ESET V3 Fix(es)

shought

ive been away for quite a long time. By the way im still using CYberloner's precracked version of eset which is 24k days left. Whats nodenabler? and what fix does better than nodlogin?And where can I download nodenabler

--------------------------------------------------

NodEnabler 2.81 is on topic ««ESET Ultimate Topic»» and also there you will see a guide.

• Replies 364
  • Views 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes Its just a false positive It happens every time they dont update NodLogin & Generador for awhile Just put them in exclusions I tested them there still working fine . :)

Setup-->Exclusions. C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\nodlogin.exe

I been checking NodLogin group no word of this or word of update for the utilities as of now :rolleyes:

Been busy finding new sites to put on GetValidID V2 Ive got 19 so far ^_^

Please type those sites into a .TXT file and upload it to WillHostForFood or MediaFire and post the sharecode here, this way others can send you additions and, if you are willing to(otherwise I'll do it), you can add them to the file. (Do never post such sites on the forums though, just the sharecode of the .TXT file). I take it you know how to use sharecodes? If not ask me for an explanation.

I do not know how to sharecode. Would you kindly explain to me? You can PM me if you like.

Thank you.

John

Yes Its just a false positive It happens every time they dont update NodLogin & Generador for awhile Just put them in exclusions I tested them there still working fine . :)

I been checking NodLogin group no word of this or word of update for the utilities as of now :rolleyes:

Please type those sites into a .TXT file and upload it to WillHostForFood or MediaFire and post the sharecode here, this way others can send you additions and, if you are willing to(otherwise I'll do it), you can add them to the file. (Do never post such sites on the forums though, just the sharecode of the .TXT file). I take it you know how to use sharecodes? If not ask me for an explanation.

I do not know how to sharecode. Would you kindly explain to me? You can PM me if you like.

Thank you.

John

Look at post 175, 2 above yours and u will see the mediafire dot com on left and the sharecode to right just type these together and put in url (its just a url addy)

Hey guys, I need a bit more clarification on NodEnabler 2.81.

When I run it, it shows "License inserted. You can now update your ESET Nod32 Anti Virus" message. However, when I try to update it still displays "Invalid username/password".

Am I supposed to change something else in the settings? Using Nod32 AV 3.0.669 by the way.

When I run it, it shows "License inserted. You can now update your ESET Nod32 Anti Virus" message. However, when I try to update it still displays "Invalid username/password".

Am I supposed to change something else in the settings? Using Nod32 AV 3.0.669 by the way.

I suggest you:

1. Open nod32, then go to setup by pressing F5.

2. Inside setup, visit the Update section.

3. Clear your Username & Password, then press OK.

4. Use nodenabler once more.

If your problem still persist, then reinstall nod32.

If you need more help, don't hesitate to ask :rolleyes: .

bekh, welcome to the forums.

I've been having this problem with NodEnabler 2.81 on my V2 for about 2 weeks now. However, this did not alarm me since I have NodLogin 9.7 running parallel and updating my V2 with an accurate 'username' & 'password' combination, 10 times out of 10.

NodEnabler has been failing consistently - I hope the NodEnabler crew have not abandoned this lovely application.

I must be a lucky guy, because I use NodEnabler 2.81 sense 22th.August and it worked always fine with previous versions and

also now, updating ALWAYS automatically. Never had a single problem. Next version 3.xx will be out on November, I think with

more web pages providing keys.

WinXP Pro SP3 (32bits), ESS 3.0.672.

:rolleyes: :) ^_^

Thank you.

John

Look at post 175, 2 above yours and u will see the mediafire dot com on left and the sharecode to right just type these together and put in url (its just a url addy)

Thanks mate

NodEnaber 3.xx for ESEt not ready yet but I am looking for it everyday....Soon will be here I hope.

Greetings Jofre,

As long as you haunt this thread I'm rest assured of receiving all the latest updates on NOD32 - your work here is appreciated. Thank you.

Hi everyone. I'm using ESET NOD32 v3.0.672.0 and my latest virus signature is 3580 (20081103). I couldn't update my virus signatures anymore as it stated the error Server not found. I'm using the trial reset patch and remaining trial period is still 30 days.

Anyone having this problem? *sweat*

Hi everyone. I'm using ESET NOD32 v3.0.672.0 and my latest virus signature is 3580 (20081103). I couldn't update my virus signatures anymore as it stated the error Server not found. I'm using the trial reset patch and remaining trial period is still 30 days.

