ESET Fixes

shought

I'll try to remember to get back to this topic before Monday (to update the fix on the frontpage), but please remind me if I do forget ;)

• Replies 1k
  • Views 150.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tested XP x86 (SP3) :thumbsup: .....Good job! PurpleB.......:)

2) there is also an "Upgrade" to full version" button (if you click F5 and go to the "Update tab) but that is another story.

The latest release should make you happy. :)

unknownasphyxiated

i use PureFix 1.52

click enable then install eav then suddenly Purefix crash

everything is ok but i cannot update,cannot click it

reboot and update problem gone

everything working as it should be

just wanna ask,is it normal to get the crash?

i use PureFix 1.52

click enable then install eav then suddenly Purefix crash

everything is ok but i cannot update,cannot click it

reboot and update problem gone

everything working as it should be

just wanna ask,is it normal to get the crash?

Crash is certainly not normal - I've had BSOD while installing Smart Security, but that was unconnected to PureFix. It may be worth booting into safe mode and doing a disable/re-enable of PureFix to make sure everything is as it should be :)

unknownasphyxiated

Crash is certainly not normal - I've had BSOD while installing Smart Security, but that was unconnected to PureFix. It may be worth booting into safe mode and doing a disable/re-enable of PureFix to make sure everything is as it should be :)

after a reboot,no problem occur

update fine

the upgrade button greyed

i'm gonna report back if any problem occur

thnx ^_^

Thanks for the heads up! :)

Edit: new serial provider (well, actually, an old one) added ;)

ESET PureFix 1.52 updated on the frontpage :)

Cool - thanks bud :)

Hi PurplebeanZ

I gave your Fix to some friend;

He has reported:

"I used the Fix in SafeMade;

ESET sign went green;

But when I entered normal state of Windows, ESET still requests for Username/Password to update and is red;"

What should he do?

Does he needs U/P??

If so, what does your fix do?!

(Sorry I myself don't use ESET products and have no idea about this problem)

Hi PurplebeanZ

He has reported:

ESET sign went green;

But when I entered normal state of Windows, ESET still requests for Username/Password to update and is red;"

What should he do?

Does he needs U/P??

There should be no need for username/password - the prompt for username/passsword happens sometimes for some people using trial fixes (i've not experienced it myself) -mara has kindly provided a solution for when this happens http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/20385-eset-v4-fixes/page__view__findpost__p__206719

Was he definatly in safe mode? ESET shouldn't have 'gone green' in safe mode as it shouldn't have been running in safe mode :blink:

Ehsan, with all respect, if your friend doesn't know how to use fixes then he better go to a site where he/she can copy/paste serials cause mara and PurplebeanZ's fix works like a rock...

Hi PurplebeanZ

He has reported:

ESET sign went green;

What should he do?

Does he needs U/P??

There should be no need for username/password - the prompt for username/passsword happens sometimes for some people using trial fixes (i've not experienced it myself) -mara has kindly provided a solution for when this happens http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/20385-eset-v4-fixes/page__view__findpost__p__206719

Was he definatly in safe mode? ESET shouldn't have 'gone green' in safe mode as it shouldn't have been running in safe mode :blink:

Thx for answer ;)

Ehsan, with all respect, if your friend doesn't know how to use fixes then he better go to a site where he/she can copy/paste serials cause mara and PurplebeanZ's fix works like a rock...

Agreed :D

purplebeanZ bro, since I activated eset with this new fix (1.52), 4 days ago, I noticed that dovnload definitions faster than before (no longer than half an hour from appearing on the site). Perhaps nothing to do with logic, but it is. Maybe servers are not overloaded these days, I do not know. :lol:

:snack:

nothing to do with the new fix i'm afraid - only changes I made were the to checking of reg settings on non english windows, and the removal of 'upgrade to full version' texts

Archived