Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 271.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the two nod threads in this software chat room are about the most viewed subject. im getting the feeling its not all by us and guests.

Nodlogin 8.0b2 is out!

NodLogin 8.0 Beta 2 (32bits)

- Windows 98

- Windows XP

- Windows Vista "Ejecutar como administrador"

Compatible con:

- Nod32 2.7

- ESET Nod32

- ESET Smart Security

Try searching for this on google: download nodlogin "8.0 b2" -warez

Direct copy the words ;-)

greetz shought

don't download that tool from torrents and else.

There are a specific list to download it. SEARCH IT!

The author of nodlogin QUITS the project if it continues get posted arround the web.

So far, is the ONLY solution for nod32, so repect the author ...SNIP...!

Think twice before think you're hardcore to be the first to have a fix. it's already knon and we're all screw if Ulises(author of nodlogin) decides to keep it to himself only.

There's no need to be that explicit&colorful, luminoso. Maybe you need to give an example first by respecting the other members. We do not allow that kinda talking here.

There's no need to be that explicit&colorful, luminoso. Maybe you need to give an example first by respecting the other members. We do not allow that kinda talking here.

Ok. sorry. let's review the author explicit demands about nodlogin:

> 1.- Completamente prohibido pedir enlaces para la descarga de las

> utilidades. ya que los link de descarga o el archivo adjunto se

> enviara a su debido momento.

> 13.- Las utilidades NodLogin, Generador, son de carácter privado y no

> público, dicho esto se eliminara a cualquier usuario que incumpla con

> las normas, ya que estas utilidades son de UlisesSoft y esta hechas

> sin ánimo de lucro, ya que es compartida gratuitamente solo para

> estudio de la "Lista NodLogin".

For those who can't understand i translate:

1) It's prohibited ask for mirrors of the utilities (e.g. nodlogin).

2)The utilites nodlogin, generator are for private use and not public, any user that violates the rules will be removed. these tools are only for the list.

I can seem to be to jealous but i'm not. this tool can be fundamental to nsane fix to all of us.

So, before post torrents please think thice first.

The list of nodlogin is open to everyone.

Some good news from Eset - all evaluation / trial versions will be receiving further extension period.

The present evaluation / trial versions are due to expire on 3rd January 2008 - the installers are being updated with a new 'User name' and 'Password'

Mine is 3rd of Jan, but I just reinstalled XP today (from Vista).. Sux, that's less than 30 days ffs!

Seems they're being careful.. But this sux, trial for less than 3 weeks? eff me.

yo hatex why did u reinstall xp from vista???

Got bored of it's slowness.. Even after tweaking tweaked xp is always faster.. Heck, I have only 16 processes running now.. :P

And games are still much slower on Vista, I know it's because of the shitty drivers, but anyway..

& Vista doesn't offer many useful new features... Only the GUI is sexier..

Oh yeah and explorer was crashing a lot, didn't have the prob before, could be some shell extensions, but I got pissed of solving probs all the time..

<-- lol @ the unlucky title with 13 posts.. :P guess i gotta stop posting 4 a while, i like it :D

hmm i havent had any problems with vista....the only thing u gotta know is if ur games r slow or computer is slow....its not the OS its that u need more ram or just gotta upgrade ur processor it doesnt really depend on the drivers....yeah on vista ur system tends to crash a lot but thats normal the system is actually telling u that u got problems and u gotta fix them....but the slowness is the ram

u need more ram

I have to say I agree 100%. I was running Vista on 2GB of RAM and thought the performance was ok. But I recently upgraded to 4GB of RAM and it made a huge difference. Everything was faster, startup and shutdown speed was more than doubled. Though I don't think Vista is the best OS ever, I can say that adding RAM can make a big speed difference.

Archived