Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

I got eset smart security 3.0.566 64 bit running on my system. I did download nodlogin8.0a somewhere but when i run setup it says that Nod32 antivirus must be installed.

Did i got the good nodlogin8.0a setup files or is there something i'm missing ???

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 270.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the same problem with Vista x64 ... the current solution does not work (I have verified this elsewhere).

Does anyone have a solution or is anyone working on one (is the latest Nsane Beta compatible with Vista 64-Bit?)

Thanks

I have the same problem with Vista x64 ... the current solution does not work (I have verified this elsewhere).

Does anyone have a solution or is anyone working on one (is the latest Nsane Beta compatible with Vista 64-Bit?)

Thanks

Well, nodlogin 8 alpha is not compatible with 64-bit windows atm. I'm sure the final version of nsane fix will be compatible with 64-bit so wait for the final ver of nsane fix!

Please no more requests and questions like "any updates ready" and so on or the thread will be closed.

The developements on the fix will be posted by staff, so all of you will SURELY know.

There is work to be done on the fix, do not try to rush things, please be patient.

Thank you all for understanding

Hi all, I'm a bit new in all this, but I would like to know if somebody can provide me with temp user and pass for ESET Smart Security 3.0.560.0 .

Thanx for the help. :rolleyes:

Hi all, I'm a bit new in all this, but I would like to know if somebody can provide me with temp user and pass for ESET Smart Security 3.0.560.0 Thanx for the help.

Mungos, you have a PM

No posting of Rapidshare links of that type... or any stuff like that until Admins say its ok... you can get banned or even get a warning.

you can get banned or even get a warning.

i think you mean: You can get a warning or even get banned :fear:

:P Yes :P

Hi:

I've been following this thread for several weeks. Is there a fix for v3 or not? Most of the info here is old.

Thank you.

NO. THERE IS CURRENTLY NO OFFICIAL NSANE FIX.

It has been said several times, when the fix is ready it'll be posted here so please stop asking.

The people behind the fix have other things to do, like ensuring it works correctly.

So just be patient and wait for it to be released, i'm sure it won't take long anymore.

can anybody on the inside tell me if the patch will work on the corporate/business version which supprt windows 2003?

thanks!

heres a riddle while we wait;

Why wasn't John able to take a photo of his mother with curlers?

scroll down if you want to see the answer.

You can't use curlers to take photos! You need a camera.

can anybody on the inside tell me if the patch will work on the corporate/business version which supprt windows 2003?

thanks!

heres a riddle while we wait;

Why wasn't John able to take a photo of his mother with curlers?

scroll down if you want to see the answer.

You can't use curlers to take photos! You need a camera.

That's bad frogger! lol

Not to put any pressure on nsane and crew but my trial will run out in 5 days.

You look to be from the uk as the flag is showing on your profile ...

Just get another trial key from eset uk. Really easy to do ...

Edit: I made mistake and you are from Australia, i did pm you trial key i just grab for you

Archived