Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

Can someone send me a working fix for nod32 av 3.0.650??? Anything and how to use...have reinstalled this for some 10 times in 2 days... :wacko: ...any fix...marsufix or box's restart one...and please open a new topic...this one's way too long too :rolleyes:

Whahaha, way too long... Haven't you seen the other topic about this subject, over 100 pages! If you're not willing to spend some time and read the things you need to know then you shouldn't expect other to do so for you.

If you were talking about this topic and the previous one, then disregard the above.

You should check out the ESET Ultimate Topic for a working fix. I recommend an alternate update server (which is mentioned there) this option has no hassle.

Topic: http://://://www.nsaneforums.com/index.php?s=...ost&p=51538

Is anybody updating this list as the newest fixes are released; I really not sure what is the latest and greatest fix out now. Just too many pages to read.

• Replies 2k
  • Views 167.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone send me a working fix for nod32 av 3.0.650??? Anything and how to use...have reinstalled this for some 10 times in 2 days... :wacko: ...any fix...marsufix or box's restart one...and please open a new topic...this one's way too long too :rolleyes:

Whahaha, way too long... Haven't you seen the other topic about this subject, over 100 pages! If you're not willing to spend some time and read the things you need to know then you shouldn't expect other to do so for you.

If you were talking about this topic and the previous one, then disregard the above.

You should check out the ESET Ultimate Topic for a working fix. I recommend an alternate update server (which is mentioned there) this option has no hassle.

Topic: http://://://://www.nsaneforums.com/index.php...ost&p=51538

Is anybody updating this list as the newest fixes are released; I really not sure what is the latest and greatest fix out now. Just too many pages to read.

the "eset ultimate topic" is up to date. there are the latest temdono fix and the newest box fixes

givemestella
It's normal ?? After I install ESS 3.0.642 x86 french version (on WinXP) and Marsupilami 2.1 fix, I have always 30 days trial period...

:rolleyes:

normal ? I have read de Readme, very strange.

With Marsu Fix 2.1, you will always have 30 or 31 days left on your trial. It is normal.

Hi there,

Marsufix.exe does not work for me tried serval times with ESS and EAV versions 642 and 650. I have winxp x64. i notice that serveral peoples nod "about" windows just says "Trial remaining 30 days" or 31 days. Mine however says licence expires 15/06/2008, then "Trial expires 30 days" however my nod about screen,see below, is taken from a newly installed version and still counts down from 30 days despite installing the fix. help pls. post-12863-1207400987_thumb.jpg

You just have to remove the username and password and the expiration date will be gone. Check your PM. I am sending you my fix. One of them should work. Mara- said that he personally tested //BoxMaraEset3Fix1.4// on x64 and it worked. You give it a try.

WinXP x64

Marsufix.exe = NONE WORKING

BoxMaraEset3Fix1.4= WORKING - except right click scan from context menu doesn't seem to work. seems to have righted itself after reboot - so my be unrelated to fix.

great work Box! Only concern is that the Marufix did try to reset trial period after every update, which was a good idea, negating the need to restart for a trial reset. The BoxMaraEset3Fix1.4 needs to be restarted to reset the trial period. So you will be buggered if your machine stays on for longer than 31 days. Not that windows would be capable of that lenght of uptime despite being x64.

Cheers ALL !

Those who wish to try ESET (working) Fixes done by Nsane`s members may PM to me . Instructions included (Even a baby can do it...).

Just have to click on Jofre`s name and then "Send Message".

Jofre

@ Marsupilami

Your fix, MarsuFix, is working fine for me ! (Windows XP SP2)

I tested the fix on both (ESS and EAV), and all working !

Now, in the fix you suggest to add the update server manually, but in an older version of your fix, you added the servers automatically in the registry. I tried to add them in the registry, so an update ISN'T needed and the server DOESN'T need to be added manually. So, the software will also turn ESS or EAV into trial...

Can you add it back in a newer version of your fix ?

