dcs18

No, there won't be a chance for a 3rd party dealer to pop up here. I'm gonna buy all the components necessary from online and assemble it myself.

Can't I do it? Look, I'm familiar with the power cables from the PSU to the respective component of the mobo. Then the SATA cable, ODD data cable, front panel power cable, the fan. Is there more?

• Replies 691
  • Views 90k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More than 2 of those highlighted files look quite suspicious to me - Virus Total is just a tame version of the full-fledged scanners. Did you scan your regsvr32.exe with your resident scanner - if so, what was the verdict?

Why did you have to also install Advanced Startup Manager when your sytem already runs Yamicsoft Windows 8 Manager - I'd like to take a look at the same screenshot with the it's inbuilt startup manager:--

Optimizer >>----> Startup Manager (maximize the Windows before taking the screenshot.)

Eset and Mcafee stinger says it clean.

That's win8 manager's startup manager itself, no other 3rd party.

Did you integrate some old extracted theme from either a Beta Windows 8 or final Windows 7 - think I've seen that sorta entry on the Preview. :think:

Yes, I'm using aeroRP theme. But it's cool. I don't even need a theme patcher for this as it's MS' own.

Will the regsvr32.exe be in its default state when I apply RTM theme? I've taken ownership of the original RTM theme, renamed that to areoRTM from aero and placed the RP theme in the folder with the name aero.

Yes, I'm using aeroRP theme. But it's cool. I don't even need a theme patcher for this as it's MS' own.

I've taken ownership of the original RTM theme, renamed that to areoRTM from aero and placed the RP theme in the folder with the name aero.

During beta-testing, it was found to be buggy - personally, I'd never use it.

Will the regsvr32.exe be in its default state when I apply RTM theme?

No.

I've taken ownership of the original RTM theme, renamed that to areoRTM from aero and placed the RP theme in the folder with the name aero.

During beta-testing, it was found to be buggy - personally, I'd never use it.

Will the regsvr32.exe be in its default state when I apply RTM theme?

No.

And why is this happening?

screenshot_1395954178.png

The answer is tied down to my last response to your query regarding your regsvr32.exe - it's in use and locked up by the system.

Hey, guess what! I'm impressed with Windows 8 manager. On the right-click context menu of the modified entry, it has a restore option. Clicked and restarted. No more red lines there.

Edit: Which disk defragmentation tool do you use?

Alright. Now tell me, how good is it than Defragler? Rate both out of 10.

My file name is Diskeeper2011-EnterpriseServer-45day.exe

The version of mine is 966 - the one in your link seems to be 968.

My file name is Diskeeper2011-EnterpriseServer-45day.exe

The version of mine is 966 - the one in your link seems to be 968.

Why don't you try it if it works? It seems the more latest one on that pattern of name. I can't just download just for testing as my mobile bandwidth is very costly, otherwise, I'm interested to try that one. It seems to be the last update for that pattern of diskeeper's naming pattern. The above is is the one in the image below:

screenshot_1396057074.png

Will you try it?

That seems to be a update. Why don't you give it a try? It may be better over previous, who knows. Do it boss!

Archived