Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 271.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Nsane is probably waiting that Nodlogon 8 works with both ESS, EAV and maybe 64bit to release his part

rrrrr... i guess he isn't waiting at all, just working hard to get it ready. I'm sure he'll release it as soon as it is safe for the public.

I have install version 3 many times, using NodFix v3, Nodlogin v8.0a and v8.0b1, each time it does not update I have to revert back to v2.7. what you think?

I believe that the beta versions of the 'fixes' for V3 do work (some members have posted their experiences in this same thread.) Honestly, have not tried out any of those - if my trial runs out before Nsane's final fix, I'll give these 'beta fixes' a try.

Since you've been re-installing your 2.70.39 frequently, hope you've kept a backup of your configurations (saves you lot of time) - this is accomplished by getting into the registry and exporting the following key:-

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Eset

Ha! ha1! did that, also HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eset, Thanks anyway!

pablorindt,

Suprise it work for you, does it update to the latest def. should be 2711(20071207)?

Jup it works for me: latest update: Update 2714 (20071210)

But, nodlogin is now 'updating the database' so when it don't already inserted a key for you it won't work. Be patient, it will work within a few days :)

so u think that the fix will come out for new years?

................................................................................

Who knows....but we are not in a hurry, are we ? We have v.2.70.39 with Nsane FIX 2.2 that works so fine...So....we can wait , can`t we ? - Of course we can.

Wish a Nice Christmas to everyone here !!!... :)

Cheers !

jofre

That's it my friend (and neighbor, too - or so it seems)

We can wait.... and Merry Christmas to everyone!

All the best

hey guys. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and happy new year and I hope that nsane puts up the fix. As a good Christmas or New Year's present

Not sure what you want potatohead, but here are the instructions that were included with the fix I "posted":

--------------------------

| Instructions by avi01 |

Feel safe it's been thoroughly tested :)

1. Install NOD32 3.x, checking "Set update parameters later"

to get past the password screen.

2. Do NOT re-start the PC yet, when asked select "No - later".

3. Disable ESET real-time protection

(Setup -> Antivirus and Antispyware protection ->

Real-time file system protection -> Disable )

4. Copy nodlogin8b1.exe to the Application folder

(C:\Program Files\ESET\....)

5. Now some tweaking inside ESET - IMPORTANT!:

- Toggle to advanced mode

- Go to "Tools"

- Then go to Scheduler

- Press "add" and next

- choose "Event triggered" and give the task any name

- Then press Next, Next, Next, Finish.

- then select the file named "nodlogin8b1" which is in the ESET folder

6. ENJOY!!

--------------------

| Credits to: |

--------------------

UlisesSoft - for NodLogin, the core of the new FiX.

Thanks!

I got a different file instaed when I downloaded straight from ARC's website, that file cant work directly.

I managed to find the nodlogin8b1.exe mentioned above, and yes, it works just like the previous version.

Thanks much!

Ya HATE9X where did you grab the nodlogin8b1.exe at? When I use the8.0a it wants me to update to 8.0b1 but then doesn't work.

Would like to just use the 8.0b1.exe straight up.

Not sure what you want potatohead, but here are the instructions that were included with the fix I "posted":

| Instructions by avi01 |

Feel safe it's been thoroughly tested :)

1. Install NOD32 3.x, checking "Set update parameters later"

to get past the password screen.

2. Do NOT re-start the PC yet, when asked select "No - later".

3. Disable ESET real-time protection

(Setup -> Antivirus and Antispyware protection ->

Real-time file system protection -> Disable )

4. Copy nodlogin8b1.exe to the Application folder

(C:\Program Files\ESET\....)

5. Now some tweaking inside ESET - IMPORTANT!:

- Toggle to advanced mode

- Go to "Tools"

- Then go to Scheduler

- Press "add" and next

- choose "Event triggered" and give the task any name

- Then press Next, Next, Next, Finish.

- then select the file named "nodlogin8b1" which is in the ESET folder

6. ENJOY!!

--------------------

| Credits to: |

--------------------

UlisesSoft - for NodLogin, the core of the new FiX.

Thanks!

I got a different file instaed when I downloaded straight from ARC's website, that file cant work directly.

I managed to find the nodlogin8b1.exe mentioned above, and yes, it works just like the previous version.

Thanks much!

Ya HATE9X where did you grab the nodlogin8b1.exe at? When I use the8.0a it wants me to update to 8.0b1 but then doesn't work.

Would like to just use the 8.0b1.exe straight up.

................................................................................

Sorry to say but that nodlogin 8.0 beta 1 it`s a joke !

Just forget that !

Wait a few more days for NSANE FIX and then forget all problems you are having now ! :welcome:

Cheers!

jofre

Hey!Try to have a Nice Christmas ! That`s Important ! :dance2:

so u think that the fix will come out for new years?

Who knows....but we are not in a hurry, are we ? We have v.2.70.39 with Nsane FIX 2.2 that works so fine...So....we can wait , can`t we ? - Of course we can.

Wish a Nice Christmas to everyone here !!!... :)

Cheers !

jofre

That's it my friend (and neighbor, too - or so it seems)

We can wait.... and Merry Christmas to everyone!

All the best

Olá xicoescuro !

É bom saber que tenho um compatriota aqui !

Um óptimo Natal e muita guita e saúde pro Ano Novo !

Happy Christmas Friend !..... :welcome:

jofre

If anyone wants the nodlogin80b1 can go here NO CRACK LINKS ALLOWED, READ FORUM RULES!!!. The problem is that the autor of nodlogin is a little paranoid and he suspended the autoupdates due to the posting links like this :)

If anyone wants the nodlogin80b1 can go here NO CRACK LINKS ALLOWED, READ FORUM RULES!!!. The problem is that the autor of nodlogin is a little paranoid and he suspended the autoupdates due to the posting links like this :rolleyes:

The nodlogin 80b1 doesnt work!!

does this really work.....but until when is this gonna be free.......? looks 2 good to be tru....its good till the fix comes out

so this update server works good....bc i remember this guy made a server called nod321.com and it "supposedly" updated but never did so this one is good

First of all thank you so much for you dedication to the nsane fix project.

I would like to know if the beta/final already leaked on the internet. There are a lot of nod32 3.0 fix arround the net, tagged by "unsane" and links to nsane.

Is this real?

Okay, thought I'd share. Use http://eset.ihl5.com/ for the update server, I think you can update until sometime next near, but I forgot what month. xD

Thank you for this mirror! is it update frequently?

First of all thank you so much for you dedication to the nsane fix project.

I would like to know if the beta/final already leaked on the internet. There are a lot of nod32 3.0 fix arround the net, tagged by "unsane" and links to nsane.

Is this real?

Okay, thought I'd share. Use http://eset.ihl5.com/ for the update server, I think you can update until sometime next near, but I forgot what month. xD

Thank you for this mirror! is it update frequently?

yeap! it works. finally some progress.

Hi Jman123 - thank you for this share. Though I'm not using it at the moment, glad that it's helping others - thanks again!!!

it still hasn't updated to version 2721 is it gonna be late on updating the servers or it just takes a couple of hours for it to update like the normal eset servers

Archived