ESET V3 Fix(es)

shought

@Donaldo:

U&P for v4 is valid up to March 2009.

I tested it already and I'm confident to say "I'll be sticking with nodlogin" ;)

Hiya Bizarre™!!!!

Is NodLogin really working with the Beta V4 - I sure hope so. :P

ok thanks, i installed it without username/password.. :fool:

Have a good one mate - guess all of us have got used to checking 'Set Update Parameters Later' during installation.

• Replies 364
  • Views 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if this was asked before but what are the command line switches for silent mode in nodenabler and nodlogin so the gui does not show up when they're running?

I think once you click setup.exe of nodenabler and nodlogin, it will ask you what mode you like it to operate :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on what a new version of NodEnabler is going to come out? Just curious, since it seems like I've been using 2.81 for a while. ;)

Any news on what a new version of NodEnabler is going to come out? Just curious, since it seems like I've been using 2.81 for a while. :)

Based on another website, it is still 2.81.

Does anyone have a link to the latest ESET NOD32 AntiVirus 3.0.684. for x32 and x64 versions?

The links on the front page are no longer working and I am in need of them for my testing on Windows 7

I am in the middle of uninstalling ESET ESS and am trying to go the way of ESET NAV. to see if the MarsuFix 2.5 will work in Windows 7.

I would appreciate anyones help with this, and will return the favour if I can.

Thanks shought and kotaxor, no worries, all set here. the links on the front page are all working fine now. must have been a system burp somewhere last night.

Here is a 32 bit version:

Download

Is there cracks in softexia? Sorry didn't know about that.

They do not provide them, but some users post them. Thing is that all they're after are RapidShare points and because of that sometimes just post shit, which we wouldn't want our members to download.

Thanks shought and kotaxor, no worries, all set here. the links on the front page are all working fine now. must have been a system burp somewhere last night.

Yeah, WHFF is having some server problems.

They do not provide them, but some users post them. Thing is that all they're after are RapidShare points and because of that sometimes just post shit, which we wouldn't want our members to download.

But many users post RapidShare links in many others forum too.

Anyway, fair enough. Thanks!

But many users post RapidShare links in many others forum too.

Anyway, fair enough. Thanks!

We kind of dislike that idea, sharing should be sharing, not 'good business'.

As long as you've verified the release and it's properly working I couldn't care less where it came from.

NodEnabler v3 will be developed when Eset releases its version 4 software.

cheers

Jofre

you should skip v3 and have it as v4 so people dont get confursed with este 4 out there with the others. so they would know which files to get for which version of este

EAV.ESS.v3.0.684.0.32bit.FIX.v7.0-SHELOMOTUVI

Update 7.0:

FIX for ESET suddenly asking for username./password sometimes.

this fix will remove the "server checks" (servers changing to upd).

also it will add the new eset offical servers (um10 + 50-59) - 15/02/2009

read nfo.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com

Share code:

/file/g2jzjjvfgmj/EAV.ESS.v3.0.684.0.32bit.FIX.v7.0-SHELOMOTUVI.rar

TESTED / WORKING

This fix is the only one that fully works for me with the latest version. i

NOD32 does not ask me for u/p anymore!

this fix will add new eset servers.

Good job SHELOMOTUVI

Help please!!!

Does anyone have a link to the latest ESET Smart Security 3.0.684. for x32 version you can send me?

I was using 3.0.672 since August but now no updates at all so I've been out of the loop for quite a while.

Thanks

Help please!!!

Does anyone have a link to the latest ESET Smart Security 3.0.684. for x32 version you can send me?

I was using 3.0.672 since August but now no updates at all so I've been out of the loop for quite a while.

Thanks

you can find it here, there is also the registry crack and crack FiX exe

Site: www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?sharekey=1653089f629579ca91b20cc0d07ba4d235367db1097d7e99

you can find the ESET Smart Security 3.0.684.0 (32-bit) also at that link ("ess_nt32_enu.msi")

the cracks are from SHELOMOTUVI

you must get the updated latest crack & fix:

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com

Share code:

/download.php?g2jzjjvfgmj

/download.php?2mtijwmzyej

Here is the sharekey of those two links above:

Site: www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?sharekey=a6dde7aef670e6c8d8f14848abf485dd72656faf02fddf12c95965eaa7bc68bc

Archived