ESET V3 Fix(es)

shought

Have anyone tried ESET.NOD32.Business.Edition.v3.0.672.Incl.Fix-CONDOM? Not nuked yet: [PRED] [ 0DAY ] [ESET.NOD32.Business.Edition.v3.0.672.Incl.Fix-CONDOM] [ 2 Hr 20 Min 4 Sec ago ] [ 10/13/2008 ] [ 4F / 15.0MB ]

• Replies 364
  • Views 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have anyone tried ESET.NOD32.Business.Edition.v3.0.672.Incl.Fix-CONDOM? Not nuked yet: [PRED] [ 0DAY ] [ESET.NOD32.Business.Edition.v3.0.672.Incl.Fix-CONDOM] [ 2 Hr 20 Min 4 Sec ago ] [ 10/13/2008 ] [ 4F / 15.0MB ]

Tried it on XP x 64 with a no go.

Thanks for trying, RobrPatty !

It`s the hold Fix done by TemDono ( v.1.1) that only worked on v. 3.0.621.

Its TemDono Fix 1.1 using trial servers.

see attached:

Just installed on vista x 86 and worked. Gave me 15,088 days left in trial. Part of the install is to use certain u/p. And updated immediately.

NEWS:_

Just read "NodEnabler 3.xx" will be ready soon. Creators are pointing for the 1st.November. (Better late than never ... :P )

Cheers

Jofre

I have a problem, I have windows vista x64 and Installed the NOD32 Smart Security 3.0.667.0 and the MarsuFix 2.5 I think, the one that is in the main page... the thing is that everything goes just fine, updated and working, but the days of my license continues with the count down... what can I do? I already tried reinstalling a twice... and I really dont like nodlogin or those of the kind... I like the ones trat works with the trials...

I have a problem, I have windows vista x64 and Installed the NOD32 Smart Security 3.0.667.0 and the MarsuFix 2.5 I think, the one that is in the main page... the thing is that everything goes just fine, updated and working, but the days of my license continues with the count down... what can I do? I already tried reinstalling a twice... and I really dont like nodlogin or those of the kind... I like the ones trat works with the trials...

Download version 3.0.672, uninstall Marsufix 2.5, uninstall ESET Smart Security(3.0.667), clean your registry with CCleaner or COMODO Registry Cleaner, reboot, install ESET Smart Security 3.0.672, install Marsufix 2.5, reboot, wait 2 hours(don't press manual update or anything, just do nothing with ESET, you can use your computer) then reboot and everything should be alright.

It can sometimes occur that the days change from 31 to 30, but it won't go any lower.

In addition to shought's suggestion, run regedit and delete ESET from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software. Of course, after you uninstall ESET.

Had the exact same problem as you, tried both MarsuFix and BoxMara and none of them kept the days at 31-30 even though they have been working for me earlier, then I tried the Dasumo fix 3.2 (i think) and it's working, don't know what is wrong with my pc...

In addition to shought's suggestion, run regedit and delete ESET from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software. Of course, after you uninstall ESET.

You could also delete HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1214440339-789336058-725345543-500\Software\ESET

You could also delete HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1214440339-789336058-725345543-500\Software\ESET

Do note that the number after S- might differ from the one posted above :dance2: If you want to remove any registry entry related to ESET just search your registry for ESET, don't delete all keys found, because reset contains ESET, and reset is used by many other programs and Windows itself.

manager59172530

Had the exact same problem as you, tried both MarsuFix and BoxMara and none of them kept the days at 31-30 even though they have been working for me earlier, then I tried the Dasumo fix 3.2 (i think) and it's working, don't know what is wrong with my pc...

are you using Win Vista with UAC enabled? if yes, this is the problem...

Fix Found Eset statik

Uploaded as usual from>>> mediafire.com

ShareCode>>>>>>>>>>> /?y9xxjkpfgwm

;)

toti, can you translate whats the read me file is sayin? thanks!

