• Views 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are 10 I found was allready 10

Uploaded.........http://www.mediafire.com

ShareCode........................../?fnp3tvljeco

PS: I have not felt like it myself 1st thing Ive uploaded in a few days jalaffa

Uh?.. am I missing something? :frusty:

Ps : If you're going to quote me or use my words in another forum, please, add the proper credit. :pirate:

Ps2 : I stand corrected, NodLogin 9.7 & Generador 6.3 both use a license database, not just 1 license like they used to

Well thats good to know in case a key goes bad thats a relief :pirate:

PS: I gave you credits the page before for codeing the non english GetValidID V2 even before I come back to nsane forums by them reading that they sould knowed who you was Im sry will do better next time have had a ruff week .. :frusty:

Oh, thanks steven36, but wasn't talking about that, GetValidID is all the author's work, I just added 3 silly lines and don't deserve to be mentioned :unsure:, I was refering to other forum I was passing by and saw an EXACT quote/cut n' paste of my words without refering either to this site or to my user, I don't mind getting quoted, just be nice and add the proper credit/reference :). And I think I won't comment about this issue anymore.

I'm working on something ATM, fine-tuning it, let's see what happens.. :D

It's just a theory and as such it might be wrong, I think i'll have some free time this weekend, I'll get Marsu working and then get to Generador and back to Marsu to check if it continues updating.

Just tested it very easily :

1 - Downloaded a fresh NOD32 AV "trial" from ESET's site

2 - Applied Marsu-Fix 2.5 (great fix btw)

3 - "Forced" download updates from Nod's main menu (main menu showing "31 days left" in my trial period)

4 - Deactivated Marsu-Fix 2.5

5 - Used generador to download updates

6 - Used Nod's avanced menu to create a new update server in the folder generador downloaded the updates, update manually (main menu not showing any kind of days left)

7 - Deleted the custom update server, re-activated Marsu-Fix and tried to download updates

Instead of displaying that my databases were the newest ones ("no updates available"), it started downloading them all over again!, when it ended, it effectively shown me that I had "31 days left".

And for the purists, I just did a quick "speed test" on 3 fixes (GetValidID_V2, NodEnabler 2.52 & NodLogin 9.7, just 2 tries each one), inserting a valid license into my registry in 9, 16 & 13 seconds respectively (average), amazing work all of them, don't you think? :D

It's just a theory and as such it might be wrong, I think i'll have some free time this weekend, I'll get Marsu working and then get to Generador and back to Marsu to check if it continues updating.

3 - "Forced" download updates from Nod's main menu (main menu showing "31 days left" in my trial period)

6 - Used Nod's avanced menu to create a new update server in the folder generador downloaded the updates, update manually (main menu not showing any kind of days left)

7 - Deleted the custom update server, re-activated Marsu-Fix and tried to download updates

Instead of displaying that my databases were the newest ones ("no updates available"), it started downloading them all over again!, when it ended, it effectively shown me that I had "31 days left".

And for the purists, I just did a quick "speed test" on 3 fixes (GetValidID_V2, NodEnabler 2.52 & NodLogin 9.7, just 2 tries each one), inserting a valid license into my registry in 9, 16 & 13 seconds respectively (average), amazing work all of them, don't you think? :)

As GetValidID, NodEabler and Nodlogin will make your Nod32 retail, I guess they should all work even together.

As for Marsufix, it will (should) not work together with GetValidID, NodEnabler and Nodlogin, as this fix is for trial only.

How to configure GetValidID, NodEnabler and Nodlogin to work together (or any 2) will be of great use if any one failed.

All sites providing new keys for ESET 3, discovered by Denniz (GetValidID) , Steven36 and Jofre (AIO):-

Uploaded .................................... mediafire.com

ShareCode.................................. /download.php?jpheyu9l0dy

PS:- Exclude..................http://www.jkdramas.com/............ from the list

Total = 23

-----------------------------------------------------

cheers

Jofre

Oh, thanks steven36, but wasn't talking about that, GetValidID is all the author's work, I just added 3 silly lines and don't deserve to be mentioned :unsure:, I was refering to other forum I was passing by and saw an EXACT quote/cut n' paste of my words without refering either to this site or to my user, I don't mind getting quoted, just be nice and add the proper credit/reference :). And I think I won't comment about this issue anymore.

I'm working on something ATM, fine-tuning it, let's see what happens.. :D

And for the purists, I just did a quick "speed test" on 3 fixes (GetValidID_V2, NodEnabler 2.52 & NodLogin 9.7, just 2 tries each one), inserting a valid license into my registry in 9, 16 & 13 seconds respectively (average), amazing work all of them, don't you think? :rofl:

So combing Marsufix with Generador/NodLogin will work! That's great, now if only someone could create it... :D (If you are The ONE please try to have a look at my first post in this topic, it might be of help)

All sites providing new keys for ESET 3, discovered by Denniz (GetValidID) , Steven36 and Jofre :-

Uploaded .................................... mediafire.com

ShareCode.................................. /download.php?jpheyu9l0dy

Total = 24

-----------------------------------------------------

cheers

Jofre

Thanks you guys! Great work, keep em coming, if there are more.

Found this ( can be useful for NodLogin users ) :

= Eset 3 virus signature database (3440) with Trojan =

Uploaded :............................... mediafire.com

ShareCode.............................. /download.php?5c8m2whmzp6

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note :-NodEnabler 2.6 not ready yet....waiting....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

cheers

Jofre

Found this ( can be useful for NodLogin users ) :

= Eset 3 database (3440) with Trojan =

Uploaded :............................... mediafire.com

ShareCode.............................. /download.php?5c8m2whmzp6

-----------------------------------------

cheers

Jofre

'With Trojan'? WTF?

