ESET Fixes

shought

PurplebeanZ

lol, well there's only a choice of 3 and they all work, so just pick one, install it, and enjoy :P

• Replies 1k
  • Views 151k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't use huge, multiple quotes, it makes it difficult to read. Especially since there were only the two of you in the last posts. Thanks for understanding !

Is there a need to put the username and password after using the fix? I can't find a Valid ID?

Is there a need to put the username and password after using the fix? I can't find a Valid ID?

Purefix....no u/p required.

Purefix....no u/p required.

Purefix also is not working. :(

Just a quick question... If I use the purefix, will the version of ESET update as well? I'm not talking about virus database, but program version...

Could any one please shed any light on this?

Thanks!

Just a quick question... If I use the purefix, will the version of ESET update as well? I'm not talking about virus database, but program version...

Thanks!

Yes

The program modules update regularly.

Thanks!

Yes

The program modules update regularly.

Ah k... thats what the 'modules' on the previous page were referring of... thanks for the quick reply! Might switch to ESET as that KIS 2011 crack stopped working :frusty:

Of course:

- one thing is a program "internal module" (scanner module, update module, anti-stealth module, archive scanning module, etc.)

- a different thing is a program "new version" (in that case we'll have to check if the fix is still good)

;)

just install the last version of eset using purefix 1.5.2

work perfectly.

thanks a lot. :dance2:

Could anyone upload PureFix somewhere? Need to install ESET on my new netbook, but with the proxy is down I can't download the fix.

Could anyone upload PureFix somewhere? Need to install ESET on my new netbook, but with the proxy is down I can't download the fix.

Site: http://dl.free.fr/

Sharecode: eWyxnTz6M [?]

:)

Staff Note: Sharecoded the link. Please use a english host if possible. Had to use Google Translate. :)

Much appreciated echoes! Thanks!

:sneaky:

@MOD : I don't understand what is sharecode.....and I don't know a english for host.

I used what I use for me.... free.fr

sorry if it makes problem. :(

@echoes (but not only): You can read about the sharecode system here. Please use it whenever necessary. Suggested host for your files: Mediafire.

Thank you for your understanding :)

Wolfman1982

ok

but why a direct link is forbidden ?

what's the difference ?

:huh:

It is probably because some anti pirate company is trying to sniff out the file, and then report the file before any one can get the file. And perhaps to cover the arse of the guy or girl who has uploaded the file.

It is probably because some anti pirate company is trying to sniff out the file, and then report the file before any one can get the file. And perhaps to cover the arse of the guy or girl who has uploaded the file.

ok. thanks

:sneaky:

I have this weird problem for about 2 days now: whenever I try to update NOD32 with any username and password from the internet, it just won't accept them.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still doesn't want to work. I've tried both MiNODLogin and NodEnabler, and I wouldn't want to use a trial patcher.

Any hope? :)

• Administrator

You can try the trial resetters. box, mara- fix or PureFix. Unfortunetely the proxy is down atm. I can upload box, mara- fix to mediafire if you want.

Well the thing is I don't want any kind of trial resetter or patcher because once I think I've read somewhere that updates are pushed a bit faster to the full version ones, and for future update compatibility, without having to re-apply the patch/reset/etc.

Is there anyone else in my situation or is everyone using resetters? :)

• Administrator

The updates are pushed at the same time for both. It's just that when the servers are overloaded, paid versions get higher priorities. And servers getting overloaded only happens once in a 6 months or a year (as far as I can remember).

Ok then, which is the best resetter as I see there are 3 or 4 of them?

Please upload the latest version somewhere as I see the proxy's been down for a while.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Both Purefix and box, mara- fix are good. Though I only have box, mara- fix v1.4 (latest) on my computer. Lemme upload it to mediafire.

Here:

box, mara-fix v1.4.rar

Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: ?2cwh1mc0baxs98l [?]

Password: Mentioned in the "_Readme! [PASSWORD].txt" file.

Archived