Yes I have de UAC activated, what do i have to do? I know how to deactivate de UAC but I have to install everything again? If so, I have to keep the UAC deactivated??

Thanks for trying, RobrPatty !

It`s the hold Fix done by TemDono ( v.1.1) that only worked on v. 3.0.621.

You are absolutely right jofre. After installing 3.0.672 EAVBE using their u/p and running the TemDono

fix suddenly the version changed to 3.0.621!

When my NOD32 tries to update it says "Bad link to update server.", how come? Please PM me and help me out anyone ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Not enough. Need to know which version of Nod32 and which "Vacine" are you using. And also which is your Operational System and if it`s 32bits or 64 bits.

When my NOD32 tries to update it says "Bad link to update server.", how come? Please PM me and help me out anyone ;)

Not enough. Need to know which version of Nod32 and which "Vacine" are you using. And also which is your Operational System.

ESET NOD32 Antivirus 3.0.672.0

Windows XP Professional

And with Vacine I suppose you mean Marsu-Fix 2.5

It still doesn't work to update.. :/

Not enough. Need to know which version of Nod32 and which "Vacine" are you using. And also which is your Operational System.

Windows XP Professional

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Koss !

I no longer use MarsuFix 2.5, but have just installed, with NodAV 3.0.672 (32 bits) and had first update manually as usual.

At the moment I prefer NodEnabler 2.81 ; others prefer NodLogin 9.7.

I suggest you to uninstall MarsuFix 2.5 and install again. After reboot, click on the ESET icon on taskbar with right button mouse »» Open window.

Where it says "Standard mode" » » toggle to "Advanced mode".

Now click on»» Setup »»Advanced Setup and on the left part of screen click also on »»"Update". Where it says "Update Server" ( normally cleaned ) change to "Choose automatically" then "OK" and close ESET.

Now still using right mouse button over the ESET icon on TaskBar, click on update.

------------------------------------

Uploaded »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Mediafire.com

ShareCode :-

ESET AV 3.0.672 (32bits) Home Edition»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?xriwcwnmzuv

ESET AV 3.0.672 (64bits) Home Edition»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?zmv9qursra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MarsuFix2.5 Final :-

Download »»»»»»»» Mediafire.com

ShareCode»»»»»»»» /?ggulx3yvusm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try this and let me know when done.

I`ll be here waiting for y /reply, let`s say... 15 minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 minutes are gone , time out !

Jofre

Windows XP Professional

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Koss !

I no longer use MarsuFix 2.5, but have just installed, with NodAV 3.0.672 (32 bits) and had first update manually as usual.

At the moment I prefer NodEnabler 2.81 ; others prefer NodLogin 9.7.

I suggest you to uninstall MarsuFix 2.5 and install again. After reboot, click on the ESET icon on taskbar with right button mouse »» Open window.

Where it says "Standard mode" » » toggle to "Advanced mode".

Now click on»» Setup »»Advanced Setup and on the left part of screen click also on »»"Update". Where it says "Update Server" ( normally cleaned ) change to "Choose automatically" then "OK" and close ESET.

Now still using right mouse button over the ESET icon on TaskBar, click on update.

------------------------------------

Uploaded »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Mediafire.com

ShareCode :-

ESET AV 3.0.672 (32bits) Home Edition»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?xriwcwnmzuv

ESET AV 3.0.672 (64bits) Home Edition»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?zmv9qursra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MarsuFix2.5 Final :-

Download »»»»»»»» Mediafire.com

ShareCode»»»»»»»» /?ggulx3yvusm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try this and let me know when done.

I`ll be here waiting for y /reply, let`s say... 15 minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 minutes are gone , time out !

Jofre

Thanks jofre, it worked perfectly with your solution. I just changed Update Server to Choose Automatically and viola. Didn't have to uninstall and install etc.

ive been away for quite a long time. By the way im still using CYberloner's precracked version of eset which is 24k days left. Whats nodenabler? and what fix does better than nodlogin?And where can I download nodenabler

Archived