Thanks

Keep up the good work !

Kurrado

marsupilami
@ Marsupilami

Now, in the fix you suggest to add the update server manually, but in an older version of your fix, you added the servers automatically in the registry. I tried to add them in the registry, so an update ISN'T needed and the server DOESN'T need to be added manually. So, the software will also turn ESS or EAV into trial...

Thanks

Keep up the good work !

Kurrado

If thats a request, sure I can do that....

marsupilami
It's normal ?? After I install ESS 3.0.642 x86 french version (on WinXP) and Marsupilami 2.1 fix, I have always 30 days trial period...

normal ? I have read de Readme, very strange.

With Marsu Fix 2.1, you will always have 30 or 31 days left on your trial. It is normal.

Hi there,

Marsufix.exe does not work for me tried serval times with ESS and EAV versions 642 and 650. I have winxp x64. i notice that serveral peoples nod "about" windows just says "Trial remaining 30 days" or 31 days. Mine however says licence expires 15/06/2008, then "Trial expires 30 days" however my nod about screen,see below, is taken from a newly installed version and still counts down from 30 days despite installing the fix. help pls. post-12863-1207400987_thumb.jpg

You just have to remove the username and password and the expiration date will be gone. Check your PM. I am sending you my fix. One of them should work. Mara- said that he personally tested //BoxMaraEset3Fix1.4// on x64 and it worked. You give it a try.

WinXP x64

BoxMaraEset3Fix1.4= WORKING - except right click scan from context menu doesn't seem to work. seems to have righted itself after reboot - so my be unrelated to fix.

great work Box! Only concern is that the Marufix did try to reset trial period after every update, which was a good idea, negating the need to restart for a trial reset. The BoxMaraEset3Fix1.4 needs to be restarted to reset the trial period. So you will be buggered if your machine stays on for longer than 31 days. Not that windows would be capable of that lenght of uptime despite being x64.

none working?? please pm me about this!!

Marsu..

WinXP x64

Marsu Fix 2.1 works flawlessly. If you cannot get it to work, uninstall ESET, uninstall any fixes you may have, restart computer, reinstall ESET 650 (without a username and password!), add the update server in the readme file, install Marsu Fix 2.1, and update ESET manually the first time.

Hi All,

I've try Box/Mara-Eset3Fix 1.4 (auto),it works with ESS3.0.650 on XP 32bit,Many thanks to Box!!always 31days after re-boot

I also use MarsuFix 2.1 on Vista x32,also ESS 3.0.650.The first time remaining 31 days but sometime is 30days,but it works perfectly!!

thx Marsu!!

the 'patch' downloaded from the frontpage is MarsuFix.exe,which version is the latest? 2.1 or the one from the frontpage?

@ givemestella,

All my BoxFixes use eset_eval servers. I have 2 manual installations with a step/step instruction on how to crack eset. I have one auto mode. It was packaged nicely by mara-. All the cracks work the same way by modifying one key registry value. The methods used are different. Sorta like many ways to skin a cat.

Removing u/p will not stop Marsu Fix from working.

sorry i worded my question very badly. What I meant to say was would the fact that i left the username and password in EAV and ESS be the reason for the trial not remaining at 30/31days?

It shouldn't.

lonelystarz
@ Marsupilami

Thanks

Keep up the good work !

Kurrado

If there was automatic update right after installing the fix...that would make it perfect..

hmm..is that possible?

@Marsupilami

Today the MarsuFix v2.1 doesn't work!! The Trial days go to 29 !! I'd used for 3 days,the first 2 days are OK, 31days after re-boot & update.

But today I start up my computer, the trial days become 29!! Pls tell me how to fix it!!

My OS:XP x86

I use MarsuFix 2.1, without problems for days here.

sometimes it shows 29/30/31 days, but it works.

did you use a trial, removed the un/pw & than installled the fix?

you can also add all Eset Trial servers manuallly to the Update server list.

