Site / Forum Wishlist

spasserfan

It would be nice to have chatbox or something like that on nsane.What do you say?

Edited by Ponting

It would be nice to have chatbox or something like that on nsane.What do you say?

we already have the shoutbox mate. Don't you see it?

:yes: Now i can 'shout' :d

:yes: Now i can 'shout' :d
Yeah, till your throat all dries out, you can shout. Then go get a beer and start shouting again. Happy shouting :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

What's wrong in sharing a legitimate external giveaway/contest of a software in Recent Status Update especially when giveaway/contest thread has been dead on this forum? :unsure:

Now-a-days we can see double standards on NSF;check RSU,you can see some of them talking about fixes,promoting their blogs,etc

If people can talk about fixes on RSUs,i don't see any reason why external giveaways/contests shouldn't be shared :wut: :wut: :wut:

Just see the Profile feed of this nsaner

//www.nsaneforums.com/user/59717-beta/?tab=status

Edited by Ponting

I personally believe that anything which is continuously posted and re-posted just so that it remains on the homepage should just not be allowed. :lock:

By anything I mean giveaways, promos, contests, links, cracks and even genuine updates. <_<

I personally believe that anything which is continuously posted and re-posted just so that it remains on the homepage should just not be allowed. :lock:

By anything I mean giveaways, promos, contests, links, cracks and even genuine updates. <_<

I second that, there's no need for bizarre irritating Status updates which are mostly Advertisements only. ;)

This is what I've got from Community Guidelines:

status updates are value added features and are not be used as an alternative to forum posts.

• Administrator

What's wrong in sharing a legitimate external giveaway/contest of a software in Recent Status Update especially when giveaway/contest thread has been dead on this forum? :unsure:

Now-a-days we can see double standards on NSF;check RSU,you can see some of them talking about fixes,promoting their blogs,etc

If people can talk about fixes on RSUs,i don't see any reason why external giveaways/contests shouldn't be shared :wut: :wut: :wut:

The rules on this state these are value add features, and not a replacement for posts.

Contests/ Giveaways etc should be posted in topics, alongside questions and most other content.

Please report the members in question if this continues and warnings will be issued to those who can't read/ follow the rules.

Contests/ Giveaways etc should be posted in topics, alongside questions and most other content.

Please report the members in question if this continues and warnings will be issued to those who can't read/ follow the rules.

Since there is no Report Button for RSUs,please check the Profile feed of this user

software182

Since there is no Report Button for RSUs,please check the Profile feed of this user

:naughty:

If possible let's have some provision to report such infractions on RSU.

If possible let's have some provision to report such infractions on RSU.

1) Click on members avatar taking you to their profile.

2) Scroll down to bottom right where you can use the report button.

3) Easy Breezy :)

• 2 weeks later...

I wish personal setting for hiding user online and some other features completely like shoutbox and recent status updates without using ad blocker. I wish its more like ignore the signature.

regards, rach

• Administrator

You can close that section easily by pressing the the "x" button located when on the title of any relevent blocks.

• Administrator

Is possible to disable this anonymz.com? sometimes it stop responding.

On nsane.down you can edit this to several different services.

Click on the "site settings" tab to change.

• 2 weeks later...

Is possible to disable this anonymz.com? sometimes it stop responding.

On nsane.down you can edit this to several different services.

Click on the "site settings" tab to change.

No can to disable it in the forum?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nsane Team,

One Major & Important Request!

When Adblocker add-ons/scripts are used, you display a message: "We are funded solely by unobtrusive ads, so please whitelist our domain in your AdBlocker."

Many people are blocking ads because it is having tracking codes/links to malware/scams. Only some people are using for the simple look of the sites. So, please find a solution to accept only ads from trusted vendors without any tracking codes. We can also get more users to our fan list for Nsane by promoting it on the homepage/trial pages and people will disable Adblock add-ons/scripts for Nsane effectively.

• 2 weeks later...

is there a new rules for giveaway topic (Nsaners-Lucky Draw for Legit Licenses!) ? is it permanently stopped?

No confirmation yet..? :nono:

Still waiting.. :rolleyes:

and still waiting.... :rolleyes:

Any update Sh. Lite on the Contest and Giveaway thread :rolleyes:

And still waiting.....any updates ? :rolleyes:

ok, here's a little wish:
a dark(er) theme for the forum and front page.
something like the Underground Theme but less saturated.

(huh? ok, take a screenshot of the theme, put it in the image editor of your choice and bring down saturation to -100 and luminosity +10, that's exactly what i mean)

;)

edit: results may vary, but something like this:

tB9TmIV.png

Edited by VileTouch