dcs18

That seems to be a update. Why don't you give it a try? It may be better over previous, who knows. Do it boss!

• Replies 691
  • Views 90.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That seems to be a update. Why don't you give it a try? It may be better over previous, who knows. Do it boss!

Forget it. I will check it myself someday with some spare bandwidth.

Hey sharecode it. And please don't mind, can you upload the F!X seperately?

No need to ShareCode it - the link points to a file that's legal (you'll need to procure the shajt patch from elsewhere - I don't have it.)

No need to ShareCode it - the link points to a file that's legal (you'll need to procure the shajt patch from elsewhere - I don't have it.)

I'm not being able to find the 64-bit version of the F!X. FP just contain the x86 one.

Not sure what's going on - download the x32-bit patch, run it (as far as I remember,) it will prompt you for your flavor - choose EnterpriseServer, then browse manually to the 64-bit installation directory, patch, done.

Not sure what's going on - download the x32-bit patch, run it (as far as I remember,) it will prompt you for your flavor - choose EnterpriseServer, then browse manually to the 64-bit installation directory, patch, done.

Haww!

There will be a small button somewhere close to the Patch menu named Browse or maybe Choose Folder - just click that button and browse to the following 64-bit directory:--

C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper

There will be a small button somewhere close to the Patch menu named Browse or maybe Choose Folder - just click that button and browse to the following 64-bit directory:--

C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper

Nope, not working. Shows some .dll error and then patching stucks. Waited for 10 mins, nothing happened

Whoa! Not working. Is it because of the registry import which you have provided before the x64 patch?

Nope, your installation is corrupted by the x32-bit patch:--

01.) Use the registry entry, first

02.) Then, reinstall Diskeeper (without uninstalling your present copy)

03.) Use the x64-bit patch (after reading the enclosed instructions.)

Ahh, Finally affirmative result. But I didn't use those registry entries again.

The registry entry contains my personal configuration.

BTW, if I remember correctly, shajt's patch did not work on build # 968. :think:

It works on 968, the one I'm using. And yeah, diskeeper is great tool. My system responsiveness is improved. Programs executes faster. Feeling a slight lag on boot time though.

Should I disable 'Prefetcher' via windows 8 man.?

Archived