Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 271.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know im not supposed to ask when will this will come out...but like any software out there has a period where they tell you when there stuff will come out..how much longer is the fix going to take like another month or 2..anyone got an idea?

;) (a little testy tonight)

...hmmm, let's see...

this topic contains the following:

1. the basic idea that it is being worked on

2. alternate means of running it as trial

3. nice people pm'ing trial keys to others

4. many further posts indicating it is being worked on and tested

5. did i say many posts indicating it is still being worked on and tested?

6. many, many children asking if we are their yet because they have to go potty...er...asking if 'it' is done yet

7. more responses indicating it is still being worked on and tested

8. then finally on post #1,768 of this topic we get this...

i know im not supposed to ask when will this will come out...but like any software out there has a period where they tell you when there stuff will come out..how much longer is the fix going to take like another month or 2..anyone got an idea?

what do you think your answer is going to be?

i wait patiently and appreciate the hard work someone is doing...

Not to put any pressure on nsane and crew but my trial will run out in 5 days.

You look to be from the uk as the flag is showing on your profile ...

Just get another trial key from eset uk. Really easy to do ...

Edit: I made mistake and you are from Australia, i did pm you trial key i just grab for you

U cant install the trial again in the same machine unless it is some different higher version or u know exactly what keys to delete in ur system registry!!!

Not to put any pressure on nsane and crew but my trial will run out in 5 days.

You look to be from the uk as the flag is showing on your profile ...

Just get another trial key from eset uk. Really easy to do ...

Edit: I made mistake and you are from Australia, i did pm you trial key i just grab for you

U cant install the trial again in the same machine unless it is some different higher version or u know exactly what keys to delete in ur system registry!!!

Drameet,

If you change user/password from a new trial key you got, that will expand your trial without having to reinstall it. I know i have done that.

HailToTheKing
Hehe 5 more days fer me and the trial is over.

You must change username and password. If you use the betatest ones your license can arrive until 12/31/2007:

Username:

essbeta

Password:

essbeta

OR

download from https://www.betterantivirus.com/nod32-antivirus-trial/

for a 90 days trial.

Bye

I tried your username and password on my nod not betaversion and all works fine!

Very thanks!

Nsane is working and let us know when he's ready, I'm sure he will. In the meantime, try to search aRC nodlogin8.0a. That one is working here for over 2 weeks!

that dont work for me....ive tried that

1. Uninstall NOD32 and any fix you've been using

2. Reboot whenever prompted to

3. Clean up any leftovers

4. Do a clean re-install of NOD32

5. Enter User name = essbeta and Password = essbeta

You will now receive definition updates upto 31st December 2007 (by that time, if you'll check back here Nsane will handover your New Year 2008 gift - the V3 NODfix.)

Cheers. stpatrick4.gif

I can wait until next year for the fix as for whatever reason the trial version I'm using which had the username & password already in it when I installed it is valid until 16/10/2008. :lol:

that dont work for me....ive tried that

For me it's working, but ESET thinks it is a virus :lol: Put it in the 'exclusions' and it's working great!

I think it's safe to expect this by the middle of next year.

Does anyone have a username and password that works? I already tried nod321

Hmm it didn't worked out for me either =/

tried to uninstall.. seems the password and username "essbeta" don't work for me anymore :lol:

btw im using Smart Security

My condolence to all users of essbeta - it's validity has come to an abrupt end. Check this post: emot9zv5.gif

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1133757

well it also seems that the NodLogin8.0a stop working today, because all day it says cant connect, so its atleast good there seems to be new key out every day, really looking forward to the working fix comes out..

;) I seriously doubt nod are going to make it as easy to crack as the previous version so i cant see a long term fix for some time yet,maybe short term fixes but none that will last long term............

probably the only thing they are going to do is try and make the new fix seem like a virus like the last one....they going to try and do anything to annoy us

Actually we're the ones annoying them... By not buying, yet still using their software. But hey, who blaims us for the fact we just don't want to pay for a bunch of ones and zeros. But if you really like software and respect what they are doing, you should be willing to donate a few dollars/euros.

For those of us who do not prefer the current beta version of the fix (NodLogin8.0a), there's some good news directly from the Eset Publishers - one can now, get a free & fully functional extension of 30 days evaluation by installing the latest copy - Trial version of NOD32 Eset Anti Virus / Eset Security Suite. I've just installed my trial copy of EAV 3.0.566.0 and also updated to the current Virus Signatures. This is how it works:-

1. Download your copy of (32 / 64-bit) NOD32 (Eset Anti Virus / Eset Security Suite) from the following link:-

http://www.eset.com/download/download_NT.php

The version displayed may be 3.0.563.0 - actually it's 3.0.566.0 (yet to be updated at the Eset site.)

2. Uninstall your existing version completely

3. Reboot when prompted to

3. Launch a search and remove all traces of the Eset folder

4. Do a clean re-install with your freshly downloaded Trial installer - (your previous installer no longer functions optimally)

5. Congrats, you will now be able to update your Virus Signatures for 30 additional days. In the meanwhile, Nsane is sure to come out with the final version of his 'NODFix.' 3doktr7.gif

Follow this link to check out the source of inspiration for this post:-

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1134072&postcount=11

Archived