Hi Archaven :win:

Did you check your update server?

You can do this by:

1. Going to Setup (press F5)

2. Click the Updates section

3. You will see a drop-down list, set it to "Choose automatically"

Just to make sure, there isn't any perfectly cracked versions for NOD32 3.x yet, right? Like a version that I can just install on a friend's computer, have it automatically update, and never have to worry about? Thanks.

Just to make sure, there isn't any perfectly cracked versions for NOD32 3.x yet, right? Like a version that I can just install on a friend's computer, have it automatically update, and never have to worry about? Thanks.

Not 'never have to worry about', I find the Marsufix 2.5 to be working just fine and as long as you don't update the program version(which your 'friend' probably won't do, I guess?) you should be fine, one thing is that if there's any problem at all with the trial server your friend might not get updates for like... A week, which might make the 'Security Center' alert go off... Even without those updates your 'friend' would be fine, since he probably won't be in contact with the 'newer threads' on the web.

Hi Archaven :)

Did you check your update server?

You can do this by:

1. Going to Setup (press F5)

2. Click the Updates section

3. You will see a drop-down list, set it to "Choose automatically"

Thank you Bizarre. My ESET logo became green again :welcome:. Thank you so much. By the way, i was wondering why the settings would changed itself and now i need to set it to 'Choose automatically'? Also.. my virus signature database is 3580 (20081103).. was wondering if this is the latest signature and to verify if my ESET is working correctly. Thanks again :dance2:

Im using my fix (Generador) since september without updating it or something and it works just fine!

So why waiting for new fixes?

Thank you Bizarre. My ESET logo became green again :). Thank you so much. By the way, i was wondering why the settings would changed itself and now i need to set it to 'Choose automatically'? Also.. my virus signature database is 3580 (20081103).. was wondering if this is the latest signature and to verify if my ESET is working correctly. Thanks again :)

Well, I think, when you install marsufix v2.5 it automatically sets the server to http:// u35 . eset . com / eset_eval.

Sometimes, trial servers are busy. Just imagine all who uses marsufix to configure their update server to the one above.

I have a problem, i have been using nod32 AV v3.0.672.0 with nodlogin 9.7 for a while now. But since yesterday my eset icon turned orange, telling me that maximum protection is not ensured and that my licence will run out shortly:

hsnap7112008112600wb8.jpg

When i manually click nodlogin, it does not solve the problem:

hsnap7112008113002xe6.jpg

Was having the same problems with nodlogin after using it for months so decided to give nodenabler 2.81 a try. All is well again.

I kept getting "cannot connect to server." So I went from nodlogin to nodenabler also.

I kept getting "cannot connect to server." So I went from nodlogin to nodenabler also.

-------------------------------------------

Good choice RobrPatty and ugatme !

At "ESET Ultimate Topic" »» (Software Chat - 2nd page) is possible to download «NodEnabler 2.81» and latest Eset Version and there is also a guide for NodEnabler.

This v.2.81 is much faster than v.2.52.

If when you Start /Restart Computer, you still have to wait sometime, 60 seconds or so (after having reached Windows) , to get access to NET, then is better to Schedule for when LOGON and also 120 or more minutes later, to get updates always in time.

When well-done, automatic updates never fail.

Also your EsetAV may consider «NodEnable» as a virus. On this case, put it on Eset-Exclusions.

cheers

Jofre

@ Jofre:

Im using Generador 6.3 and sometimes my NOD recognises him as a virus. How can I add him to the exclusion list?

I said sometimes, not every time. A window pops-up and I just click Ignore.

@ Jofre:

Im using Generador 6.3 and sometimes my NOD recognises him as a virus. How can I add him to the exclusion list?

I said sometimes, not every time. A window pops-up and I just click Ignore.

-----------------------------------------------------------

BlackLine :

You must know exactly where Generator 6.3 is installed.

Now use right mouse button over the ESET icon at Task-bar and click on "open window". At left part of the new window

opened »»» Toggle to "Advanced Mode". Now go to »» Setup / Advanced Setup and click on "Exclusions" at the left part of the new window opened. Here click on "Add" and then an Exclusion can be entered as a path to an existing folder or file probably »»» C:\Program Files\Eset\ Generator. (?)

(You must check first where Generator 6.3 was installed.)

cheers

Jofre

Archived