ESET V3 Fix(es)

shought

hi everyone. i'm using trial reset and if not mistaken it should be marsu-fix for my ESET NOD32 3.0.672.0 virus database 3668. I noticed a regx32.exe file windows folder. Did a virustotal scan and the result is 5/38.

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/7bd722322eb565f1c2edaa6b8cce8e51

i was wondering if anyone of you are using the marsu-fix and is having this file as well? is this a false alarm or it is indeed a trojan? many thanks.

• Replies 364
  • Views 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Is Marsufix working for anyone else with 3.0.684.0 (the newest 3.x build released a few days ago)? Ver 2.5 and 2.6 seemed to have stopped working for me...

Hi greensky - welcome to the forums!!!!

I suppose it should be working - if not there are umpteen other cures at the site (just a search away.) :dance2:

Is Marsufix working for anyone else with 3.0.684.0 (the newest 3.x build released a few days ago)? Ver 2.5 and 2.6 seemed to have stopped working for me...

Marsufix 2.5 working perfectly with new version 3.0.684.0.

latest virus signature 3708 (20081220).

Hi greensky - welcome to the forums!!!!

I suppose it should be working - if not there are umpteen other cures at the site (just a search away.) :unsure:

Thank you! Glad to be here. ;)

Marsufix 2.5 working perfectly with new version 3.0.684.0.

latest virus signature 3708 (20081220).

Thanks for the info. I'll try a clean uninstall/reinstall of the fix and NOD32.

Yes, NodLogin works with ESS 3.0.684 32-Bit on XP with SP3.

Yeap, Nodlogin works with EAV 3.0.684 x86 on XP pro with SP3 too.

Hi,

today my nod32 is not updated and it says: invalid user name and psw. I have the 3.0.667 with the marsufix.

Have you some problems in updating too?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Hi,

today my nod32 is not updated and it says: invalid user name and psw. I have the 3.0.667 with the marsufix.

Thanks in advance!!!!

im still using dennis123123 patch. works like a charm. dont know what happen to him

Hi,

Thanks in advance!!!!

Other members have reported this issue with the Marsufix, too - give it a retry & in case your issue fails to get resolved, go in for some other fix.

Mine is still working just fine... ESET 3.0.672 with Marsufix 2.5

Maybe a reinstall could solve your problems, if you upgraded some time ago you might also want to uninstall the fix, uninstall ESET, clean your Program files, clean your registry(Advanced System Care and COMODO Registry Cleaner are recommended), reinstall ESET(don't reboot), install Marsufix 2.5, reboot, wait for at least two hours and don't press manual update every second(better not press it at all and just let the automatic update do its work).

Can someone tell me please where I can download the marsufix 2.5? It doesn t work from the frontpage of the site.

Please if u can send me a private message with all the possible fixes I can try with my nod32 3.0.684.

Thanks in advance!!!

Can someone tell me please where I can download the marsufix 2.5? It doesn t work from the frontpage of the site.

Please if u can send me a private message with all the possible fixes I can try with my nod32 3.0.684.

Thanks in advance!!!

You can download marsufix 2.5 from here:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/index.php?showtopic=10962

All the available fixes are listed including marsufix.

Cheers :rolleyes:

Yeah I've also Noticed that Marsufix 2.5 Has issues when installed in windows vista. Sometimes within the day after a fresh install it'll say that Eset Smart Security has Expired. You have to uninstall Marsufix and Eset and then reinstall both. I have no issues using it on Win XP SP3 though.

Using FiX.1.2._31.days.remaining.forever.2050_.by.TemDono

And am using 3.0.684 EAV with no problems!

NOD 3.0.684 ESS working beautifully with

- NodEnabler 2.81+ (homemade modified version that doesn't get detected as a virus :lol:)

Under Windows 7 Beta 1, using "Run as administrator"

GetValidID by DenniZ and "SuperGetValidID" (seems to be a cut n' paste version with my "silent" mode and Uli's URL I decrypted, credited to some "MasterSeven"), unfortunately NOT working. :s

- Quick edit : Now works with the auto-"run as administrator" fix. :P

Hi I have been wondering about something for the longest while and I finally came to ask. I am wondering if the current password for nod32 v4 beta works for nod32 v3? Since I do not have v3 installed at the moment I can't test it myself. Can somebody please try it and let me know if it works or not. If it does work then people can use it because I remember I used to use the v3 beta password for v2 without problems and of course it will last for months because they are still in beta stages and have not even released a release candidate version as yet.

Username= updv4

Password= upd4test

Please give it a try somebody and tell me if it works. :)

Archived