@ Marsupilami

Thanks

Keep up the good work !

Kurrado

If there was automatic update right after installing the fix...that would make it perfect..

hmm..is that possible?

Yes, it's possible...

I made my own REG-file based on Marsupilami's, and it does update after the fix ! (By altering date and adding multiple servers).

I'm not going to bring out a fix, because all the credits go to Marsupilami. I just added some little ideas. And if I bring out ANOTHER fix, it would add again ANOTHER fix :sneaky:

I'm sure MarsuFix is thé fix (for these ESET-versions). So if Marsupilami finetunes the fix a little bit more, there is no need to have the nsane-fix.

Marsupilami, you can contact me, if there is need to. :rolleyes:

Greetz,

Kurrado

I do clean installation and add server manually totally follow the instructions. It works perfectly 2 days ago but failed today become 29 days.

I unintall ESS again (clean install) and run marsufix again today. Is 29 days is normal? I want Mr.Marsu to tell me. Thx

Yep 29 days here too with the ESS and marsufix from nsane's frontpage... :rolleyes:

outokainen, I think it's normal... If the days are still 29/30/31, it's OK.

When the trial counts down to 28, you have to check this:

1. Open ESET window

2. Tools

3. Scheduler

4. Be sure Trial Reset and Trial Reset 2 are there and checked !

5. Check the last run of Trial Reset and Trial Reset 2

If these are OK, and your trial still counts down, you may have a wrong version, I think...

I do clean installation and add server manually totally follow the instructions. It works perfectly 2 days ago but failed today become 29 days.

I unintall ESS again (clean install) and run marsufix again today. Is 29 days is normal? I want Mr.Marsu to tell me. Thx

29/30/31 days => Normal

28 or less => Check the scheduler

I think Marsupilami can confirm this :rolleyes:

Yep 29 days here too with the ESS and marsufix from nsane's frontpage... :rolleyes:

Official ESET updates are not as frequent over the weekend, and you can expect the trial days to drop to 29 if you do not receive an update in a day or so, especially if you had 30 days remaining instead of 31 (which is perfectly normal). If it continues to count down (28, 27, etc.), then you have a problem. However, it should go back up to 30 or 31 the next time it updates. If you are really paranoid, restart your computer and the trial days should go back to 30 or 31.

Also, the version of Marsu Fix on the nsane front page is version 2.0. The latest version is 2.1. Private message Jofre or myself for Marsu Fix 2.1.

Hi All,

Try my new crack. Hot off the press. No more restarting your PC to get 31 days because it stays at 31 days forever. It is similar to Box C but it is now an automatic install. I have done extensive testing on XP and Vista x86. No x64 to test it on. Sorry it took so long to get this out. Vista security policy kicked me in the butt but I got the upper hand at the end. You need to PM me for the fix. I'm sending a link to Jofre also. Please provide feedback. Box :dance2:

Hi All,

Try my new crack. Hot off the press. No more restarting your PC to get 31 days because it stays at 31 days forever. It is similar to Box C but it is now an automatic install. I have done extensive testing on XP and Vista x86. No x64 to test it on. Sorry it took so long to get this out. Vista security policy kicked me in the butt but I got the upper hand at the end. You need to PM me for the fix. I'm sending a link to Jofre also. Please provide feedback. Box :dance2:

Is your new fix like Marsu Fix 2.1 in that it resets the trial period every time it updates, or does it permanently make the trial days 31 (at least until 2050)?

Hi All,

Is your new fix like Marsu Fix 2.1 in that it resets the trial period every time it updates, or does it permanently make the trial days 31 (at least until 2050)?

It stay fixed at 31. No need to restart and nothing to reset. Forget about 2050. It means nothing. See image of what I'm talking about.

For those who I sent the link to Box4ever(D), please ignore the instruction in XP (:frusty: where it said to run as administrator. Also you might want to PM me again to get the new link. So sorry. :dance2:

Archived