ESET V3 Fix(es)

shought

• Replies 364
  • Views 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks jofre.

Just for info: Generador is installed in root of C:.

In my case C:\generador32.exe

Just to make sure, there isn't any perfectly cracked versions for NOD32 3.x yet, right? Like a version that I can just install on a friend's computer, have it automatically update, and never have to worry about? Thanks.

Not 'never have to worry about', I find the Marsufix 2.5 to be working just fine and as long as you don't update the program version(which your 'friend' probably won't do, I guess?) you should be fine, one thing is that if there's any problem at all with the trial server your friend might not get updates for like... A week, which might make the 'Security Center' alert go off... Even without those updates your 'friend' would be fine, since he probably won't be in contact with the 'newer threads' on the web.

Thanks for the reply. If a computer currently has a cracked 2.7 version installed, should I uninstall that first? Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. If a computer currently has a cracked 2.7 version installed, should I uninstall that first? Thanks.

Are you installing nod32 v3?

If you are, then you should uninstall v2.7 first :) .

Are you installing nod32 v3?

If you are, then you should uninstall v2.7 first ;) .

Thank you. Will do that.

been using nodlogin happily for a long time since the trial fixes became quite unstable..

but i'm interested whether they work normally again? (fixes like marsufix & box4ever, do they update automatically all the time again?)

been using nodlogin happily for a long time since the trial fixes became quite unstable..

but i'm interested whether they work normally again? (fixes like marsufix & box4ever, do they update automatically all the time again?)

Yep, I've been loyal to Marsufix and it's been kind to me ;)

I am now using Nodlogin 9.7 and sometimes I get an license that expires in 3 days -> annoing message and orange ESET logo.

Generador was better-> never had problems. Does Generador work on x64 or is there any x64 version?

was the box crack that bad??? I have had no problems with it whatsoever...am sticking with it till the end!!!

was the box crack that bad??? I have had no problems with it whatsoever...am sticking with it till the end!!!

All to his own I guess... some uses marsu's, some denniz', some nodlogin, some nodenabler, some mara's, some box's, some etc.,

I think it's a matter of personal taste :dance2:

oh...k...lol....thought all these fixes were coming out as the old ones were failing...was remote to nsane for some time....well my choice is clear then :dance2: ...Box4ever!!!!

I am now using Nodlogin 9.7 and sometimes I get an license that expires in 3 days -> annoing message and orange ESET logo.

Generador was better-> never had problems. Does Generador work on x64 or is there any x64 version?

FOCUS!

Just for information Newegg is offering Nod 3.0 for a good price once again. 29.99 but if you use promo code EMCBBBEAH it brings it to 19.99 and thats with free shipping. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up.

PsychoticxBloodxLust

nodlogon was orange for a while but thats cause the key was expiring its fine now.

I used to use trial reset like the nsane fix or marsu's but i like having the full version in which updates versions as well as VDB's

Of late the ESET folks have begun to blacklist the password & user name much more frequently - in fact, almost every alternate hour. I've been forced to schedule my NodLogin 9.7 to update the password & user name on an hourly basis. This schedule has been working unfailingly over the past 30 days.

PsychoticxBloodxLust

mine is set to check every hour just like updates been fine since release again

I've scheduled nodlogin to insert new keys every 3 hours; still fine here :D .

Good, I'll try rescheduling mine to 3 hours.

I'm looking for a bit of help with MarsuFix 2.5 and the newest version of NOD32 3.x. I am running the 32-bit version on Windows XP, Service Pack 3.

I downloaded both the NOD32 program and MarsuFix from here: http://www.nsanedown.com/index.php?request=140184

After installing NOD32, I installed MarsuFix, then restarted my computer. Now, NOD32 says that the "Virus signature database is up to date," but the version of virus signature database is "3373 (20080821)." This virus signature version is approximately three months old.

When I click on "Update virus signature database," I see the messages "Virus signature database update failed" and "Virus signature database could not be updated."

How do I update the virus signature database? Thanks.

Edit: By the way, I searched a bunch of NOD32 and MarsuFix threads before writing this. I did see that in this post, tonimontana and shought talked about this issue. Following tonimontana's suggestion, I went into advanced settings, update, and for Update server, I selected "Choose automatically." When I do this and try to update, it tells me "The installed virus signature database is current," which isn't correct, because version is, once again, "3373 (20080821)." Any thoughts? Thanks.

Im using Eset v4 beta now and its really good. It has the sysinspector and it gives more description and status of your computer. I really dont like the design. I live v3 more but features are more efficient

I'm looking for a bit of help with MarsuFix 2.5 and the newest version of NOD32 3.x. I am running the 32-bit version on Windows XP, Service Pack 3.

I downloaded both the NOD32 program and MarsuFix from here: http://www.nsanedown.com/index.php?request=140184

After installing NOD32, I installed MarsuFix, then restarted my computer. Now, NOD32 says that the "Virus signature database is up to date," but the version of virus signature database is "3373 (20080821)." This virus signature version is approximately three months old.

When I click on "Update virus signature database," I see the messages "Virus signature database update failed" and "Virus signature database could not be updated."

How do I update the virus signature database? Thanks.

Edit: By the way, I searched a bunch of NOD32 and MarsuFix threads before writing this. I did see that in this post, tonimontana and shought talked about this issue. Following tonimontana's suggestion, I went into advanced settings, update, and for Update server, I selected "Choose automatically." When I do this and try to update, it tells me "The installed virus signature database is current," which isn't correct, because version is, once again, "3373 (20080821)." Any thoughts? Thanks.

:(

Try using Box fix instead.

If 2.7.39 is the stable version for version 2, can I assume 3.0.672 is the stable version for version 3?

Therefore 4.0 beta should be a new version of Nod32?

Archived