Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

• Replies 2k
  • Views 172.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great forum!

Can anyone please pm the Nodlogin 8.2 & marsufix 2.2 to me?

Thanks a lot!

------------------------------

Sent !

....and to baobao too !

cheers

Jofre

Thanks SlamDance for the link to the NSANE Members patches.

I appreciate having all the patch options at one time so I can find the one that works best for me.

I am looking at trying the Marsupilami V2.2 "repair" for ESS V3.0.650, although I must be half mad because V2.1 works perfectly with my ESS V3.0.642.

Then again I would probably be completely mad If I never tried anything new!!!

Keep up the good work all you cool dudes!

Hello everybody!

I check this site every day since its back, so I decided to register on the forum.

My first questions is: Can someone send me the links for ALL the NOD32 patches? Marsupilami v2.2 doesn`t work for me.

BTW: I dont even know if it is v2.2. I downloaded it from a to**ent (I ** because I dont know if it is legal here on the forum!).

Thanks in advance

BlackLine

it seems that Marsufix 2.2 doesn't work with 3.0.650, at least for me. Temdono 1.2 fix too.

Marsu Fix 2.2 works pefectly with 3.0.650.0. You must not be using it correctly.

1. Uninstall any previous fixes and restart.

2. Uninstall ESET NOD32 and restart.

3. Install ESET 3.0.650 without a username and password.

4. Install Marsu Fix 2.2

5. Manually update ESET 3.0.650 the first time.

hey guys damn long time no see this forum...can anyone pm me marsufix 2.2 please....i appreciate it!!!!!

Hi !

cloutz , blackLine, kolk, maxima2k53 - Check PM - All Fixes sent !

cheers

Jofre

-------------------------------------------

TO ALL : - Got ESSbe 3.0650 - 32bits - (Pre-cracked) - anyone interested ?

Also : ESET NOD AV Business Edition 3.0.650 (32 and 64 bits);

and :ESET_Smart_Security_Business_Edition_3.0.650 - 32_Bits

-------------------------------------------

what are all this things?

sorry for my ignorance...

--------------------------

These are Business Editions very hard to catch on Net.

cheers

Jofre

ok, thx!

and wat's the difference of a business edition?

so is it confirmed that the temdono 1.2 fix is not working with eav 3.0.650?

It is very strange because temdono 1.2 works with ESS v.3.0.650!

----------------------------------------------------

Pacca:

ESET Smart Security Business Edition is for Networking

=Taken from Eset website=

The Business Edition of ESET Smart Security, has additional functionality and flexibility that every growing business requires:

* Server Installation: ESET Smart Security Business Edition may be installed on servers as well as workstations (the Home Edition can only be installed on workstations). This is a critical feature for businesses, as servers are as vulnerable to attack as workstations. Should servers go unprotected; one virus can take down the entire system.

* Remote Administration: Monitor and administer your security solution from anywhere in the world with ESET Remote Administrator. This is an absolutely necessary feature for the business with more than one location, or the systems administrator who works remotely.

* “Mirror” Capability: ESET's mirror functionality enables your IT administrator to conserve bandwidth by creating a "mirror" of protected workstations, and pushing updates independently. This prevents each employee from having to access the Internet for updates, conserving resources and reducing overall susceptibility to threats.

cheers

jofre

----------------------------------------------------

Pacca:

ESET Smart Security Business Edition is for Networking

=Taken from Eset website=

The Business Edition of ESET Smart Security, has additional functionality and flexibility that every growing business requires:

* Server Installation: ESET Smart Security Business Edition may be installed on servers as well as workstations (the Home Edition can only be installed on workstations). This is a critical feature for businesses, as servers are as vulnerable to attack as workstations. Should servers go unprotected; one virus can take down the entire system.

* Remote Administration: Monitor and administer your security solution from anywhere in the world with ESET Remote Administrator. This is an absolutely necessary feature for the business with more than one location, or the systems administrator who works remotely.

* “Mirror” Capability: ESET's mirror functionality enables your IT administrator to conserve bandwidth by creating a "mirror" of protected workstations, and pushing updates independently. This prevents each employee from having to access the Internet for updates, conserving resources and reducing overall susceptibility to threats.

cheers

jofre

thx very much jofre :)

hi folks,

i have marsufix 2.0 installed with ESS 3.0.650 and it worked well till the last weekend, where ESS started asking for a username. I assume they changed the servers so that the servers included in the fix dont work anymore. so could somebody pls send me the latest marsufix?

TIA, sonic

Thanks Jofre,Robrpatty,Box and Marsu for your great work...Can anyone please pm marsufix 2.2 and if posible the EAV_32bit pre-cracked ver.

TIA

What is the difference w/the pre cracked version?

-------------------------------

What kind of question is this ?

What is the difference ? - Is pre-cracked !

Hi, ALL !

Announcement :

The worse Virus ever seen was discovered yesterday by McAfee. If you receive a message called " INVITATION", do not open

it. Just DELETE even if it appears 25 or more times, always DELETE it.

It was announced by CNN and is classified by MICROSOFT as being the most destructive of ever. There isn`t an anti-virus yet,

so be careful.

It destroys all Hard Disk sector zero where all vital informations are kept and your computer stops working.... :welcome:

cheers

Jofre

Thanks Jofre,Robrpatty,Box and Marsu for your great work...Can anyone please pm marsufix 2.2 and if posible the EAV_32bit pre-cracked ver.

TIA

----------------------------------------

europe :

Sent !

Enjoy

Jofre

lastromantic

Jofre,

thank you for sending fixes.

In this forum you do (together with Marsupilami and Box) great work for us!

Archived