"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

Post # 1 updated to put all the speculation to rest. ;)

Well I'm late again. The first post was edited by a moderator so I remain in ignorance about what happens. <_<

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first time today got nag screen and asking registration...I can simply ignore then hit cancel and no need fill again. IDM still working,..download > resume > download > pause > download..OK

I already put 23 IPs with built-in Firewall ( am in Win 8.1 ).

Suggest ?

franco30011961

PM??? . . . . . . . . you guys are free to share anything, here (or, at any other topic of your choice.) Why PM? lEMe01Z.gif

Not sure people have the time for a PM though - especially, when (thanks to IamBidyuT) the KIS solution it is readily available, for consumption. :)

Some peoples seems to have ExtraOrdinary Privacy Policy to share known fact in Public Mode , There's nothing extra Kaspersky can do to prevent IDM from dialing home except of those mentioned 23 IP's . . . .

Itna gussa sahi nahi hai bro.

Yes I agree with that there is nothing EXTRA but less only 4 IPs. :lol:

I am using this method since october 2012 so I think these known facts were not known to me at that time, and this thread is started in 2014.

Shubh Ratri (Good Night). :sleep:

Can you write please, this only 4 IPs ???

first time today got nag screen and asking registration...I can simply ignore then hit cancel and no need fill again. IDM still working,..download > resume > download > pause > download..OK

Suggest ?

Did you delete the "visual protect 3.5+" key from the registry?

Suggest ?

none of them exist after run TrashReg. Its strange. What trigger that executing nag /pop up screen ? This only happen with machine W 8.1 X64, others OK

@my dear dcs18, I'm waiting PM from you to help me out this curiosity and strange

Suggest ?

none of them exist after run TrashReg. Its strange. What trigger that executing nag /pop up screen ? This only happen with machine W 8.1 X64, others OK

You do a thing. Go to the location HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID and export it to a .reg file and PM it to Now, dcs18, or rudrax. We will try to find if you are missing something.

Suggest ?

You do a thing. Go to the location HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID and export it to a .reg file and PM it to Now, dcs18, or rudrax. We will try to find if you are missing something.

done via PM. Thank all and will wait for a while. See next 2 days.

Suggest ?

I've (including my few friends) also faced the same issue few weeks ago , later removal of "Visual Protect 3.5+" completely solved the issue :) . . . Well, you can recheck for Visual Protect 3.5+ whether it still exist or not / can also try IDM_Cleaner.bat . . . Just suggesting (not sure if it'll work properly in your case or not) .

franco30011961

PM??? . . . . . . . . you guys are free to share anything, here (or, at any other topic of your choice.) Why PM? lEMe01Z.gif

Not sure people have the time for a PM though - especially, when (thanks to IamBidyuT) the KIS solution it is readily available, for consumption. :)

Some peoples seems to have ExtraOrdinary Privacy Policy to share known fact in Public Mode , There's nothing extra Kaspersky can do to prevent IDM from dialing home except of those mentioned 23 IP's . . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lambidu, sorry i can't finding my note about the 22/23 Ip's. Can you, please, give me the actually list of IP's?

Thanks in advance.

sorry i can't finding my note about the 22/23 Ip's. Can you, please, give me the actually list of IP's?

Thanks in advance.

Hope you got the IPs, had to delete them as it was conflicting in nature to the OP

franco30011961

sorry i can't finding my note about the 22/23 Ip's. Can you, please, give me the actually list of IP's?

Thanks in advance.

Hope you got the IPs, had to delete them as it was conflicting in nature to the OP

Thanks. I got the IP's.

Help me out,.! dcs18 read PM pls

VvVfAbu.png?1

If you don't mind, you can add me in the conversation. I will try to help you till dcs18 gets free.

Help me out,.! dcs18 read PM pls

VvVfAbu.png?1

If you don't mind, you can add me in the conversation. I will try to help you till dcs18 gets free.

done

my problem is i can't use the update method. other than that it works fine.

i block both outbound and inbound for the 27 or so ips using WFC firewall using the guide mentioned.

Any ideas ?

@ rudrax,

Million thanks for helping me via PM. So far no DAMN nag appear...

@ rudrax,

I'm just the helper. All credit goes to dcs18 and Now for their hard work.

@ rudrax,

your support excellent my men. Generous and helpful. Great contribution to community especially this amazing thread.

@ rudrax,

I think as dcs18 says it's more of a team effort ^_^

my problem is i can't use the update method. other than that it works fine.

i block both outbound and inbound for the 27 or so ips using WFC firewall using the guide mentioned.

Any ideas ?

You need to block only for outbound and the IDM update should not work - if it works, that means your IDM is not fixed.

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived