...this is ESET, ok, but the Crack?

What I exactly can do? O__o

See the 3 links below those links.

box, mara- fix

MinodLogin

TNod.

Use either one of it. ;)

Airstream_Bill

My ESET Nod 32 v.6 stopped updating again 02/10/2013, two days without updates. My last Database version is #7991 It should be 80 something. Tried everything I know how to do. Hit that updated button a dozen times.

My ESET Nod 32 v.6 stopped updating again 02/10/2013, two days without updates. My last Database version is #7991 It should be 80 something. Tried everything I know how to do. Hit that updated button a dozen times.

No problem, here - JFTR, it's at 8000.

For those interested by legit licence (and to pay for it :P ) there is on ebay a seller in Germany where you can get one year of Smart Security for 18 euros ($24) or

$38 for 3 computers , which are , according to me , very good prices for this wonderfull AV ;)

And no more problem with keys , fixes , modules not being updated etc....(Althought I respect the work of those making thoses fixes :showoff: )

Airstream_Bill

I took ESET Nod 32 off of the machine could not get it to update since 02/10/2013. Did not want to do manual installs.I will try it again when I have some time to mess around.

I took ESET Nod 32 off of the machine could not get it to update since 02/10/2013. Did not want to do manual installs.I will try it again when I have some time to mess around.

Mine just updated. Using TNOD though; that might make a difference.

Airstream_Bill

Mine just updated. Using TNOD though; that might make a difference.

Ok Thanks for the Info: I may try tnod on that machine today.

TNOD definitely delivers updates, on priority - unless one uses the TRIAL licenses that's also generated along with the 'Registered' ones.

Airstream_Bill

TNOD definitely delivers updates, on priority - unless one uses the TRIAL licenses that's also generated along with the 'Registered' ones.

OK thank You.

OK dumb question here, but I cannot find the answer anywhere.

I am having issues with Eset AV ver 6.X working with an application (folder lock to be specific), (eset ver 5.x does not work either), but eset AV ver 4.x works flawlessly. I am using comdo firewall, and was going to attempt to get rid of Comodo and go with Eset SS v 6.x. The reason for this would be to get rid of any possibility of Comodo, or the interface, being the problem.

So the questions are:

Does Tnod get passwords for Eset SS as well as Eset AV?

Do the passwords have a different format, (I know that the AV ones are of the format EAV-XXX, so maybe the suite ones are ESS-XXX)?

Does anybody have any experience with eset SS? I have been reading where a lot of very experienced and knowledgeable folks prefer Comodo, and if was wondering what are the shortfalls of Eset SS?

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance anybody can provide.

Does Tnod get passwords for Eset SS as well as Eset AV?

Yes

Do the passwords have a different format, (I know that the AV ones are of the format EAV-XXX, so maybe the suite ones are ESS-XXX)?

Have shifted from ESS to EAV and unfortunately never had the opportunity to observe the usernames under ESS - but, for EAV, there are 2 prefixes (EAV or TRIAL.)

Does anybody have any experience with eset SS? I have been reading where a lot of very experienced and knowledgeable folks prefer Comodo, and if was wondering what are the shortfalls of Eset SS?

Have used all the 3; ESS, EAV and COMODO for an appreciably long time - the ( EAV + COMODO) combination is preferred by Advanced Users whereas Beginners seem to like ESS.

The reason is that Power Users will always like the finest granularity possible - a Professional would never opt for anything other than a standalone.

All the best. ;)

( EAV + COMODO) combination is preferred by Advanced Users whereas Beginners seem to like ESS.

just tried EAV+Privatefirewall, seems nice... :)

I love that combination, too.

Thanks dcs for the great explanation and guidance.

You're welcome bro. - do experiment a bit, too to find your sweet point. :)

Anybody knows when will Endpoint versions be updated to 6 version?

Well, yes - the Endpoint version will be updated to 6; at exactly the time when 6 is just about to be upgraded to 7. :sneaky:

Airstream_Bill

( EAV + COMODO) combination is preferred by Advanced Users whereas Beginners seem to like ESS.

just tried EAV+Privatefirewall, seems nice... :)

I love that combination, too.

>Thanks dcs for the great explanation and guidance.

You're welcome bro. - do experiment a bit, too to find your sweet point. :)

That is the combination I have set up on my computer in town. Installed ESET Nod32 again but waited until it was installed to use mara fix. We will see tomorrow if it is has updated the definitions. That Privatefirewall is nice. Good combo I think.

OK for anybody that is wanting to learn from my experience, even though I am a noob, and have very little experience:

I loaded ESET SS ver 6.x and hated it, for many reasons, but mostly it is cumbersome and Folder lock still did not work

so

I went back to Comodo and ESET AV v 4.x

I will be sticking with this combination for a while until some of the wise folks on this site think that another combination may work better

Airstream_Bill

OK for anybody that is wanting to learn from my experience, even though I am a noob, and have very little experience:

I loaded ESET SS ver 6.x and hated it, for many reasons, but mostly it is cumbersome and Folder lock still did not work

so

I went back to Comodo and ESET AV v 4.x

I will be sticking with this combination for a while until some of the wise folks on this site think that another combination may work better

ESET Nod32 ver. 6 and Privatefirewall

Airstream_Bill

Well I finally got ESET Nod 32 v.6 installed on my Win7 netbook. mara fix 1.7 Whew! It has updated for me twice. We will see what happens.

• Administrator

You guys should not worry. The problems with updating only happens when ESET trial servers are overloaded or having some problems. This problem is faced even when a person uses trial license, not just box, mara- fix users. Fortunately, ESET trial servers only get overloaded/problematic once in 6 months or a year. So nothing to worry, be happy using the fix. ;)

Hi...

How can i add exception or block a specific .exe program using Eset smart security firewall (version 5) x64-win7 with purefix.....in comodo firwall there is an option that let me navigate through my programs folder and chose any to block .