting this error message:

Line-1:

Error: Unable to execute the External program

The system cannot find the file specified

Also... used EAV 3.0.650 x 64 &

EAVBE 3.0.650 x 64

Got same error message on both

@box

Could not get fix to install on XP SP2 x 64. Kept getting this error message:

Line-1:

Error: Unable to execute the External program

The system cannot find the file specified

Also... used EAV 3.0.650 x 64 &

EAVBE 3.0.650 x 64

Got same error message on both

I will take a look.

Hi Box,

Will you make a totally automatic fix for Vista(no need to run the prevista) ? When will you make a 'Final" version for Eset 3.0.Pls let me know.

Your Box4everD works on my PC in XPx86.

Hi Box,

Will you make a totally automatic fix for Vista(no need to run the prevista) ? When will you make a 'Final" version for Eset 3.0.Pls let me know.

Your Box4everD works on my PC in XPx86.

Hi,

The x86 is going well as predicted. There is a problem when installing in WinXP64. So it would be hard to say. I don't have a x64 machine to test with so I have to rely on volunteers. I'm saving my money for a 128 bit machine with 16-core processor. Then I'm going to make it very fast by installing Widows 98. :dance2:

On the serious side, as far as making only one patch for Vista, I think it is unlikely because of the Vista's security features. I have searched the internet for ways to temporarily disable this feature but nothing. It was built into Vista and can't be circumvented unless you intentionally do it manually. I actually wrote an instruction on how to do it manually in Vista then I realized that it would be the same as Box4ever (A, B, & C). Back to square one. :rolleyes:

would like to try the new fix also. am on XP SP2 x86 and what i've read so far sounded promising :dance2:

PM sent to box and jofre

TIA, sonic

would like to try the new fix also. am on XP SP2 x86 and what i've read so far sounded promising :)

PM sent to box and jofre

TIA, sonic

--------------------

Sonic - SENT !

cheers

Jofre

Box: BoxMaraEset3Fix1.4 works on Vista Ultimate x64 machine. It shows 31 days left after reboot. (Tested for 2 days)

Marsu: I'm now testing your version 2.2 on Vista Ultimate x64 machine. (just started)

Thanks for all the effort and hardwork.

Cheers!

Hey all, been running MarsuFix 2.2 for a day, and 4 updates later still 31 days. XP pro x86 and all is well.

Keep up the great work guys or maybe even take a break for a while with everything running smoothly.

Hey all, been running MarsuFix 2.2 for a day, and 4 updates later still 31 days. XP pro x86 and all is well.

Keep up the great work guys or maybe even take a break for a while with everything running smoothly.

Marsufix 2.2>? or did you mean 2.1? I have 2.1, i did not now there was a 2.2 :)

Marsufix 2.2>? or did you mean 2.1? I have 2.1, i did not now there was a 2.2 :)

Me neither... still using marsufix 2.1, and working fine on my xp sp2 32bit

Cheers

there is no 2.2 the newest is 2.1 :)

-------------------------------------

Cheers one and all !!

-----------

czullo :

It seems a new version 2.2 is out, but strangely I dont have it yet.

--------------------------------

Erm, this ver 2.2 is Marsu said.

3007dro.jpg

--------------------------------------------------

OK !

Strange why marsupilami didn`t give it to me...he knows I am sending everybody last fixes...I only have v.2.1.

zkk11 : does it work on y/Vista ultimate x64 ?

cheers

Jofre

so what is the difference between marsu-fix 2.1 and marsu-fix 2.2 ? :fear:

version 2.1 still works fine here.. :) :P

am using the marsu-fix posted by toyo on the main site (think it was 2.0) and its working great so far. days left going back to 31 days after each update :(

Hi, ALL !

Just received this message from marsupilami and in fact there is an Eset - MarsuFix 2.2 .

Look what he says about this version :-

" Hi Jofre

Here´s the link for 2.2-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The difference is not so much, using a exe-file that writes the reg-value, and there´s no need to make Eset trial manually. Just Install Eset of your choice, and run the fix, then update Eset."

Cheers

Marsupilami

About " Eset3BOX4ever (D) = auto "

Actual Status :

ON....... = WinXP 32bits == GOOD

ON....... = Vista 32bits == GOOD

ON....... = Server2008 64bits ==GOOD

ON....... = Vista 64bits==GOOD

ON....... = WinXP 64bits==??? .............................This means BOX need members using = WinXP 64bits = to try the

fix so, please contact member BOX and feedback here too .

---------------------------------

cheers

jofre

Archived