ESET Fixes

shought

Now I don't have latest virus signature updates for december 15, latest update was december 14... :(

no big problem, with a small delay ...... just tell me what you so urgently to get a definition immediately after they occur. :w00t:

• Replies 1k
  • Views 150.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tnod 1.4!

Posted Image

TNOD User & Password Finder 1.4.0 - Final - This is a program at every startup or at the request of the user dives into the Internet to search for key Antivir NOD32 NOD32 2.5.x, 2.7.x, 3.x, 4.0.x, 4.2. x and automatically inserts them. Ability to save found keys in a text format. And many other useful features.

System Requirements - Any PC

Operating System - Win-XP, Win-Vista, Win-7

100% OK

Site: http://www.filesonic.com/

Sharecode: file/43262895/TNod.rar [?]

Hey all, anyone else having an issue with minodlogin 3.9.6.1? Got a few calls before saying it suddenly runs non-stop. Just happened to me so thought I'd see if it's going around. By the way, able to right and exit.

Well you guys I'm sitting with my sister's old laptop (1.5GB ram 1.6GHz Intel single-core) and I'm looking for the absolute "easiest" security packet, I know ESET Smart Security is pretty easy on the PC, but is there something that is lighter? Maby Nod32 or Norton nis or kis etc?

Ps the easiest, I mean: "do not take much power from the computer ram etc"

Thanks in advance boys :D

Well you guys I'm sitting with my sister's old laptop (1.5GB ram 1.6GHz Intel single-core) and I'm looking for the absolute "easiest" security packet, I know ESET Smart Security is pretty easy on the PC, but is there something that is lighter? Maby Nod32 or Norton nis or kis etc?

avast pro antivirus. hope not spoiling thediscussion as i know tis is he wrong place for this post

Posted Image

avast pro antivirus. hope not spoiling thediscussion as i know tis is he wrong place for this post

Posted Image

Well it is perhaps not the right post, sorry guys in that kind of case.

But thank you for the tip buddy :)

In regards to the purefix solution: Has anyone had issues with the downloaded antivirus updates not having a vaid digital signature? Additionally does the purefix load a custom set of update servers? I noticed a list in the registry that has the form - http://um10.eset.com/eset_eval/ - for every other entry, but the ones in between only have IP addresses.

In regards to the purefix solution: Has anyone had issues with the downloaded antivirus updates not having a vaid digital signature? Additionally does the purefix load a custom set of update servers? I noticed a list in the registry that has the form - http://um10.eset.com/eset_eval/ - for every other entry, but the ones in between only have IP addresses.

It's not a problem i've come across before, so I expect it is an error on one of the update servers.

The list of update servers is auto-generated by ESET during the first update. You can wait for the issue to clear up on it's own, or force a new list of update servers by booting into safemode and clearing out the list of servers (either manually or by running a disable/reenable of purefix).

Hi guys

If anyone is interested....

currently there are two mirrors for updating ESET products(EAV & ESS, both 3 and 4, x86 and x64)

This one

and

This one

the benefit of using mirror is that you wont need any crack/ fix /serial anymore!

You can open those server links to see "How to" by pictures

explanations are in Persian language

You will still have the trial days running out if you're using a mirror.

But using a mirror accompanied with a trial fix then you should be fine :D (You're fine without the mirror too though :))

You will still have the trial days running out if you're using a mirror.

If you use a mirror and you don't have a trial version installed there is no trial it run off a serial not a trial

It don't have a trial unless you use a trial fix witch revert your home or Biz version in to a trial version, . or you installed a trial version.

There is many uses Non ESET servers the benefit of them is this if you use a retail version witch requires serial to dl

The benefit It will update with out a fix or serial I used these servers back in version 3 back when we didn't all these fixes

we have now you just cant use them a trial version there for retail installers only.

The bad thing about Non ESET servers you have to depend on who run the servers they fall behind allot times.

and I seen a lot servers the ones that host them shut down.

but it is a way get a update :)

When I run Purefix 1.52 on a clean (no ESET ever installed) I get an application popup (EventID 26):

Application popup: ESET PureFix.exe - Application Error : The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.

Is there some trick to running this app (ie. requires certain libraries or dotnet framework to be installed prior to running...or doesn't work for XP, etc.)

When I run Purefix 1.52 on a clean (no ESET ever installed) I get an application popup (EventID 26):

Application popup: ESET PureFix.exe - Application Error : The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.

Is there some trick to running this app (ie. requires certain libraries or dotnet framework to be installed prior to running...or doesn't work for XP, etc.)

yeah, purefix requires .NET 2.0 or greater to run:)

Thanks. Purefix started fine on XPSP3 after .NET 2.0 installed. Ran Purefix, installed NOD32 4.2.67.10 and after the installation was complete I got an application popup that the Purefix program had encountered an error and needs to close. I acknowledged this and then opened up NOD32 and everything looks ok. In the "About" section it says "licensed" below the copyright info. If I mouseover the tray to get the virus sig database version, it says "ready" instead of the version number, but if I open up the GUI and select Updates tab, the correct version of the update sigs is listed. I don't see anything about "~trial days remaining" so hopefully despite the Purefix application error at the end of the NOD32 install, everything is properly "fixed" the way it should be. Happy holidays and thanks for the fix.

Thanks. Purefix started fine on XPSP3 after .NET 2.0 installed. Ran Purefix, installed NOD32 4.2.67.10 and after the installation was complete I got an application popup that the Purefix program had encountered an error and needs to close. I acknowledged this and then opened up NOD32 and everything looks ok. In the "About" section it says "licensed" below the copyright info. If I mouseover the tray to get the virus sig database version, it says "ready" instead of the version number, but if I open up the GUI and select Updates tab, the correct version of the update sigs is listed. I don't see anything about "~trial days remaining" so hopefully despite the Purefix application error at the end of the NOD32 install, everything is properly "fixed" the way it should be. Happy holidays and thanks for the fix.

No idea why it would crash at the end, but if you have 'ready' instead of the version number after a reboot - then it's all fine (all file patching is done before that point)

In the "About" section it says "licensed" below the copyright info. If I mouseover the tray to get the virus sig database version, it says "ready" instead of the version number, but if I open up the GUI and select Updates tab, the correct version of the update sigs is listed. I don't see anything about "~trial days remaining" so hopefully despite the Purefix application error at the end of the NOD32 install, everything is properly "fixed" the way it should be.

That's the way it shows it's patched and that the fix worked...

All users that use PureFix have the same as you mentioned...

unknownasphyxiated

Once applied box-mara fix (after installation) may I delete Esetfix.exe? Or does it run at every update?

the fix only run once but in order to uninstall eset,you need the fix to uninstall the changes made to registry

so,it is better to keep it in case you want to change antivirus

Archived