dcs18

4 Sexy Themes For Your WinRAR

01.) Download the following .theme file/s of your liking and save the same to your Hard-drive. You may want to download all of them since WinRAR accepts any number of installed themes - they do not place any load upon WinRAR, either.

Red Theme:

HUWom1q.png

HUD Apocalypse Premium Theme {101 KBs only}

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fn8301st629oja3

Blue Theme:

vCs4SdW.png

HUD Evolution Premium Theme {123 KBs only}

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ct2hx87tn098g3h

Green Theme:

c5zFrjW.png

HUD Machine Premium Theme {121 KBs only}

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fff16bv1fmtq8ie

Golden Theme:

JqQBgfM.png

HUD Launch Premium Theme {130 KBs only}

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?83moxl1xczlc0n5

02.) Do not try to un-Zip, un-RAR or decompress any of those downloaded .theme files.

03.) To install the theme/s - simply double-click the .theme file {that you downloaded at step # 01.)}

04.) {Next, open any other WinRAR file and navigate to} Options >>----> Themes >>----> {enable the theme you want from the sub-menu.}

05.) {Finally, after each WinRAR update - navigate to} Options >>----> Themes >>----> {enable} Default theme {repeat step # 04.) navigate to} Options >>----> Themes >>----> {enable the theme you want from the sub-menu.}

Step # 05.) {added on 20th May 2013} refreshes your custom theme rejuvenates lost icons.

Please feel welcome to post any of your themes {not limited to WinRAR,} at this thread. :)

All due credits:

Gor

Nice Themes Man I have many of themes but these are the best themes

• Replies 691
  • Views 89.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Themes Man I have many of themes but these are the best themes

Glad you liked them, ramiz0. :)

Tu dcs.i have been using blue apocolypse for a while.Could you give me a straight link to the (full) theme quoted above cheers :)

The blue version of Apocalypse is known as HUD Evolution - linked below (please confirm whether that's the same theme that you're referring to):-

http://virtualcustom...Windows-7-Theme

thats what ive been lookin for thx a lot dcs.peace windows 8 all the way B)

Sounds good, tezza - shall inform Mr GRiM. :)

ye and thx to mr grimm.for the hard work :rolleyes:

What Mr GRiM had to say about it was that unlike other theme-patchers, UX Style Core Beta runs as a service and does not cause the booting failures just after a Windows Update (from the patching of system files.)

He says to continue using the UX Style Core Beta.

What Mr GRiM had to say about it was that unlike other theme-patchers, UX Style Core Beta runs as a service and does not cause the booting failures just after a Windows Update (from the patching of system files.)

He says to continue using the UX Style Core Beta.

hey works fine for me.

Would be a way better if background of metro icons were to be partially transparent.
jUu7ZLs.jpg567KcH3.jpg

@dcs Any positive news regarding Windows Blue GUI configurability, without being forced to patch system files?

@dcs Any positive news regarding Windows Blue GUI configurability, without being forced to patch system files?

Nope bro. - none whatsoever. :)

Any positive news regarding Windows Blue GUI configurability, without being forced to patch system files?

I guess, you can do that in windows 7 neither. Without patching the system files you can just use the Micro$oft's themes. For using the third parties, you must patch the system files as they won't officially allow their UI to be spoiled by third party UIs. You have to go unofficial for that and patch system files at your own risk. :)

As you have disabled your PM facility, I have to post this here.

Capture.png

After I have updated the IDM to its latest version, when I resume the ISO that I'm downloading, it stucks at rebuilding the old downloaded parts for 15-20 min and then resumes the download. It wasn't like that before I updated the IDM. So, HELP!

After I have updated the IDM to its latest version, when I resume the ISO that I'm downloading, it stucks at rebuilding the old downloaded parts for 15-20 min and then resumes the download.

I'd suggest - not using CCleaner (or any other privacy utility) until your ISO is completely downloaded.

After I have updated the IDM to its latest version, when I resume the ISO that I'm downloading, it stucks at rebuilding the old downloaded parts for 15-20 min and then resumes the download.

I'd suggest - not using CCleaner (or any other privacy utility) until your ISO is completely downloaded.

I know that and I'm not running any cleaning tool since I've started downloading the ISO.

OK, in that case - next time, try disabling your security system (just prior to the rebuilding exercise.) Looks like that massive ISO file (in various resumable parts) is being scanned in real-time - causing that lag & delay in rebuilding.

Yep, you are right. It's the antivirus that's causing the mess. I disabled it temporarily till the download starts and re-enabled it again when download resumes. Thank you sir for a working suggestion :)

Thanks LP, some really good ones (in fact, more) are available for Windows 7. ;)

I can't just wait to go x64 but I have to wait - long :(

How many more MBs to go?

But isn't Windows 8 more secure and stable?

Oh yeah, tighter security is one of the fine things I love about Windows 8. :yes:

LazyPotato

How many more MBs to go?

But isn't Windows 8 more secure and stable?

Oh yeah, tighter security is one of the fine things I love about Windows 8. :yes:

Yeah I heard that keylogging is not allowed in W8.

LazyPotato

I would feel kinda weird if I use Emsisoft Internet Security pack,cause I guess it'd give unstable HIPS plus Keylogging protection would be useless?

Archived