dcs18

• Replies 691
  • Views 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upload your Shell32.dll - let me take a look at it.

shell32.dll is fine. Now the condition is, files from the two highlighted folder in the image below are not taking effect to override the respective system .dlls.

SwxFWjw.png

You should get back to basics:-

• 01.) Uninstall the theme
  • 02.) Run an elevated Command Prompt
  • 03.) Use the command Sfc /ScanNow
  • 04.) Reboot
  • 05.) Run the Theme Resource Changer
  • 06.) Reboot
  • 07.) Re-install the theme
  • 08.) Reboot
  • 09.) Report back, here

Delete the directory housing the Visual style and then run 7tsp (icon installer) to uninstall the icons.

You mean the directory named "HUD Apocalypse" is the one. Alright, I'll try and acknowledge.

Before you start, you may also want to check whether you have a backup point made before installing that abysmal Clover.

System restore will mess up with lot of thing. Installed around 60 MB of windows updates after I have installed Clover. You know well, how much 60 MB matters for me - Almost 1.5 hour :lol:

Dear configurator,

I'm planning to format my notebook with win 8 64-bit (the latest one), if you recommend.

So first all, I need a download link from a source where the ISO is kept at least for one month (you know my ISP).

As my DVD drive is dead, I'm planning to do the format via pen drive.

So, add your response soon. Hell. I'm so excited nup.gif

Dear configurator,

I'm planning to format my notebook with win 8 64-bit (the latest one), if you recommend.

I checked up on your laptop - Sony is supporting it right up to Windows 8 (I suggest the x64-bit iteration of Windows 7 Ultimate.)

So first all, I need a download link from a source where the ISO is kept at least for one month (you know my ISP).

Download:

Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate x64

http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-59465.iso

No i want w8..u give me. As I have 2 HDDs, I can try win8 in the other one. I will instal win7 x64 too in my current HDD.

I never have visited his threads and his threads are very long. It will take me a lot of time to understand them and to follow. I'm just expecting a download link for win 8 x64.

Here's the part that matters to you - download either one (x86 or x64 - I strongly suggest the x64):-

Microsoft Windows 8 All Version MSDN Download [Magnet & Torrent Links]
[untouched MSDN Version Hash Verified]

20121209195148.png

Via Torrent

Or

[untouched MSDN Version Hash Verified]
OR
>>>>>>>>

Download Link
Site: http://kuai.xunlei.com/
Sharecode: /d/APMDFXPGDQXK [?]

Alternative Download Link Via HTTP

[***This Is Not MSDN Verified Hash But Save To Use]https://0day.interlink.com.ua/Apps/MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.8/User Name: ru-board
Password : ru-board
It is fast link but IDM Does not work but you can use Filezilla or FlashFXP:
You need FlashX or Filezilla to order to download read this topic reply here >>>
Download Latest FlashFXP Inc Fix on Front page >>>

Me, after a month, will be running windows 8 x64 then.

After download completes, I will irritate your a$$ again :tehe:

Hey windows 8 pro is better, right? Or you want me to download wondows 8 only and then will tell me latter how to make that pro?

So, finally, which one will be better to download?

Windows 8 pro x64

Windows 8 x64

And, isn't there any direct link as you have provided one for win 7 ult. x64?

P.S. I don't want media center.

I'd personally download Windows 8 Pro (x64-bit) and during / after activation - would not attempt to opt for WMC. :nono:

Folks spent a lifetime learning how to remove / disable unnecessary stuff and all of a sudden it's become a fad to go WMC - just because Microsoft put a premium on it by charging for it, by way of a separate and exclusive product-key. :lol:

I wi;; have this one after installing w8.

BTW, the server from where I'm downloading the ISO is quality server. Great speed.

Sure, when I get the time - I'll upload the tutorial & download links of both the above themes (with due credits) for everybody to enjoy. :)

Archived