Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0?

Vasser

The long-ass method is kinda what the fix will do - without you having to do it all yourself, it's automated.

--edit, Prolly your friend uses the leaked beta1. It's not stable and we're already on a newer version. Just get the patience until it gets released.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 270.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The long-ass method is kinda what the fix will do - without you having to do it all yourself, it's automated.

--edit, Prolly your friend uses the leaked beta1. It's not stable and we're already on a newer version. Just get the patience until it gets released.

I have WinXP-SP2 32bits. Nsane 3.0 beta works but without automatic updates.

Another one "Nodlogin8.0a" ,also works,but without automatic updates.

There is also a 3rd one that I couldn`t make it work..

I am a calm guy with a lot of time free and patience too, so I can wait for Nsane Fix till it`s considered done, because for sure it will be well done and with automatic updates as v.2.70.39.

When we work in a hurry things become complicated normally....It usual to say " better late then never " or " well done in a fast way, nobody can do... "

today,the NOD32.Antivirus.3.0 Update.Fix is not work.

i have to enter the trail.

that because you have the older leaked beta, the newer beta works fine. wait for its release as it is still in testing.

hopefully the fix comes out this weekend or in a couple of days...i just cant wait so i dont have to rely on the serials anymore

I am just using the Nod32 (older version 2.2) with his fix....works great!..I am sure nsane will come out with something sooner or later, I know how serials can be a major pain in the arse, but you know the more people complain about there not being a fix the slower someone goes ....I am sure he is working on it and he will post it whenever it is complete :D

I've been using Eset Smart Security 3.0.566 Final with the leaked nase's fix beta and nodlogin 8 alpha. It's working fine!

Wishing All Americans!

f_thanksgivinm_63e57a9.gif

I've been using Eset Smart Security 3.0.566 Final with the leaked nase's fix beta and nodlogin 8 alpha. It's working fine!

Wishing All Americans!

....................................................................""".....................................................................

nodlogin8a patch it`s all you need. It works just fine sense 5 or 6 days ago. Updates everyday,sometimes twice a day, but only manually ... That`s why we are waiting for Nsane fix with automatic updates ! After that we can forget the AV is installed cause it does all the work without disturbing us.

Nsane, take your time ! " Fast and well it`s more difficult "... :wacko:

Wishing All Americans!

....................................................................""".....................................................................

nodlogin8a patch it`s all you need. It works just fine sense 5 or 6 days ago. Updates everyday,sometimes twice a day, but only manually ... That`s why we are waiting for Nsane fix with automatic updates ! After that we can forget the AV is installed cause it does all the work without disturbing us.

Nsane, take your time ! " Fast and well it`s more difficult "... :wacko:

Thanks a lot for the very useful info. I really feel very lucky today!!!

You don't have to manually update it. I'm getting the updates automatically :). I've scheduled nodlogin to run automatically after every 20 minutes by using the scheduler function of Eset Smart Security. The schedule function can be found in Tools > Scheduler.

I hope that helps everyone untill nsane releases his fix!

Cheers! :)

You don't have to manually update it. I'm getting the updates automatically :). I've scheduled nodlogin to run automatically after every 20 minutes by using the scheduler function of Eset Smart Security. The schedule function can be found in Tools > Scheduler.

I hope that helps everyone untill nsane releases his fix!

Cheers! :)

.......................................................................""""...............................................................

THANKS , TONIMONTANA . :D

SCHEDULER / PLANNER - CONFIGURATION

I have done just now what you remembered me and scheduled for each 60 minutes, and i got :

Name................. Every hour

Task................... Update

Launch Time........ Task will be run repeatedly very 60 minutes

Settings .............. My Profile

IS THIS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TOO ?

I have a problem with NOD32 3.xx, I think you can help me.

I have Gears of War game, and I have a problem to connect Live (Online) via Upnp. If I uninstall Nod32 all work perfectly, but with with NOD32 I can't connect to my Live Account and Upnp is disable.

Anyone can help me to configure NOD32 to allow Upnp connection ? There are a blocking.

Excuse me for my english, I'm french :)

Thanks for you help.

I have a problem with NOD32 3.xx, I think you can help me.

I have Gears of War game, and I have a problem to connect Live (Online) via Upnp. If I uninstall Nod32 all work perfectly, but with with NOD32 I can't connect to my Live Account and Upnp is disable.

Anyone can help me to configure NOD32 to allow Upnp connection ? There are a blocking.

Excuse me for my english, I'm french :)

Thanks for you help.

DirtyShady,

Are you using Nod32 or Eset Smart Security 3.0.xxx cause nod32 got no firewall settings.

On Eset smart security go in advanced setup/IDS and advanced options than enable Allow UPNP in trusted zone

No just NOD32, I have tested, without NOD32 all work perfectly (Upnp available), with NOD32 can't connect to my account and Upnp not available on Network information (in game).

I don't use Eset Smart Security, but I think there are also an option with NOD32. I'm sure.

@jofre.

if you want to schedule nodlogin until the update is realeased, schedule an external program with all the other settings the same that you just mentioned, instead of "update". When it asks for the external program just point it ad the nodlogin.exe (should be in program files\eset\) or wherever you installed it. Been working great for me for about a week.

No just NOD32, I have tested, without NOD32 all work perfectly (Upnp available), with NOD32 can't connect to my account and Upnp not available on Network information (in game).

I don't use Eset Smart Security, but I think there are also an option with NOD32. I'm sure.

in nod32 virus see if it deleted or quartine a file for your game

@jofre.

if you want to schedule nodlogin until the update is realeased, schedule an external program with all the other settings the same that you just mentioned, instead of "update". When it asks for the external program just point it ad the nodlogin.exe (should be in program files\eset\) or wherever you installed it. Been working great for me for about a week.

............................................................XXXXXXX.............

Thanks, Daddy_Fizz.

According to y / information ,have done it just now . Have to wait an hour and see if it updates.

Thanks again !

Regards

Jofre......... :) ..... ;)

@jofre.

............................................................XXXXXXX.............

Thanks, Daddy_Fizz.

According to y / information ,have done it just now . Have to wait an hour and see if it updates.

Thanks again !

Regards

@Jofre

You should have scheduled nodlogin.exe to run every 20 minutes or less cause eset checks the serial entered by nodlogin and may block it. So to be on the safer side just schedule nodlogin for 20 minutes. I've done the same thing and its working fine for me. If you want a detailed description of this method, just PM me!

Cheers :dance2:

@jofre.

Thanks, Daddy_Fizz.

Thanks again !

Regards

@Jofre

You should have scheduled nodlogin.exe to run every 20 minutes or less cause eset checks the serial entered by nodlogin and may block it. So to be on the safer side just schedule nodlogin for 20 minutes. I've done the same thing and its working fine for me. If you want a detailed description of this method, just PM me!

-...........................................................xxxxxxx..............

OK,Tonimontana

Have changed to 20 minutes !

Thanks a lot

Muchas gracias amigo !

Arriba Espanha

cheers,

jofre

@jofre.

Thanks, Daddy_Fizz.

Thanks again !

Regards

Jofre......... :) ..... :dance2:

@Jofre

-...........................................................xxxxxxx..............

OK,Tonimontana

Have changed to 20 minutes !

Thanks a lot

Muchas gracias amigo !

Arriba Espanha

cheers,

jofre

...........................................................xxxxxxx..............

Tonimontana and Daddy_Fizz

Twenty minutes passed and Eset Smart Security 3.0.566 updated automatically !

Thank you very much to both.

Got two good friends here !

Cheers !

Jofre

Anything you need you can count on me too ! :dance2: ...... ;)

Archived