Btw: This server http://www.jkdramas.com/(it's on the list) doesn't work and doesn't provide keys :) Just so you know.

May I please suggest BoxFix2.1 still works like a charm?... Not sure why all of you are doing this the hard way?

Nah, we aren't(at least I'm not) I just wish for a fix that will work in any case(even when the trial servers don't get priority) and that will give Module updates. For that someone needs to combine Marsufix and Generador/NodLogin and make Generador/NodLogin the default fix and for times when we are two updates behind(no passwords in database) we can use Marsufix as backup.

OMG, so many things to answer.. :D

As for Marsufix, it will (should) not work together with GetValidID, NodEnabler and Nodlogin, as this fix is for trial only.

How to configure GetValidID, NodEnabler and Nodlogin to work together (or any 2) will be of great use if any one failed.

And that's why they all work together, but you have to re-download the updates once you select one or the other (for reference I'll name some like Marsu, EsetBox, etc. as "trial extenders" and the others like GetValidID, NodEnabler, etc as "code finders"/"commercial enablers").

GetValid & NodEnabler work mostly on the same password sites, so once one code finder goes down, the other one will, not a good combination, but I'm working on something that might get around that problem. :)

So combing Marsufix with Generador/NodLogin will work! That's great, now if only someone could create it... (If you are The ONE please try to have a look at my first post in this topic, it might be of help)

It works, but you have to RE-download the updates (that's what I tried to explain) instead of just adding the incremental ones (but.. let's not fool ourselves, 20 megs today is just 2 minutes time with current broadband connections :D).

@jofre

Nice list!.. but you forgot one, you'll have my PM in a matter of minutes :unsure:

:P

I just had knowledge the creator of NodEnabler is sick so people interested on the update (v.2.6 ?) still have to wait a few days.

cheers

jofre

Don't know if anyone cares, but now there's GetValidId V2 by DenniZ compiled to a "native" exe file (I think it still needs Window Scripting Host, but...).

2 versions available, one with an icon the other without it.

Mediafire, sharecode ?yduzh6gardd.

Well soething is screwy with my laptop. Noglogin would not update so I removed it and put in GetValidID. Neither one will update. My main box in up to 3449 and the laptop is 3446. What's with this?

About GetValidId V2, i really like this fix

but i have difficulties to add it in the sheduler part

i have followed the nodlogin tutorial but in the last step i dunno how to set

Executable file :

and

Work Folder :

my getvalid file is here :

C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\GetValid_V2_EN.vbs

can someone help me? because i m lost with this sheduling last part

About the exe version (thanks mate), is it an international version? or a english only?Silent or not?

thnx in advance for those who can answer/help me

Eset SHELOMOTUVI Fix v4.1

DESCRIPTION:

The FIX will do the following:

- add the new eset_eval folders on the servers.

- crack the trial period limit.

- change the PackageTag hex value to 3d93dae0 (change ends time).

- crack egui files (cosmetic changes).

- remove license information.

Signature and Modules/component updates will works (updated).

will works for a very long time.. (years..)

no need for username or password.

fix works only for EAV/ESS v3.0.672 32bit.

INSTRUCTIONS:

run Eset.SHELOMOTUVI.Fix.v4.1.exe and click yes.

Enjoy

By SHELOMOTUVI 2oo8.

Download:

Uploaded to: http://www.mediafire.com

Share Code: /download.php?5gdou87pidw

64bit support / uninstaller / will come soon.

this is also compatible with my ESET Generador Auto FIX V1.6. (You can install both of them, it's better to fix install SHELOMOTUVI Fix v4.1 and than Generador Auto FIX)

open ESET > F5 > Update > Update server > and select c:/update or Choose automatically.

shought - marsu is not the one that found out the PackageTag exploit.

this exploit is known before temdono fix (on nod32 v2).

you can reset the trial period by changing the PackageTag value before ekrn.exe load.

(by windows scheduler, eset scheduler, registry permissions, service, application = by registry file or program to change the PackageTag value on startup / by time)

About your 'untimate' fix suggestion:

I'm working on it.

but I don't see any benefits in doing so.

the retail and trial (the SVC TRIAL one and not CURRESS or previous) are updated from different folders (need to convert the version everytime).

I think you don't know the correct differences between trial to commerical version.

but my Generador Auto + Fix v4.1 fix is possible.

NEED to know:

- how to do a manual update by a command line (that work also with vista).

- how to check the updated signature version (on eset gui) by a command.

- cheak eset site for a new signature update and compare with the current (I think I have already know that).

:rolleyes: , Kaspersky !

Just downloaded, will give news tomorrow. Too late here. time to ;)

Many Thanks

Cheers

Jofre

About " Shelomotuvi 4.1 " vacine for 32 bits OS.

Installed this morning, had success on 1st manual update and a few minutes ago also got 1st automatic one, showing now 3450 virus signature database.

It works ! :rolleyes: ;)

Thanks , Kaspersky and Shelomotuvi !

cheers

Jofre

my getvalid file is here :

C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\GetValid_V2_EN.vbs

Schedule : wscript.exe "C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\GetValid_V2_EN.vbs"

About the exe version (thanks mate), is it an international version? or a english only?Silent or not?

"International" version, all mumbo-jumble as the last one ("/s" enables silent mode, etc, etc). "Just" 10 servers one. :rolleyes:

@kaspersky and jofre

Eset.SHELOMOTUVI.Fix.v4.1 use the old version core ekrn.exe(3.0.621),the date of the file is 2007,it'll cause unstable for eset

Archived