ESET General Discussion

shought

Hi All,

I am trying to install MiNodLogin but it asks for a password during installation, does anyone know the password for MiNodLogin 3.10.0.1 and also is it working to install new Eset passwords.

Thanks

Hi All,

I am trying to install MiNodLogin but it asks for a password during installation, does anyone know the password for MiNodLogin 3.10.0.1 and also is it working to install new Eset passwords.

Thanks

Why don't you use Box Mara-Fix v1.6?

It works perfectly. Just follow instructions.

Hi All,

Thanks

Or TNOD would do the same thing as MiNodLogin, i.e., add usernames and passwords.

Hi All,

Thanks

Or TNOD would do the same thing as MiNodLogin, i.e., add usernames and passwords.

TNod stopped working for me hence trying to switch to MiNodLogin. but need the password to install it, will appreciate if let me have it please.

Hi All,

Thanks

TNod stopped working for me hence trying to switch to MiNodLogin. but need the password to install it, will appreciate if let me have it please.

No you don't :)

Hi All,

Thanks

Can I see a screen shot of this password for which it asks? Are you sure that it is not located in the readme file?

NodLogin or MiNodLogin or whatever will require to be run at boot time to insert a key in ESET. If you use a trial-reset like marafix there is no need to start it at boot everytime. It is advantageous...

when is version 6 going to be release for the public?

lol just saw the answer on the post above. anws thx pintas

Edited by fugitiv3

• 3 weeks later...

ESET version 6 released in russia, in eset website select ukraine location, you will find version 6 final in download section

ESET version 6 released in russia, in eset website select ukraine location, you will find version 6 final in download section

Good!!!

So ESET want to grant the first opportunity to the Russians to take a crack at their new V6 - good. :)

• 2 weeks later...

is this tnodnod working?i try and not find any working serial.whats wrong

I assume that you mean Tnod? It hasn't worked for me either for the last few days. "No valid license was found"

Works now; I upgraded to the package here: //www.nsanedown...request=6815754

Working for me. My last key died pretty quickly though. :mellow:

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to all.

According to my logs, modules were updated dec 20 but don't see anything remotely close to that in installed modules The closest update is the advanced heuristic module dec 10. Is there a site to check updated modules like definitions?

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to all.

According to my logs, modules were updated dec 20 but don't see anything remotely close to that in installed modules The closest update is the advanced heuristic module dec 10. Is there a site to check updated modules like definitions?

Use google translate

http://www.computerguard.de/gehe-zu-seite-17-vf141-vt6443.html

I sure hope this is the right place to post this question, if not I apologize in advance.

With ESET AV V5 installed Folder Lock V7 freezes when trying to open a vault, even after killing the application Folder Lock (using task manager) the process Folder lock will not go away, the computer hangs up and I cannot even use the restart feature (start>restart), I am forced to unplug the computer to get a restart.. When going back to ESET V4 everything works fine. With V5 installed my only option is to unplug the computer, because it gets so hung up nothing works, I cannot even kill the folder lock process using "kill process" in task manager. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times and have tried all the settings that I can see that may impact folder lock in ESET V5, but still the same problem exists. Using XP with the latest builds.

Does anybody have ESET V5 working with Folder Lock V7? Does anybody have any idea what setting in ESET V5 could be causing the issue since V4 works with no issues whatsoever.

Thanks in advance for any help anybody can offer.

• Administrator

I can't confirm it myself, but have you tried disabling HIPS?