ESET Fixes

shought

• Replies 1k
  • Views 150k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote for it to be on the frontpage everyone here

Thought I needed to reply to the above ;)

We don't list fixes because the majority likes them, we list them because they work :) This fix is believed to be working, we will test it and it will probably be added to the listing.

(Just a FYI: the box, mara-fix has been extensively tested and developed as well, before it was released on the frontpage ;) (So don't think that because this fix is 'late to the party' it gets treated differently.))

Are you using 1.4 version of the fix? And, watermarks on Update page can not be removed, only on Protection status.

Cheers ;)

yes, i used the latest version of the fix. also tried purplebeanz fix but is the same.

i'm running windows 7 32-bit italian version and eset antivirus 4.2.67.10 italian version

use normal standard English version :D :)

Vote for it to be on the frontpage everyone here

Thought I needed to reply to the above ;)

We don't list fixes because the majority likes them, we list them because they work :) This fix is believed to be working, we will test it and it will probably be added to the listing.

(Just a FYI: the box, mara-fix has been extensively tested and developed as well, before it was released on the frontpage ;) (So don't think that because this fix is 'late to the party' it gets treated differently.))

I guess you're right pal... anyway let's test it then, works awesome.. ;)

Don`t know if you all already notice but, Fix done by @PurpleBeanZ for ESET ( POST 102 --» this Topic ) was updated ! Also now is called « ESET-PureFix 1.51 »

22/11/2010 16:18GMT - minor bug fixed which could possibly cause patching of GUI trial text to sometimes fail. Fixed and link updated.

Go for it now !--» Post 102

@PurpleBeanZ

ESET-PureFix 1.51

TESTED / WORKING PERFECTLY

I like it!

some suggestions:

1) make an option to install your fix with self-defence protection disabled without the need to run it on safe mode enable self defence right after restart like in box-mara fix.

2) patch eguiUpdate.dll to remove trial warermarks also from the update page.

my only wish is to find a away to disable self defence protection without restrart.so you can install it in one click on normal windows mode after eset has been installed.

• Administrator

Honestly, I'm very very happy to see another fix in the armory of ESET lovers. Think, we have so many great fixes for ESET whereas some softwares have hardly been able to get one. This shows true love to the AV we like and the site many of us came to know about from. :D ^_^

This shows true love to the AV we like and the site many of us came to know about from. :D ^_^

or that it ca be easy bypassed by a cracker... :P

just kiddin` eset lovers!

Are you using 1.4 version of the fix? And, watermarks on Update page can not be removed, only on Protection status.

Cheers ;)

yes, i used the latest version of the fix. also tried purplebeanz fix but is the same.

i'm running windows 7 32-bit italian version and eset antivirus 4.2.67.10 italian version

use normal standard English version :D :)
don't like the idea =P

right, let's bring this topic back on track :lol:

I have spent some time today tidying up code and bringing Lifetime Updater V1.5 out of beta.

Changes in V1.51 are as follows:

The name - thanks jofre.

Removed some redundent steps from the fixing process.

Only one button needed now.

Improved detection of the current state of your ESET installation (no need for force mode check box).

If Safe Mode is detected then the fix will be applied/removed the old way, without waiting for the ESET installer.

Monitoring of install/uninstall now runs under different thread, so it doesn't freeze up and can also now be be cancelled.

If you accidently click close while an installation is being watched - it will just minimize to tray instead, and pop back up when finished.

Additional guidance messages where needed.

Will now report an error if you try and Enable without Administrator rights - thanks to nemanja065 for bringing that to my attention.

Download V1.51

Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: ?aueecuynttvzzt4 [?]

*22/11/2010 16:18GMT - minor bug fixed which could possibly cause patching of GUI trial text to sometimes fail. Fixed and link updated.

Could you please put a new comment if you have changed things in your fix, it's easier that way to see that your fix is updated!

Thx bro, great fix! :D

[Edit] Thx jofre for post #131 for the heads up, if you didn't said so I haven't seen it.. ;)

using eav version 4 but not latest version 4 . i had downloaded a trial version but i forgot about it and now it is expired . i've always used nodlogin and have latest but it tells me that the license works ok when surely it isn't . i have some nod keys which i know works but it wont allow me to enter them . i can barely use the interface .

any help on how to insert those keys would be greatly appreciated .

thanks

using eav version 4 but not latest version 4 . i had downloaded a trial version but i forgot about it and now it is expired . i've always used nodlogin and have latest but it tells me that the license works ok when surely it isn't . i have some nod keys which i know works but it wont allow me to enter them . i can barely use the interface .

any help on how to insert those keys would be greatly appreciated .

thanks

ok done it

ESET-PureFix1.51 ( by @PurpleBeanZ ) is now frontpaged ! :towel:

W0000000000000T!!! :rockon:

Congrats PurpleBeanZ, welcome to the club and let's hope you keep the shit flowing like mara does, great to have guys like you on nsane dude !

[Edit]When is tha parrrrrty ?! :drunk:

May today's success be the beginning of tomorrow's achievements.

Congratulations! PurpleB

:cheers:

In celebration of this moment, I'd like to propose a toast to each & everyone of us - with a special vote of thanks to the Admins. and Moderators for their constructive approach towards the speedy approval of the ESET-PureFix 1.51. :cheers:

@ PurplebeanZ

Everybody chill. :drunk:

In celebration of this moment, I'd like to propose a toast to each & everyone of us - with a special vote of thanks to the Admins. and Moderators for their constructive approach towards the speedy approval of the ESET-PureFix 1.51. :cheers:

@ PurplebeanZ

Great speech dude.. ;)

@ PurplebeanZ

amen :notworthy:

@ PurplebeanZ

amen :notworthy:

Ow there you are bud, so ?! Where's the beer dude ?! :huh:

Maybe someone can re-look into NodEnabler and make it better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn`t say better, but make it work.

Of course name would have to change too.

Archived