[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

Pupil: Please Miss, would you punish someone for something they didn't do?

Teacher: No, Of course not!!

Pupil: Oh good, Because i haven't done my homework!!!

Edited by aum

On New Year's Eve, Ann stood up in the local pub and said that it was time to get ready.

At the stroke of midnight, she wanted every husband to be standing next to the one person who made his life worth living.

As the clock struck - the bartender was almost crushed to death.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Eight-year-old Sally brought her report card home from school. Her marks were good...mostly A's and a couple of B's.

However, her teacher had written across the bottom: "Sally is a smart little girl, but she has one fault. She talks too much in school. I have an idea I am going to try, which I think may break her of the habit."

Sally's dad signed her report card, putting a note on the back: "Please let me know if your idea works on Sally because I would like to try it out on her mother."

MICROSOFT JOKES_______________________________________

Q: What's the difference between a virus and Windows?

A: Viruses rarely fail.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer. When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level. Stuff that will make them scream, cry, and howl in pain and anger!"

= He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Abacaxi
  • Haha 2

23.jpg

• Haha 2

The judge wanted to make sure the witness understood the solemnity of the occasion.

"Do you know what the word 'oath' means?" asks the judge.

"Sure do," says the witness. "Oath means if I swear to a lie, I gotta stick with it."