dcs18

awesome theme for winrar :)

Glad you liked it, John - those themes have turned out an hit with nSane members. :)

• Replies 691
  • Views 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
john petal

awesome theme for winrar :)

Glad you liked it, John - those themes have turned out an hit with nSane members. :)

I am waiting for other themes ;)

HUD Machine Premium Theme added. ;)

HUD Machine Premium Theme added. ;)

HUD Launch Premium Theme added. :sleep:

Thanks DCS18! For the beautiful WinRAR themes!! I love it :thumbsup:

Oh by the way I'm having trouble rebooting my Asus x53Z laptop (upgraded x64 Windows 8 Pro), whenever I restart my machine it gets stuck in restarting mode therefore I have to force start the machine(by holding the power button) does anyone have the same issue? Please help if you know how to fix this issue.

PS. Just to be clear it is not because of WinRAR themes, it worked like a charm.

Cheers!

Oh by the way I'm having trouble rebooting my Asus x53Z laptop (upgraded x64 Windows 8 Pro), whenever I restart my machine it gets stuck in restarting mode therefore I have to force start the machine(by holding the power button) does anyone have the same issue? Please help if you know how to fix this issue.

Uh-oh!!! :(

Hope you can start a new thread with more details - we can touch more people for assistance, that way.

Red Theme {check out the red screenshot above}:

HUD Apocalypse Theme {101 KBs only}

http://www.mediafire...fn8301st629oja3

Tu dcs.i have been using blue apocolypse for a while.Could you give me a straight link to the (full) theme quoted above cheers :)

The blue version of Apocalypse is known as HUD Evolution - linked below (please confirm whether that's the same theme that you're referring to):-

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37830-HUD-Evolution-Premium-Windows-7-Theme

sorry dcs.i was referring to a windows 8 theme. :( my bad

Uh-oh!!! :(

Hope you can start a new thread with more details - we :can touch more people for assistance, that way.

I figured it out the culprit was StartIsBack (I know that it does not run in the background) btw I installed the pre cracked one :dunno: Anyway I uninstalled it.. Seemed like It's "fixed" now. Machine restart right away..no hangover accept me... :lol:

I wi;; have this one after installing w8.

BTW, the server from where I'm downloading the ISO is quality server. Great speed.

Where has your download reached?

I wi;; have this one after installing w8.

BTW, the server from where I'm downloading the ISO is quality server. Great speed.

Where has your download reached?
Not even close. Suffering 4m sevre power outages in locality due to heavy rain and huricane.

Edit: Can the bootable USB be make with a 4 GB thumb drive?

Edit: Can the bootable USB be make with a 4 GB thumb drive?

Oh yes, I always have one in my haversack as a fallback. :yes:

Hello dcs18!... ;)

I'm looking for this great wallpaper without the central frame: you can have it with resolution 1680x1050?

Thank you!

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2999/digitalcircuitsrogred.jpg

Hi flaubert!!!

As mentioned by rudrax - he had the very same requirement.

I've got 2 similar wallpapers in my collection - unfortunately, they do not match your requirements as one is Golden (hope someone can recolor it) and the red has a header band. Both are 1920 x 1080 - but, can be resized quite easily.

Please post your views.

Red:-

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5827/redqx.jpg

Golden:-

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/845/yellowal.jpg

Hello dcs18!... :)

Thanks....! I prefer the gold colored .... it would be nice to have it colored red, but it is difficult .... :D

Is the red version available without any frames like the golden one?

it would be nice to have it colored red, but it is difficult .... :D

Shall be talking personally to the Author to ask him if he's got the original red one - we wont have to recolor it, then. :)

it would be nice to have it colored red, but it is difficult .... :D

Shall be talking personally to the Author to ask him if he's got the original red one - we wont have to recolor it, then. :)

Yeah that would be better.

Archived